JUSTICE LEAGUE CONFIRMED PLOTS

>Fueled by his restored faith in humanity and inspired by Superman’s (Henry Cavill) selfless act, Bruce Wayne (Ben Affleck) enlists the help of his newfound ally, Diana Prince (Gal Gadot), to face an even greater enemy. Together, Batman and Wonder Woman work quickly to find and recruit a team of metahumans to stand against this newly awakened threat. But despite the formation of this unprecedented league of heroes — Batman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman (Jason Momoa), Cyborg (Ray Fisher) and The Flash (Ezra Miller) — it may already be too late to save the planet from an assault of catastrophic proportions.

Other urls found in this thread:

birthmoviesdeath.com/2016/06/21/a-hater-tours-the-justice-league-set
slashfilm.com/justice-league-synopsis-logo/
slashfilm.com/justice-league-set-visit/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Batman assembles the Justice League and is their leader and benefactor.

>Batman has two suits: A modified version of the BATMAN V SUPERMAN batsuit with more padding and a blueish tint; and an armored tactical batsuit with silver accents and high-tech goggles that reference the white lenses from the comics, to be worn during the final battle.

>Wonder Woman is helping Batman assemble the Justice League. Her suit is a modified version of the one featured in BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE, with red bracelets to symbolize "the blood of her victims throughout the centuries".

>Aquaman is the king of Atlantis and initially declines Batman's offer due to his grievances with both the surface world and Themyscira, Wonder Woman's homeland, but reconsiders his position when his people come under attack. He has a modified version of the suit featured in BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE.

>The Flash and Cyborg are the two youngest members of the team, and quickly become friends over their shared interest in technology and their inexperience in being superheroes. The Flash eagerly joins the team after being approached by Batman, while Cyborg initially declines Wonder Woman's offer before his father Silas Stone is kidnapped, after which he seeks the Justice League for help.

>The Flash has two suits: A prototype suit built with stolen high-tech material, comprised of metal plates with complex piping to harness the excess energy he produces when he runs, gloves and boots adorned with lightning bolts, and an aerodinamic "motorcycle/ski-like" helmet with goggles. Batman will later make him a more streamline suit.

>Cyborg will be created completely through motion-capture technology and CGI. He has a sleek silver design, and a faceplate that cover his entire face when he goes into battle mode. He also has a large cannon mounted into one of his arms, and can produce two additional arms for combat scenarios.

yikes, just reboot everything with new actors.

Additional characters.

>Superman will return in the third act of the movie, and will have longer hair. His role is being kept under wraps.

>Amy Adams and Jeremy Irons are returning as Lois Lane and Alfred Pennyworth, who help the Justice League throughout the movie.

>Jesse Eisemberg in returning as Lex Luthor in a minor role. The character is institutionalized at Arkham Asylum.

>Connie Nielsen is playing Queen Hyppolita, Wonder Woman's mother. She'll be featured in the prologue.

>Kristofer Hivju is playing the Atlantean King, Aquaman's ancestor. He'll be featured in the prologue.

>Zeus will be featured in the prologue, allegedly played by Danny Huston.

>Amber Heard is playing Aquaman's wife, Mera, a powerful Atlantean sorceress and warrior with a scalemail suit that morpsh into her skin.

>Willem Dafoe is playing Nudis Vulko, an Atlantean elder and Aquaman's mentor.

>Joe Morton is playing Silas Stone, Cyborg's father and the head of S.T.A.R. Labs.

>J.K. Simmons is playing Commissioner James Gordon, Batman's ally in Gotham City Police Department.

>A Zack Snyder joint

Kill yourself senpai

The movie.

>JUSTICE LEAGUE will be a standalone movie.

>Darkseid's presence will be felt throughout the movie in preparation for JUSTICE LEAGUE 2, and the mythology of the Old Gods and the New Gods will be referenced, based primarily on Jack Kirby's storylines from the comics.

>JUSTICE LEAGUE will be "lighter, funnier", "more fun and upbeat" and "more kid-friendly" than BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE.

Sounds like Dogshit. Give the rights back to Marvel already!

SCENE DESCRIPTION: "Batman Meets The Flash"

>Barry Allen arrives at his apartment. The walls are lined with televisions and the space is filled with gadgets Barry has created. Bruce Wayne is waiting for it and flips the switch on the circuit breaker that powers the apartment, revealing himself.

BRUCE: Barry Allen, I'm Bruce Wayne.

BARRY: You say it as if it's normal for me to walk in and find a complete stranger sitting in my second favorite chair.

>Bruce shows Barry a printout of the footage of Barry foiling a robbery in a convenience store.

BRUCE: Is this you?

BARRY: I'm afraid you're looking for someone who looks a lot like me, but definitely isn't me. Long hair, kinda' hippie. He looks like a very attractive Jewish boy.

>Bruce plays the surveillance footage recovered from LexCorp.

BARRY: He drinks milk, though. I don’t drink milk.

BRUCE: I know you have abilities, I just don't know what they are.

BARRY: My special skills include viola, web design, fluent in sign-language, gorilla sign-language…

>Bruce points to the prototype suit hidden in the living room.

BRUCE: Silicon-based sand coarse fabric. Abrasion-resistant. Heat-resistant.

BARRY: I'm into competitive ice dancing.

BRUCE: This is used on the space shuttles to prevent them from burning up upon re-entry.

BARRY: It's very competitive ice dancing. Look, man, I don’t know who you are but whoever you’re looking for, it’s not me.

>Bruce throws a batrang at Barry's face. Barry perceives it in slow-motion. Time freezes as Barry moves out of the way and stops the batrang mid-flight, then returns to normal speed and faces Bruce.

BARRY: So you're Batman.

BRUCE: So you're fast.

BARRY: That's an oversimplification.

BRUCE: Listen, I’m putting together a team of people with special abilities. I believe enemies are coming, and I...

BARRY: Stop. I'm in.

BRUCE: Just like that?

BARRY: I need friends.

BRUCE: Great.

>Beat. Barry points to the batrang.

BARRY: So... Can I keep this?

i refuse to believe they would write this

>fluent in sign-language, gorilla sign-language…

Wait, hold the phone, aren't they the same thing? I thought basic sign language was what was taught to apes.

Not only wrote it, it was acted out in front of the interviewer.

SCENE DESCRIPTION: "GCPD Rooftop".

>Commissioner James Gordon stands on the edge of the rooftop of the Gotham City Police Department, with the Batsignal behind him shining in the night sky. Batman emerges from the shadows.

GORDON: How many do you have?

BATMAN: Not enough.

>Wonder Woman and the Flash emerge from the smoke billowing from the ventilation shafts.

BATMAN: What have you got?

GORDON: Another scientist has been kidnapped here in Gotham. Multiple eyewitnesses claim it was the same creature that was seen in Metropolis.

BATMAN: The bad guy's flying monkeys.

GORDON: That makes it eight abductions in three days.

>Cyborg unexpectedly arrives.

CYBORG: Nine. The head of S.T.A.R. Labs was taken last night. I'm here to help.

>Wonder Woman smiles.

GORDON: I've triangulated the creatures' movements based on the eyewitnesses' reports, but they don't appear to following any sort of pattern. They don't converge anywhere.

CYBORG: That's because they converge underground. The tunnel on Stryker's Island. They're nested there.

GORDON: That tunnel has been incomplete for decades. You'll need a probe to find them.

>Batman smiles.

BATMAN: I got something better.

>Gordon begins making a speech about the city and how the dangers they're facing are becoming increasingly stranger, expecting to turn around and find the others gone. When he does, however, the Flash is still there, while Batman, Wonder Woman and Cyborg have departed.

GORDON: You still there.

FLASH: Yeah... Wait, they all left? Wow, that's... rude.

SCENE DESCRIPTION: "Tunnel Fight"

>Batman, Wonder Woman and Cyborg venture into the abandoned tunnel at Stryker's Island with the Crawler, while the Flash runs ahead, scouting the area for enemies. They come upon a narrow end, where they are unexpectedly ambushed by Parademons.

>Batman uses the Crawler's flamethrowers to torch the attacking Parademons, but the attack initiates a flood that begins to sweep up the tunnels. Batman, Wonder Woman and Cyborg depart the Crawler, which is destroyed, and join the Flash as they prepare to battle the hordes of Parademons hidden in the structure. Aquaman will join them.

Wait for it.

>superman returns at end of film

Great another missed chance at showing him correctly fuck this film

>>Superman will return in the third act of the movie, and will have longer hair.

Literally Jesus

at least the suicide squad leak is good

>Flash: Jet fuel can't melt steel beams
>Cyborg: Yea, no
>Flash: What? you don't believe me? Bing™ it.

>longer hair
is cavill going to wear a wig?

He's going to rock pic related

Both Aquaman and Wonder Woman are descendants of the Kryptonian woman that survived the crash of the ancient scout ship sent to Earth.

'no'

Get the fuck out of here

These are amazing, literally Marvel tier

At least it's a better conversation than Bruce and Diana in BvS.

They should just make a flash trilogy. Other than Batman flash was the only good thing in the Justice league

How can they be the same thing when gorillas don't have opposable thumbs

Source

Barry Bantz

>I've triangulated the creatures' movements based on the eyewitnesses' reports, but they don't appear to following any sort of pattern. They don't converge anywhere.

this is fake right? I swear I've seen this exact line somewhere else

birthmoviesdeath.com/2016/06/21/a-hater-tours-the-justice-league-set

slashfilm.com/justice-league-synopsis-logo/

slashfilm.com/justice-league-set-visit/

>How can they be the same thing when gorillas don't have opposable thumbs

Yes they do.