Am i a virgin if i only fucked hookers in my life?

Am i a virgin if i only fucked hookers in my life?

YES

Explain pls.

There's no need for.

virginity it's more a mental state of mind, you don't need to ask us.. ask yourself

you cannot denny the true. now if you get a discount above 50% of regular price with a hooker, that might count as.

If I've only been fucked in the ass does that make me a virgin?

god how do you put your pants on fwd every day?

dumbass can't even type.

no you aren't a virgin, you're just a hooker fucker.

same as you, nigger gay lover does it for me

Yes. Losing your virginity isn't about putting your dick in a vagina, it's about making a woman want you to put your dick in her vagina, without compensation for it, just because you are you and she wants you to.

If you use cheats to complete a video game, did you complete it?

No. You are one of the few who truly understand life.

Nope. Pussy in a penis is the same even when it's free. But ever heard about how an animal needs to break out of a shell to get the strength it needs to live the rest of its life? Well you did the opposite

so. if i kill someone who wants me to kill him, its not murder? if a woman pays a man to fuck her, she is still a virgin?

in a way we all pay for sex. am i right???

>woman want you to put your dick in her vagina, without compensation for it

Kek. Good luck with that.

All men pay for sex, one way or another. It's just that some of them haven't seen the bill yet.

How is the murder thing relevant?
And yes, to the flipped situation.

Do you have a hymen?

If not, then no.

this niggah gets it.

>Pussy in a penis
Nice try there, youngster.

because you put too much emphasis on the motive, not the act itself. like someone who got beaten in mortal kombat by his friend only using the crouch kick button, while you tried to do fancy combos. he still won, you lost.

kek

U haven't worked ur way to a girls pussy. Assuming u are straight.
You just went cash on hand with the want to get to ur dick wet.
The girl didn't want to do it.

If you use cheats on a game you do complete it. You just don't get achievements/trophies.

Virginity is not a mental state of mind. It is the ground state of sexual experience for humans, ie. no sexual experience. Anytime you fuck, you gain sexual experience, regardless of which type it is. Skipping the bullshit and drama with $$$ does not negate the sexual experience you gain by fucking.

The hooker wanted the money. Therefore she wanted to do it.

Your gf wanted you to buy her an iPhone. Therefore she wanted to do it.

Your mother wanted you to stop begging her. Therefore she wanted to do it.