Any black people want to confirm/deny this post?

Any black people want to confirm/deny this post?

>Black
>last name Israel

Wew Soros

I thought this was a white person only practice? Or is that just kicking out your kids when they're 18.

>I see no other culture doing this

Wrong, this is very common among different cultures. Quit being a cunt and do your part.

>be black
>can't into NEET
>get shot

>I see no other culture doing this

My mom charges me $500 a month, that's an entire week's paycheck

Then she wants to know why I can't afford to move out

>500

Why not just pay that in an apartment?

>Or is that just kicking out your kids when they're 18.

Where did you hear this? It doesn't happen.

Because the average rent for a one-bedroom apartment in this city is $1463 a month

Maybe because she wants you to become an adult and pull your own weight instead of being a manchild working at McDonald's part-time and posting frogs on Sup Forums all day?

See it from her perspective.

I've seen it happen.

Get an apartment with 5 other people like the niggers do

Well yeah it happens sometimes but to claim it's common is too much of a stretch.

Christ you're retarded. Literally millions of blacks have biblical last and first names.

This
>not ask Paco
My parents do the same, i just payed for a part of my lil bro new phone, a new jersey for his football prwctice and part of the food for the house also last week payed the electrocity bill. That nigga is just a leech

>one-bedroom apartment in this city is $1463 a month
Nigga, you and your mom live in the city and you pay 1/3 of a one-bedroom apartment
How much do you think she has to pay to keep a roof under both of yo asses?
You getting off lucky

If your family has no monies then you need to work and contribute to pay the bills or move out.

but it's not faaaairrrr! Mom should be taking care of Junior until his mid 30's, at the very least!

Why don't you move somewhere reasonable then?

>25
>live at home
>have 70k saved

I'd move out if I could actually find a decent enough job to live independently on(>$25/h)

Get a roommate you dumb cunt.

Modern Westerners (yes, Niggers in D'USA are westerners) view children as a burden, to be cast off as soon as legally possible. Eastern cultures, view children as a blessing and a means of continuing our heritage, culture, beliefs and aspirations. Individualism is the downfall of the West that leads to degeneracy.

>have the entire floor of a house to myself for free
vs
>sharing some shitty 2 bedroom apartment with a stranger

nah

It's more of a fault because those people never really mature and always have mommy issues because they're still 40 and live with their parents and naturally still listen to them and their old views of the world.

>tfw 24 and still at home
>tfw at uni
>tfw parents paying for it and also my brothers uni
>after i graduate and get a job they dont want me to move out

So the meme is true. Americans really do hate their kids. I can see poor people doing this, but not 1st worlders.

I pay her cell phone phone calls and the cable tv and internet of the house, + the supermarket stuff.

mother cooks, cleans, and pays electricity, gas (for heating anc cooking) and water.

i wouldnt say they never mature, but they do get married, and wife and husband's mother have conflictive relationships.

Oh shit

>Biblical
>satan trips

i am 19 and my parents don't wan't me to leave
they love me a lot hehe

individualism is what made the west so great in the first place
also no westerners don't "cast off their children", only in your propaganda, most families are normal and get along well
also encouraging your child to go out and get a job and travel the world etc is actually a good thing btw and not degenerate at all it's pretty much the opposite

>, but they do get married, and wife and husband's mother have conflictive relationships.

Yes of course that's a very obvious issue, but I still believe that people who stick around with their parents too long generally have some issues with self-development and independence.

Although it is tougher financially (obviously) I think the best course of action is to move out as soon as financially possible.

To be fair, Asian parents generally financially support their kids to a level even above white parents, because they expect that when they are old, they would be able to move in with their kids and have a slave in their daughter-in-law. (PS, that last part is why Asian girls don't marry Asian guys unless his parents are dead.)

>black parents
>parents
>mother AND father?

Mommy's latest lay don't want the last lion's clubs around.

I thought all Americans were legally obligated to kick their children out once they were older than 18?

>Be foresighted
>Save monies
>Finish Master
>Save monies
>Meet QT
>Buy home
>Move in

having last name "israel" is a little bit too much though, that's very very jewish
if you want a very christian and silly name at least name them jesus or dieudonné or something

I'm white and as soon as I finished school I had to pay board as long as I wasn't studying. It was only $50 a week so it wasn't serious, just to prepare me for the real world.

LOL
Get the fuck out of there

most kids are still in High school at age 18

This. I know alot of white kids whose parents would charge them rent once they hit 18-20. Not alot though, just enough to pressure the kid into getting a job and making paying rent a habit. The worst I ever heard was 200 a month

This

I actually feel pretty bad for Asian kids

>As a child forced to play fucking piano
>As teenager forced to study all day
>As adult forced to take care of your parents
sounds like shit

Here in Australia, anglos pay "board" (rent) to their parents after they turn 18 or 21.
I find it the most hilarious thing ever. We always laugh at anglos for it

t. Wog

Jews were God's chosen people. Literally the most cuck religion

>australia
>wog

Not fucking surprised there my fellow zipperhead.

t. lives with mummy and daddy until you save up enough to buy the house next door so you can wipe their asses for them when they're senile
do you even know what a wog is? fucking yank

can't pay your parents rent if you don't have a job

If you selling crack or sucking dicks for dough parents take a cut
If you going to university then parents won't charge

My friends who were over 18 and not going to college/school often had to pay rent. My parents told me I'd have to pay rent if I were in the same situation. I am/they are white.

>wog
>zipperhead
You fucking what? Don't speak to me you fucking gook.
>eternal anglo butthurt because he's going to be paying rent to his parents till he's 25, then pay rent to his wog landlord for the next 45 years

paying rent to the parents is just so stupid and wrong

I live outside of home you twat, I can bring girls to bang without introducing them to my parents. You're pathetic.

>tfw latino
>tfw can live with parents up till I'm 50 and no one in my family would give a shit
>tfw parents pay for everything I want and are paying for my university
>tfw latina gf's see no problem with this
>tfw my don't even have to buy a house since my parents will just give me their old house when they kick it
feels good.

Having a snotnosed kid that refuses to contribute to the household despite the ability to do so is just so stupid and wrong.

>not having snot in your nose

I figured paying board is fairly common in most places. Like not everyone does it but it's not out and out strange.

I moved out when I was about 17 but had a few dips where I had to come back to theirs for a few months, and they never made me pay anything, but I know some cunts who do pay board and it's not that unreasonable.

>sleeping around like a common whore
Typical of an anglo
No wonder you guys end up marrying some cheap whore you met at Bali in your 30s, have a kid, divorce, marry a new one, pop another out, and divorce again.

As long as Im not doing drugs and drinking to their knowledge(which I still do anyway) I don't have to pay rent. Another condition is I must be home by curfew or let them know when I'm going out and coming home like at 2-3am

I'm such a cheap bastard I'm still living at home at 24. I've got 10k in the bank and I'll have a degree in 2 years after partying for 4 years.

But to answer the question other parents do do this but most black people I knew did have to pay rent.

>individualism is what made the west so great in the first place

Until we allowed women to participate

You get to do it to your own kids though

edgy

Negroes leech society so why would not they leech their kids too?

>Get endebted

This is an black american meme

You're fucking delusional. Look at the skyrocketing divorce rates all around the world.

But true.

No Chinese bubble here.

This is the best part.Once you have kids you can start working part time
t.40 yr old chink

>implying

>curfew

my parents don't charge me rent

why would your own parents charge you rent?

Idk OP....

My black parents have been begging me to move back in with them and they keep telling me they'd be fine if I leeched off them for the rest of my life.

Luckily my parents aren't hood rats. If they were it'd probably be a different story.

They made stupid decisions in life and are so poor as a result that they need their children to work and pay them money to stay afloat