All those protesters are 1. fags. 2. niggers...

All those protesters are 1. fags. 2. niggers, spics and ragheads who are screaming on live television I'm a undocumented citizen or 3. weak ass new generation cupcakes who don't have a fucking iota of what hard is. I am literally fucking begging the messiah himself to unleash the fury of police clubbings and rubber bullets so I can laugh my fucking ass off and fap to it. God fucking bless this magnificent nation and every amazing motherfucker who had a pair of balls and voted for Trump. These fucking cupcakes are going to find out who runs shit real goddamn fast. HOO-RAH! Can I get an amen?

AMEN!

>cupcakes
>OP speaking like a faggot
>trying to insult people that have a different opinion than his and then cries when people don't want to hear him cry

and now, we wait

will OP take my bait and answer like the faggot he is? or will he just ignore because he knows i'm right?

Come on OP faggot, were waiting

Amen

If there is one thing democrats have shown this election is that they are not short on money

I'm so glad those cucks are protesting so the cops have a right to beat the shit out of them in celebration of the God Emperor's ascension

he is just jealous

Well looky here at yet another fag lord Hillary supporter. Why don't you do us a favor and go out to join your other homosexual friends rioting against a fair election so we can watch you get clubbed like an orphaned seal on tv for our own self gratification.

AMERICA! FUCK YEAH!

You can tell how bad millenials are about losing. Theres more faggotry then when gore lost to bush and that was actually rigged by jeb with the hanging chad. Babys first lost election

Well, there you go, OP proved he was a faggot

also
>Hillary supporter

your country is shit OP, you got fucked having only the two worst cunts to vote for but still you chose the worst of the two

i didn't support any of them, the only thing i thought when it was only those two left to win was
>well, the US is fucked

fuck you, fuck hillary and fuck trump

are you getting butthurt yet OP?

please tell me more about how much of a faggot you are

edgey thread is edgey

The culling of faggots like you is coming.

kek
don't say anything if you don't got anything to say, m8

how to detect white privilege

>i don't understand why people are protesting

Op is mad his mom never loved him. Sorry I'm not sorry.

nice.

But I wonder when the payout comes.

>mfw every non-American feels the need to weigh in

Your opinion does not matter. Have fun with Sharia law

I wish the rest of us on planet Earth could build a wall around you. More like Stephen King's dome.

You can't detect white privilege because it doesn't exist. Only black inferiority does.

Hey...It's not white privilege.

It's not understanding whiny bitches.

And you sir are the definition of a racist.

Have fun living as a victim and blaming external circumstances for your lot in life. Must be fun.

funny how you post a picture of a trump detractor

Privilege is something you accuse someone of when you don't want to accept your own failures.

It's Trumps dynasty now. Its okay to be a racist. After all this is our goddman country. And all these ducking britfags making comments on a presidential race that they don't even have a say in are lining themselves up for another epic American ass beating.

kek

>people that aren't white are whiny bitches
found the racist

im white master race tho

ignorant upper middle class cis gender white detected

>Triggered
Keep pretending to laugh. We all know you are really seething.

lol. what a faggot you are. Whites like you are niggers. You will be raped accordingly. Laugh now, cry later.

>Whites like you are niggers
except the system is made by whites for whites

>keeps relying

Amen, brother!

Samefag

Preach it.

Protester logic. Break windows out of citizens cars in a state that the majority voted Killary. Seems legit.....

Fake af

those cars had trump stickers btw

I hope you get what you voted for

Let the race war commence.

They choose not to understand, ironically these retards say the same about libs.

Shut the fuck up and kill yourself.

Liberals want to start a civil war against conservatives.

Which of those two groups own the firearms and know how to use them?

>good plan

Daily reminder OP is a fag