Waifu claiming thread.

Previous:
Rules:
>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No Claiming Waifus/Husbandos that have already been claimed
>Only one claim per user
>No stealing (unless trips or more)
>No oversexualised content
>No RP/ERP of any kind (maybe some on occasion)
>Discussion is welcomed
>Insults must be original
>If you're posting images you're not lurking
>3D is almost always trash
>Joining means a reserved place in hell
>Most importantly, have fun!

Kyouko claimed.

I have to work in 6 hours so no.
Checked for the wew.

カラミチーマス

I can see you fat fucks now. Hunched over your desk, flabby arms reaching your LED lit mouse and keyboard. Forearms so fat they look like pancake batter pressed against your desk. The monitor emits the only light in your bedroom, making your greasy, acne ridden face shine. You press your asscheeks down to evenly spread the feces in your adult diaper amongst your immaculate butt cheeks. You use your oily, cheeto stained fingers to twirl your neckbeard hair as you anxiously await the next post in your Waifu claiming thread. You mother, who has taken care of you for the 18+ years you've wasted oxygen on this planet, enters your room. She flicks the lights on, causing you to squint and feel nauseated. "honey, i think you're getting too old for these cartoons and all of these weird body pillows you have. My friend Mary from the book club has a single daughter your age and your father and I were thinking its time you grow up. We want you to go on a date with this girl, here is a picture of her". Mom holds up her iPhone to show you the picture, and you think to yourself what a normie she is for using a phone instead of a computer. The girl on the screen isn't a poorly drawn anime character, so decline the offer and go back to your autistic anime role play thread until it gets deleted, and then you make another one.

Slow posting of course.

Wise words. Funny that I agree, despite me being a tarot reader.

I can see you fat fucks now. Hunched over your desk, flabby arms reaching your LED lit mouse and keyboard. Forearms so fat they look like pancake batter pressed against your desk. The monitor emits the only light in your bedroom, making your greasy, acne ridden face shine. You press your asscheeks down to evenly spread the feces in your adult diaper amongst your immaculate butt cheeks. You use your oily, cheeto stained fingers to twirl your neckbeard hair as you anxiously await the next post in your Waifu claiming thread. You mother, who has taken care of you for the 18+ years you've wasted oxygen on this planet, enters your room. She flicks the lights on, causing you to squint and feel nauseated. "honey, i think you're getting too old for these cartoons and all of these weird body pillows you have. My friend Mary from the book club has a single daughter your age and your father and I were thinking its time you grow up. We want you to go on a date with this girl, here is a picture of her". Mom holds up her iPhone to show you the picture, and you think to yourself what a normie she is for using a phone instead of a computer. The girl on the screen isn't a poorly drawn anime character, so decline the offer and go back to your autistic anime role play thread until it gets deleted, and then you make another one.

Claim

Fuck life

Wait you're not the vocaroo user?

i love this pic

sachi :o

lol
someone is this upset over other people doing things.

way to live based on other people.
>sounds like your opinions are things you were insulted with.

It did somewhat sound like an exaggeratedly high pitched.

But it was convincing enough coming from a dude with a average sounding voice.

I do prefer dudes though.

I did recently buy a led keyboard I'll give you that.

klonata :o

Shiro claimed.

(Voicebro, who desperately needs a waifu to claim)
Well, that's a pretty normal voice, I'd say, but certainly a male one, so good job on the female one. With the right aesthetics you could make for a great trap!

(Shinoa)
I should really start rolling for stuff.

Trips make for a good finale. I'll slowly go back to business professional now.

Excuses, elusions and prevarications!

you have nice handwriting :o

:D

I've only posted vocaroo's once before and I don't think I did a voice in particular for someone.

This is basically all you neckbeards in one photo

that's not me its image.jpg user :o
post pantsu

Haha, nah the universe isn't set in stone on a short scale like our lives. I only believe in fate on the grand time scale, billions of years to a googol years into the future. Even then, we only have vague predictions based on experimental, somewhat tested data.

Aaand I'm ranting.

My intuition is correct then.

yeah the not rude one :^)

Pssst, 5 comes after 4

>Sachü
wat?

Not today, friend.

Ah. Back in the days when would get gets like nothing

Aw damn it

sachii
nö german letters here

>POST YFW YOU REALIZE THESE THREADS WERE CREATED BY CARETAKERS FOR AUTISTIC GROWN MEN TO KEEP THEM SEDATED
>>POST YFW YOU REALIZE THESE THREADS HELP PARENTS OF AUTISTIC CHILDREN BECUASE THEY FINALLY SHUT THE FUCK UP
>>POST YFW A RETARD WRANGLER AT A HIGH SCHOOL MAKES THESE THREADS TO KEEP HIS AUTISTIC STUDENTS FROM SHITTING THEMSELVES
>POST YFW YOU REALIZE THESE THREADS WERE CREATED BY CARETAKERS FOR AUTISTIC GROWN MEN TO KEEP THEM SEDATED
>>POST YFW YOU REALIZE THESE THREADS HELP PARENTS OF AUTISTIC CHILDREN BECUASE THEY FINALLY SHUT THE FUCK UP
>>POST YFW A RETARD WRANGLER AT A HIGH SCHOOL MAKES THESE THREADS TO KEEP HIS AUTISTIC STUDENTS FROM SHITTING THEMSELVES

how many fucking times do I need to say that I don't masturbate to my own waifu?!
interesting

can you write cursive? :o

I feel like too much of my usual voice comes through if I don't raise my pitch that high though x.x
I haven't got enough practice with it yet, but I'll have to see if I can lower the pitch and retain a feminine tone over all once I get more used to it, thanks for the advice user.

>Sachü
Haha Germany so funny.

>POST YFW YOU REALIZE THESE THREADS WERE CREATED BY CARETAKERS FOR AUTISTIC GROWN MEN TO KEEP THEM 77SEDATED

'member trips?

Ökäy then, möve älöng.

It literally looks like an ü though.

she cute though :c

>>POST YFW A RETARD WRANGLER AT A HIGH SCHOOL MAKES THESE THREADS TO KEEP HIS AUTISTIC STUDENTS FROM SHITTING THEMSELVES99

Lies and slander! Not one of us has called cute this whole thread!

Hey, I don't mind rants. Gives good talking material.
I see what you mean. In the cosmic scale, I agree. Who the fuck knows what will happen. Odds are 50/50 that the universe will end eventually. But we'll all be long dead by then.

And after a whole night feeling like shit, I've finally hit the stage of acceptance. What happened, happened. I just gotta live with it, and move forward. Just like with the ZX11.

I SAID, HAHA GERMANY SO FUNNY
UŪÙÛÜÚ

Thanks! I really don't think that's gonna happen, I've got a full beard and everything, nothing feminine about my aesthetics, lol.

Ök Führer

she's cute cute not make my dick cum cute :o

I have never seen one konata lewd I have liked

True. You do need to keep your Shiro kinda non-lewded. A little too young for most of the thread.

>>POST YFW A RETARD WRANGLER AT A HIGH SCHOOL MAKES THESE THREADS TO KEEP HIS AUTISTIC STUDENTS FROM SHITTING THEMSELVES55

Nah, we'll be a type 2 civ at least by then. Or nuclear holocaust.

How do i filter this fucking guy

That's because the cute one isn't here!

Don't let your body decide your gender, that's ableist.

I think most of the thread wouldn't mind, tbh. A lot of perverts around here.

>in the hole
Do you mean Sablier?

I'm back

are you vegan false king?

>>POST YFW A RETARD WRANGLER AT A HIGH SCHOOL MAKES THESE THREADS TO KEEP HIS AUTISTIC STUDENTS FROM SHITTING THEMSELVES77

tell me the difference between
>cute cute
and
>make my dick cum cute

And i may reconsider.

Nah, I mean us of the present and even near future. By the time we hit that level, WE will be long gone.

Even you're calling them cute!

>mfw when this autistic spamming shitposter impersonated a mod and got banned because he doesn't know how Sup Forums works and now is super butthurt and is wasting valuable work time to spam waifu threads

This doesn't make sense, Kagami is a lesbian.

no pic cuz shit laptop

this is a fucking horrible lewd

cute cute is something i wanna snuggle, and the other is stuff like shiro that i would like to stick my dick in

seriously stop you're just making me dislike konata

Yeah. Alice discovers that biting is not kissing, and I'm no further than that right now.

Wait... Wouldn't that be sexist? Or is it able-sexism?
Totally happy as a man btw, I was definitely born in the right body.

Gotcha, we fucked fam.

when did he get banned for impersonating a mod?

>doesn't know how Sup Forums works
>being so autistic that you consider this an insult
Nothing makes a girl drop her panties faster than when you tell her your expertise in Sup Forums board rules
Also
>calling someone else autistic
>defending a thread centered around claiming a Chinese drawing as your wife
pick one

What is going on over here.

4 days ago. His ban was lifted today.

sauce on that mod thing?
give me a list of all the waifus you fap to so i can understand better.

or just explain better

>seriously stop you're just making me dislike konata
lewds can do that?

You're retarded. My ban was lifted yesterday but I went home and got drunk in my hot tub and fucked my girlfriend after work instead of wasting my time with this shit

>He actually got banned for that

My fucking sides.

Or who knows. Become a living anime, live till that time through sheer willpower alone. Surely if they can do it in my Chinese cartoons, then so can I!

>711334768
hah

That's because Koume indisputably is. I wouldn't have an entire folder for her if she wasn't.
What I have a problem with is that you're even debating it. Why not argue about whether or not the sky is blue or if steaks should be eaten exclusively rare.

I'm not sure, but ableism always works, because by saying something you are automatically discriminating against mute people, if you type it, you are insensitive towards paralyzed people and so on.
>totally happy as a man
So you wouldn't want me to masturbate to your female voice? Because, em, I totally wasn't going to. I swear.

That was a pretty funny part. At this rate, you'll be passing me in the manga.
Which chapter are you at now? You had just finished Cheshire's Realm last I heard yesterday

sachi
alice
shiro
ran
cirno
luluco
nami
juvia
miku
kyouko

a lot more but i dont know names well :o

Trump is making anime real!

That better be this white/red murderer shiro you're talking about there.

sao sachi right?

Are you fucking virgins seriously having a conversation about masturbating to fucking cartoons? How lonely do you have to be for this to be acceptable in your own mind?

Are you truly so inexperienced and been a kissless virgin for so long that you are not only aroused but able to achieve orgasm while looking at a drawing of a little girl who barely looks human?

>Fapping to Nami.
Why.

Fucking kek.

41 right now, I have a habit of grinding things out, but mind you this doesn't ruin the enjoyment. I might pick up a new slice of life anime to slow me down, there's a few choices.

both :o
no :o
she makes my dick happy, and the user has a very cute accent :o

>luluco
but she don't have many lewds how can you?

but keep updating that list.

heres a juvia

Well it's not my fault that they deny that they are!

That means soon I'll be able to fix my car by activating a time skip montage!

Simultaneously?

I can fap to just an ordinary picture
these I could fap to :o

I have dual monitors just for that :o

>music plays while you tighten up one bolt
>music intensifies as you jack up car
>music concludes as you polish the right hand wing mirror
Car fixed.

>being a hideous Virgin for so long that you begin to masturbate to Chinese cartoons