More people voted for Hillary than Trump

>more people voted for Hillary than Trump.
>Trump win.

I don't get it.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oligarchy
youtube.com/watch?v=OUS9mM8Xbbw&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=7wC42HgLA4k&feature=youtu.be
npr.org/2016/11/09/501451368/here-is-what-donald-trump-wants-to-do-in-his-first-100-days
youtube.com/watch?v=xNbF9PI9Gjo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Electoral College votes on the presidential candidate. The public votes are simply to give them an indication of which president is the most popular. Even now, the College still has to approve Trump as president; he may lose yet.

So Google how it works, dick fart

The two most populous states are the two furthest to the left. Popular vote means nothing

Individuals are not smart enough to know whose best to run a country, they are merely drones who are indoctrinated by the media.

Pretty sure the parties candidates are also not the best to run the country. Y'all need to hope they try harder in 4 years.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oligarchy

More people wanted Bernie than both, USA is not a democracy tho

To explain this further:
They go off state points because it allows them to get a better understanding of the people all over America rather than just take into account an area that has more of the population if that makes sense.

People in different states and counties experience different things, if it went off amount of votes, why bother to help all of them? Only help the places with the majority of the population

I think Trump will be one of the worst things to ever happen to the white house, but the silly thing is that I still find solace in knowing Hillary didn't get what she wanted in spite of her smugness.

Here you go OP

If you weren't stupid, you would understand population density. The electoral college system gives higher weight to votes from less populated areas. This means that a person in rural Iowa has more voting power than a person in LA. How much more? They have about 180 times more effect per voter. Seems totally fair to me, especially when you consider gerrymandering having an outsided benefit for republicans as well, allowing them to easily gain many large counties.

here something for your simple mind to understand.

youtube.com/watch?v=OUS9mM8Xbbw&feature=youtu.be

youtube.com/watch?v=7wC42HgLA4k&feature=youtu.be

It's called democracy.

Lol so then you can court the vote in Iowa and Ohio instead of NYC and LA. Makes total sense, what a great argument

>more people voted for Hillary than Trump.

You are extremely naïve if you think that more people voted for Hillary than for Trump.

In general, Americans vote two ways. They vote in person on the day of the election or they vote absentee. Absentee means they vote by mail.

People who vote absentee are largely Republican. Those who voted absentee in the last election generally voted for Trump.

Not all ballots are counted. Absentee ballots are counted only if they will make a difference in the election outcome. In states where absentee ballots were not counted, votes for Trump were understated.

So while you say that Hillary got more votes than Trump, what you don't realize is that Hillary got more of the VOTES THAT WERE COUNTED and not more of the VOTES THAT WERE CAST.

You're fucking stupid.

You have no idea what you're talking about. You are clueless. You have your head up your ass.

>derp

Trump won the legal popular vote if you take away all the illegals who voted for Hillary. Although illegal to vote if not a citizen lets realize that they're already breaking the law and have means to vote since many illegals have Photo ID and some even have social security numbers. This is especially true in Cali and NY

sure kid

A two second Google search would have saved you from looking like a dumb ass

You didn't read his post you dumb shit.

Not all of the votes were counted on November 9, the date shown on your image. In your image, you show Hillary with more votes than Trump. But not all the votes were counted.

Try to understand (I know it will be hard for you), votes counted does not necessarily equal the number of votes cast.

As of yesterday, several states – Arizona was one – had not finished counting their votes.

If all of the states had not finished counting their votes by November 10, how can your totals from November 9 possibly be accurate?

>all the illegals who voted for Hillary
You got a source for that that isn't infowars?
You do know a few trump supporters were caught casting multiple votes right?

>>more people voted for Trump than Hillary.
>>Trump won.

get it?

This is purely assumption based. So why say you would know trump would win if all the votes were cast when you don't know who they voted for.

This makes no sense.
The purpose of choosing a president is to pick someone whose principles match closest the majority of the citizenry. If the majority of the citizenry is leftist or rightist, it makes no difference except to reflect who is chosen

nope

More people voted Hillary actually. The electoral college gave trump the win just like how it was with Al Gore vs Bush

>So why say you would know trump would win if all the votes were cast when you don't know who they voted for.

See >People who vote absentee are largely Republican. Those who voted absentee in the last election generally voted for Trump.

>he may lose yet.
yea no.

That once again is only an assumption. You won't know until all are counted

>I don't get it.
'Murica. Get it now?

Actually, when Trump was announced the winner, he was also leading in the Popular vote

In Trumpland, 48% < 47%

Its was only an hour or two after then Hillary began leading in the Popular vote

>More people voted Hillary actually. The electoral college gave trump the win just like how it was with Al Gore vs Bush

Bush beat Gore. Not all of the votes were counted. Only enough absentee votes were counted to determine the outcome of the election. Absentee votes that would have no effect on the outcome of the election were not counted.

Because America isn't a democracy, it's a republic, and states matter more than individuals so as to not have one state with x interest have priorty over another simply because of population.

Electoral votes are only pledges. So if enough of the electoral voters change on December 19th, it could change the election. It doesn't happen often but could. That's why they are called the president elects and not just the president

can these threads just die
he`s the fucking president
eat shit CTR

Bush won electoral and not the popular vote. It has nothing to do with the popular vote.

He won when his opponent conceded

I actually agree 100%. Wouldn't it be great if he actually did a good job, though? Think about how fucked up Hillary would be. It would really bring her smugness crashing down.

We have an electoral college because New Jersey always has and always will be a shit hole. PoliSci 101

So are you a nigger who didnt go to school? To retarded to remember?

In other words, imagine if you were in the minority, and the majority voted against you? That's basically what the picture says.

>it could change the election
And an asteroid could wipe out life on earth tomorrow.

Faithless electors changing the outcome of the election is extremely unlikely, although one faithless elector has in fact refused to vote for Hillary and will be casting his vote for Trump.

Fucking hell, how can someone dress and look like that and expect to be taken seriously? He literally looks like a post-op tranny.

>to retarded to remember
>to

t b h after reading his 100 day plan he seems a lot more moderate.

npr.org/2016/11/09/501451368/here-is-what-donald-trump-wants-to-do-in-his-first-100-days

kind of like what happened with Obama, who ended up being a lot more moderate than what his first campaign suggested.

Bush won both the electoral and the popular vote when all ballots were counted.

Nope.

Obama is the President.

Trump is the President Elect.

Of course, Trump will never be President. The democrats and republicans are already moving to impeach him. The next President is Pence.

Bush got 50,456,062 votes
Gore got 50,996,582 votes

or is 15 years not long enough to count ballots?

>Bush beat Gore
Actual numbers dispute your unsubstantiated claim

Obama was blocked on everything he tried to do.

like Obamacare?

This nigga know hes shit. I second this nigga

The loser bitches about this literally every single election year. Just shut the fuck up and deal with it, your opinions mean nothing in the eyes of the government

So your counter argument is to ignore people who live outside major population centres?

except for the fact that he didn't.
see

If you do that, it would literally create a justified civil war
There are also laws in place that stop that from happening in certain states.
Trump won fair and square, nothing will change that

The ACA was a massive compromise. It was gutted by the republicans. And, they still opposed it after they'd amended it out of all recognition.

Now you are catching on. The absentee ballots were never counted.

In 2000, when Al Gore “won” the popular vote nationally by 500,000 votes and the liberal media screamed bloody murder, there were 2 million absentee ballots in CA alone. A 67-33 breakout of those yields a 1.33-.667 mil Republican vote advantage, so Bush would have gotten a 667,000-vote margin from CA’s uncounted absentee ballots alone! So much for Gore’s 500,000 popular vote “victory.”

but it wasn't blocked is what matters.

this lel

Basketball is a tough sport for average height men.

this

sure, the electoral college COULD change the outcome of the election, but the consequences would be protests, riots, violence, and a huge decrease in the trust in the american political system.

trump will be the 45th president of the USA whether you like it or not.

first reasonable response in thread

>Obama was blocked on everything he tried to do.

Poor, poor Obama. Blocked at every turn.

Of course he was able to pass Obamacare and the terrible agreement with Iran, but you are right he was blocked at every turn.Oh, and don't forget all the Muslims he imported. He was blocked at that also.

Seriously tho. If this isn't an underage b& I don't know what is.

>won fair and square
>less votes

It was blocked.

What was finally delivered wasn't what was promised. The US got Romneycare on a national level.

Electoral College knew Hillary was a corrupt scumbag

I'm not a yank but it seems the anti-Trump crowd are far more vitriolic than any other group preceding. They are actually opposing democracy with action.

>dick fart
You argue like a 12-year-old. Maybe you could get a teacher or your parents to help you to think logically?

obamacare was only passed after making countless concessions to the plan for the republicunts

>People who vote absentee are largely Republican. Those who voted absentee in the last election generally voted for Trump.

That doesn't make any sense and you have no proof that is true.

Tired of the bullshit?

www.politicaloutsource.com

You're welcome.

We're not a democracy, we are democratic republic
Learn american history, this is not the first time a president has won who lost the popular (2000)
So, yes, it is fair and square

>Of course he was able to pass Obamacare

Able?

You have a very short memory. That was a gutter brawl.

>, and don't forget all the Muslims he imported

Ah, I'm dealing with a retred...

The Veritas Project videos made it pretty clear that all those republicans saying the dems were driving bus loads of people around to vote in districts they don't live in were right along, even though we all thought they were conspiracy nuts. If they are willing to do this for the primaries, you better believe they are doing it for the elections too.

>countless concessions to the plan for the republicunts
Obamacare passed without a single Republican vote.

You are so full of shit even the whites of your eyes are brown.

This nigga wants to apologize: youtube.com/watch?v=xNbF9PI9Gjo

Shame the homeless black lady defending it wasn't there, I guess she left after the fat liberal Mexicans attacked her.

well according to the american system for electing presidents, he did.

is it messed up that someone who lost the popular vote can still be elected? maybe. but that is the way our system works, and you can't call it unfair. it has happened before and will most likely happen again.

>it happened before, therefore it's fair.

"America isn't a democracy, it's a republic"
What does it even mean?? What do they tech you in schools in america? You are a democratic republic with a specific voting system

a majority is greater than 50% of the population, which neither of the candidates have. Clinton has a plurality, and the electoral college is there to keep inner cities from dictating my lifestyle in suburban and rural areas.

And I don't know the exact numbers offhand for entitlements like welfare and foodstamps, but I am POSITIVE inner cities benefit more from federal tax dollars. If you live in an inner city, and they take your tax dollars to fix your problems there, that's fine. What is not fine is taking my tax dollars to fix problems in your city when it could go to improving my area.

I guess you have a short memory.

Republicans were included in the drafting and the amending of the ACA.

of course you dont

>not understanding the electoral college this hard

I'm gonna love all of those tasty Trumpkin tears when they're all thrown off their Obamacare health insurance plans. Repeal & Replace (with nothing).
>kek

>Because America isn't a democracy

The US is a representative democracy.

You sully cunt.

Silly boi, Romney got more votes that Obama in 2012

therefore its how the republic works. learn to think, cupcake.

Name 3 things Shillary has done for the betterment of the United States that actually came to pass with out Google go on I'll wait