Anyone else feel like its almost pointless to even do anything? Every job I've ever had sucked...

Anyone else feel like its almost pointless to even do anything? Every job I've ever had sucked, every girl I've liked either didn't like me back or ended up being shit. I can't find a good paying job and I hate going to college. I just feel like a complete failure. It seems like if you're not rich or a nigger, ot a woman, everything is rigged against you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OboD7JrT0NE&t=1300s)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

same op. ive kinda given up and dedicated my life to video games and playing instruments, for self stimulation only.

the bone flute is not a real instrument kid

Trump just won, things will turn around for white males soon

Become gay mate. Its a real life cheat code. Can just avoid women and that and get your dick sucked on command

Try Meditation (recommendation: youtube.com/watch?v=OboD7JrT0NE&t=1300s)

Maybe try couseling, etc.

I can't even enjoy video games or alcohol/weed anymore at this point. All I want to do is be independent and live how I want, with a job that pays the bills and I enjoy. But it seems like that's too much to ask

I'm Hispanic not white, but yes I voted for trump. That's another problem I live in an area that voted for Hillary and I want to move out of here

Get fit, find some hobbies, go out and meet new people. You know, if you'd stop just bitching, it might help.

good advice except for going out and meeting new people.
the social state of this country is in shambles, i wouldn't want to fucking meet anyone right now, maybe in 5 years.

Learn to play the blues, go sit down by a river and wait to die

Become rich.
Not sure how you'll do that but that's your answer.
Dedicate every ounce of your energy to it. It will give you something to live for.

Life is awesome when you're rich.

Great attitude.

Have you voted Trump lately? 50 Million Slacker Retards can't be wrong!!!!!

This. You don't even have to get filthy rich OP. Just having enough money to know you could, if things got bad, tell the world to fuck off and not work is pretty nice. I work a shitty job but I've been so frugal that I'm comfortable as shit. All the best things in life cost barely anything tbh.

How am I suppose to find hobbies when I'm broke?

I can't even find a job that can get me my own place, how am I suppose to become rich? My credit score is shit too and I have zero passions, so its not like I have something I want to pursue to make me rich

Take it back to RedPill, faggots.

Cock will come out of mouth and go into ass!!

>and I have zero passions
>It seems like if you're not rich or a nigger, ot a woman, everything is rigged against you.

Problem is you, not the world. Well, world is a bit shit, but others adapt, why can't you? Instead of blaming everyone else, start from yourself.

yeah, Sup Forums is full of great attitudes.

Because they're niggers or women or rich, that's why they adapt

It is very rare for someone that is broke to suddenly become rich. Are you trying to say otherwise? You really don't think, with everything the way it is, this country doesn't bend over backwards for women and niggers?

evidence that the problem is him? he might be blaming everyone else, but you're false painting him as well.
hypocrite.

>this country
I don't live in America, so I can't say first hand, but I don't think niggers are living the dream.

Do you want to be a rapper? Drug dealer? What other field do they commonly pursue to get rich, I don't get it.

The world is chaotic, shitty and a scary place. It always has been and always will be.

Most people are shit.

You'll go through 100 people before you find a real friend.

Expand your network as much as possible, and whenever some fag backstabs you- so be it. Let natural selection boost all aspects of your life.

WORK hard to socialize properly.

FIND a connection with like minded individuals.

EXERCISE and keep HEALTHY.

Its hard as fuck at first but when you start to pull it off, it becomes easy as breathing and will be natural to you.

Life is what you make it. You're going to college in a first world country you slready live a better life than 80% of the world so stop being a baby and be grateful for what you have.

Understand your pain

>Jobs a dead end, been looking for years for something better, hasn't happened
I come home to an empty apartment everyday and only see friends Saturday and maybe Sunday

>Girlfriend's have been shit or females didn't like me back
Been there, older than most people here, fucked probably 30+ females, dated 2 seriously. One for about 2 years in my teens, another for 5 in my twenties. Was gonna ask to marry the 5 year girl, but that was me settling because she was shit and didn't wanna be alone. Turns out she didn't love me after 5 years, hate relationships now

>Hated going to college
Mixed bag, liked the people but can't get a job in my field that I studied for

>Not rich or nigger
Proud to be white, not an issue there but I see the nigger culture really influencing white girls more than ever now. Almost all popular award winning music is nigger now. Not rich, probably won't be, I just wanna be stable, I don't see that happening

Yeah I mostly just wanna give up most days, vidya and drinking barley does it for me anymore, and I stopped pointless meaningless sex because that doesn't do it for me anymore either

join the military

Remember, its all for nothing and we are all going to die. Doesnt mean you cant enjoy your life, doe.

How to get money 101:

Sounds like you're white male so you're off to a good start. Despite popular belief, that still helps especially if you deal with people a lot at a job. Keep going to school. Switch to a technical field of some sort if you're doing something useless (i.e. Art, history, music) Get yourself some contacts at the places where you might want to work. Again, no useless shit. Volunteer to work for free. Graduate. Get hired. Make lots of money.

Everything else follows

Just work harder and get good at something that pays.
I grew up a dirt poor white kid and now I make almost 100k a year at 25 living in the south.
The American dream is alive for those who want to chase it.

See you don't live here so you don't get it

These people are fucking ridiculous. We are at the point now where everything and everyone literally bends over for niggers. They are worshipped, excused, pampered, sexualized, I'm just sick of it. Then its the opposite extreme and they're all horrible evil human beings and treated as sub humans. Some women act as if blacks are gods gift to earth. Its annoying as fuck. I don't mind dealing with normal black people and people who treat the, normally, but thats not the way it is now. Then you throw in how colleges, media, and other institutions act and it gets old. This isn't even going into how a lot of them annoy me personally with their dumb bullshit.

Sounds a whole lot more like it's your attitude OP.
Who cares about making a shit tonne of money if you don't need it. You need to learn about yourself and find a job that you enjoy regardless of what it earns you. I was a Tradesman for 7 years in Australia and made a good bit of money, I was absolutely miserable for the majority of the time too. All the money is gone of course because you'll spend what you make so make spending your time enjoyable.
It's up to you wether or not your happiness is for sale.
Pic kinda related maybe...

go work a dangerous job that is very labour intensive and pays many shekels.
or just shrivel up and die. it's in your hands now.

I dont want a white collar job. I want to do blue collar work and make money doing that. The issue is that a lot of these jobs pay horribly unless you're in a union

The key difference between those who succeed and those who fail is that a failure can not own their mistakes and so they languish and blame others. Successful people reflect on how they messed up and make certain not to do it again.

This is such bullshit

Yes a union is how you make the money in the trades. Welders and folks in the m&c side of the utility industry do very well for themselves

Wow believing that being a roof poo makes things easier in a country where where police can kill u and get away with it plant drugs on you and get away with it getting hired for a job the stats are against you etc
You get what you Put out stop being a slave to the whims of fate and make your own reality. Focus on bettering yourself as a man and a human and everything else will fall into place also try helping other people more Mabe taking all that whiny energy and using it to help others will make you see that things arnt all that bad

You're just a loser, user.

Try being less stupid.

bruh ur suvvering from depresia i have the same thing being a nigger wont help trust me done that

being rich might help but idk depressia sucks try get yourself out of it i had it for atleast 3 years now and dont stay in it... Sup Forumsro its shit

try finding something you do like maybe

How old are you? What job skills do you have?

blue collar used to be good
since unions started dying off they've become shit

white collar can be just as bad, worse if you throw in that people don't trust those in white collar admin positions.

you can't win unless you get off your ass and create your own job, make your own decisions, and your own money

Right but I feel like its almost pointless to even bother because Im not a nigger or someone with connections, so even if I pass the test with flying colors I'll be put in the back of the line over and over because the system is fucking rigged. That's what I honesty believe now.

>Right but I feel like its almost pointless to even bother because Im not a nigger or someone with connections
Who gives a fuck about your skin color or connections? If you're looking for blue collar work, you just need to do a good job.

What is your trade, anyway?

It depends where you are. In my area, I've seen guys with bachelors degrees go into the trades and the degree was what put them up over all the scrubs. They also started at if not more entry level white collar job wage. Work physically harder with set hours but more money quicker it seems

I've addressed my shortcomings and came out on top. What about you, how is blaming broke black people working out for you?

I'm going to apply for power line electrician, I need to get a cdl permit first I'm taking the knowledge test tomorrow. I really do feel like I'm wasting my time doing this. I feel like I'll get told "oh right now we're full sorry" while Jamal and bobby who's the son of the supervisor get pushed ahead of me. Then it'll turn into "oh ya you need,to apply again" and repeat overr and over because the system is literally rigged

How long did it take you to get in?

It is human nature to expect more then what we have. Within the last 500 years humans have been misled into thinking we will always "need" more. We are selfish creatures and are self awareness maoes us hate anything but perfection. Sometimes its nice to sit back and say. Its alright not to have a perfect life. Because no matter how perfect you want it. When you get it. You will always want more. Thus it will always feel not enough

>When you get it. You will always want more.
Not really.

I'm going to retire in a year and coast on what I have.

I feel ya on not being able to enjoy anything user. I'm in a similar situation and Goddamn is it hard to get out of.

Read Dean Baker's book rigged

Well i mean. You got this dream job. But in the end there is always more. You get a dream relationship. But there is always better. Im not saying you can enjoy what you have. But deep down mentally we are selfish to the gene. There is always something greater. That premise is what has fueled existence forever

I'm on management side of things. White collar in jeans and boots if you will. I like the salary wage and no set schedule although I make a bit less than the union folks I work around.

What utility are you taking test with?

I don't need more.

SeeI'm applying to NEAT

>everything is rigged against you.
.. and that, is how you become president of the united states of america.

true shit, brah.

The difference is trump is a billionaire

How many broke nobodies could've done what he did?

You can get there! Just buckle down and work for it. You don't need passion, just determination. Once you get good and get a self-esteem boost from good work you do, the passion will come.

Full disclosure: it will suck. Anything of value requires sucking it up and dealing with shit to get what you want. A tight body, a degree, a girl, etc. You have to invest time and effort to make returns.

All is not lost young men. 1. You act like you run shit with confidence. 2. Get a job that empowers you ( me counterterrorism agent) 3. Fuck people who think they are better then you. YOU are a demigod and YOU run shit. I been there guys. Do what I said and prissy will come to you and your quality of life will increase.

/thread

That's life. Blame your parents for raising your entire generation to think everyone wins, everyone loves you, and no one will ever do mean things to you once you're out from under them. They lied.

It's not that bad. Shit happens, and you move on. The people born before 1985 for the most part know this. You just need to adapt yourself to it and get used to disappointment.

"Life is pain, highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."

That man speaks the truth.

I have failed multiple times in my life, gotten hazed, and chose my path poorly several times. BUT, I learned from those failures and try to fix the ones that matter the most, and now I enjoy several hobbies, have a comfortable lifestyle, and can afford some fancy food when I feel like it.

the reason people "pamper" minorities is to try to make up for the opposite extreme where they get shit on. not sure it's a good idea but that's the idea at least. pretty sure you don't actually want to be black in america

You make your life what it is. Work hard, do everything the right way, don't cut corners, treat people with respect, and last but not least, don't have a little whiney bitch victim mentality. Unfortunately young kids think everything will be handed to them, that's not real life outside of mommy and daddy's house.

It's all part of the Zoro Theory plans!

Yeah, happened to me until I was 30.

It sucked, then I decided to fight back.

Rule one: Value your time.
-Do things that benefit you directly with your time.

Rule two: plan to get out if that shitty situation.
-You'll have to fight your way out.

Rule three: Don't have a relationship with a woman, until your life is sorted.
-Most woman are just insecure and they just want a Causal Companionship or..., "causpanionship".

Let them run around in the relationship, cause you have shit to do. Don't pander to their feelings, just focus on what needs to be done. No one lived their life to the fullest worshipping pussy.

Don't waste time and money on woman, until you're ready to settle down and have kids. And be up front at the beginning of a relationship about what you want.

Life is too short to fuck about with trying to make everything one happy.

Rule four: Learn to dress properly.

Half of these guys look like aged fat children. Sort your wardrobe out, stop dressing like you did when you were 12. Fuck sports teams, labels and just get some decent wearing clothes.

Last rule: Keep learning.

Read a bit of philosophy, think about the world, and find a problem you want to solve.

Then go out there and fix it. If you need to hate your life, least use that hate from something worthwhile.

You'll grow up one day OP and realize that, regardless of shit being "rigged" or "everything sucking" it could always be worse. Having a shit job you hate that pays the bills is better than being homeless. It could always be way, way worse.