Not
MMMM THAT YOU DIDN'T RUN SO WELL

oh man you're in for a shock

mischa barton before the drugs and weight gain

HMMMMMM WATCHU SAY

GOAT version of the song

youtube.com/watch?v=2tEKOAfcMtg

god she was fucking perfect.

Man, I miss being a teen and watching GOAT teen dramas.
The OC, Dawson's Creeks and Beverly Hills were so comfy

Wasn't she like skinnier for a point after this show? Also makes her role in Sixth Sense a different context

Unironically the first I remember feeling something during tv or film.

Still think despite extremely cheesyness of the scene that it is one of the best examples of effective use of music in a scene

Can't believe there were only 4 seasons of The O.C. It felt like it lasted longer in my memories.

I didn't even watch the 4the season until much later and it's completely different and lighthearted compared to the other seasons.

Theres no way you were a teen during each of these shows runs. So either you were some old dude watching OC or you were watching reruns of shitty ass BH90210.

Of course I was watching reruns of BH

HMMM WATCHA SAAAAAY

BTW how come perryposting is not a thing?

HMMM WATCHA SAAAAAY

HMMM WHATCHU SAAAAYYY

>didn't watch the show
>thought at first that Hide and Seek + someone getting shot was invented by youtube poopers

kek

user put down the gun and take me to McDonalds

That whole plot with the bad guy from Never Back Down was pretty great

My gf always told me how the show plummeted after Marisa's death. I figured the actresses burned bridges to they killer her off as a fuck you then moved on.

I was floored to see how it was worked into the story. How dark the first 4 or so episodes of the next seasons were. Ryan in a fight club.

Still, Taylor > Marissa