Would you be okay with your girlfriend posting pics like this on her Instagram?

Would you be okay with your girlfriend posting pics like this on her Instagram?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fuck#Modern_usage
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sure. It's her account, she can do what she wants.

no, because trying to get compliments from an anonymous audience seems like a character flaw to me

nope. backstory here?

nope user, I wouldn't like it. that is the I want to get fucked by someone else pic

No.
Your attention isn't enough for her insecurities.

Also, why are you with such a basic bitch?
If image is her high card, she isn't worth much as a human being.

My girlfriend kinda does it. Turns me on knowing other guys want her but can't have her. Here's her and her mom

which one is the mom?

They're both hideous.
Top Kek

You have horrible taste then

Word

I wish she would, she only posts where she can be anonymous.

gotta be honest, she's not the hottest imo

hahahahahahaha
you actually took the time to look for one of her "best" pics

Christ I've not seen a more generic, avarage and uninteresting looking girl like this in a long time. maybe the greatest person ever, but all this genericism is making my dick go limp. I'm not even able of imagining myself fucking her, because it's so very far away from anything I would ever want. I'd really have to push me do it and it'd be a uncomfortable experience.

Assuming you're not a beta cuck

>Tell her to stop posting shit like that
As hard as it will be, dump her. Staying with a girl that has no problem doing things like this will only lead to worse pain down the road. I've been there, done that more times than you could imagine. Just trust me.

Alright let's see your man? If u even have one she's prolly a fuckin land whale

no

but women don't care. they just want attention.

She's average
Not good
Not ugly
Just average

Mooore pls

I'll beat the shit out of her...

averageness intensifies

I bet her name is Jennifer. Or Jessica.

What if i wanted to convince my girlfriend to post pics like this to her insta. How would I even start that conversation? Please I need this to happen.

start of by something like "listen, I am a huge massive faggot that likes to be called a 'cuck'. If you don't know what it means, just think about what I just told you in the same sentence"

Average when you have your dick in your hand. In the real world you would be to scared to even say a word to this girl ahahah

I wouldn't date an attention whore in the first place, they're easy to identify.

hahahaha

bro, is mad
he's probably OP

>ahahah

yeah keep telling that to yourself. I prefer my blonde, petite little fucktoy that's 4 years younger than me, with me being 24. And no, I will not show you any pics. Believe it or do not. Just wanted to tell you my opinion about your Jennifer.

Keep telling yourself that buddy lol whatever helps you sleep at night

kill yourself you fucking wannabe-chad. you're forgetting which board you're on now

This says a lot about you man hah your life prolly sucks. To scared to leave moms basement

I'm not going to tell yourself to kill yourself. You've prolly been thinking now about it a lot lately. I'd feel bad if I helped a fat kneck Bears kill himself

well actually what helps me sleep at night is falling into bed exhausted cause my girl wanted to fuck all night again, cuddling with her in spooning position with her moving her perfect ass on my dick ass a 'good night' as every night and knowing she'll want to suck dick the next morning.

Actually I can not keep up with her sometimes, which is pretty sad to be honest. BUT I rather have to much sex with a hot girl like her than not enough or not at all or even have anything with a generic jennifer.

I'm mean, I know.

That one that was posted was for you scrubb. Go lose some wait, get outta moms place maybe you meet a girl but don't kill yourself things might get better for you

Bro your lying through your teeth. But that's what pathological liars do three lie to make themselves feel better. Guess there's nothing ya can do. Try to get better man prolly pretty shitty to live like that

I'm going to say this again: kill yourself. you're a fucking idiot

>Implying I would date an insta slut in a first place

But I gotta get back work now since most of us live in the real world. You keep working on you man it will get better. You'll get out there sooner then later

Hahahahahaha to much fun. All you kneck beards get angry so easy

No

This is funny because I'm one of these stupid fucks that do not allow themselves to lie (except lying for the sake of family and friends). I pass all these great opportunities that lying offers you, just because I can't stand people who are so afraid of their own personalities, who are so weak and unsecure that they feel the need to tell lies. This part of me makes a lot of guise feel uncomfortable around me, not even asking me "how are you" cause I will tell you "feeling like shit" if it's the case, even if I don't know you. That's way to awkward for the most.

but what the fuck am I wirting a fucking book right here about myself, I need to fucking study right now.

yeah bye dude and tell jennifer I said hi

Nobody gives a shit about you user. Go cry in the corner

There might be a place on here for being depressed? And suicidal check it out?

This

i don't think that would bother me.

what WOULD bother me is if she gave semi-fliratious replies to the 1000 creepers commenting on the pics.

How you know they can't have her? If she posts those kind of things shes looking for attention at some level, maybe the amount she gets from you isn't enough?

Yes, hopefully she'd attract someone else and leave me in peace. I could play FIFA in my free time and relax. No more listening to whining and gossip. No more endless drama.

sure, she can have her fun. it's not like I'm going to marry a chick that does that anyway.

>I'm going to marry a chick that does that anyway

Cause she's going to be so fat that the only pictures of her can be found on google earth amirite?

Pretty sure she already does, but I can never remember or give a shit what her tumblr and instagram urls are since that's all crap for queers. As long as she's sucking my dick what does it really matter if some tumblr browsing cuck is jerking off?

ah fuck I did not quote the whole part. whatever fuck it

She better fuck me like the world's about to end, 3 times a day.
If she's got any energy after that, she can do whatever she damn well pleases.

>wants her to fuck him instead of other way around

enjoy your betaness

yeah, but not let her cheat. i think it's like she is showing of what no one will get but you. don't let her post nudes though. i would be really careful with letting her be alone. she is very close if not already a cheater.

Do you not understand that fucking doesn't always mean the one doing the fucking is the one also doing the penetrating?
Fucking moron.

This! Ahaha the best

lern 2 grammar or go back to your ugly twat gf

No, only a whore would do something like that

In fact, even having instagram probably makes her a whore, let's be realistic here

yeah you are right. that's why it's called "penetrate me!" instead of "fuck me!". I'm so silly!

*grandma

why don't you learn to spell first, dumpass

You seen this movie?
Do you think she was talking about penetrating him?

Nope, did not watch it.
But yes, that's what I am thinking. Otherwise this character and/or the director is retared.

ughh

Uh oh here's a ugly angry kneck beard

Cruel Intentions.
Watch it you dumbass.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fuck#Modern_usage

This is Sup Forums not grammar school you douche

lol samefag

Nah man. I will definitely not watch a movie that does not even know the meaning of the word "fuck" recommended by a dude calling me a dumbass.

I'd rather call you a meany. Yeah that's what I'm going to do.

Meany.

Well, at least I watched this one! Okay you seem like an okay guy now, I will kill myself like you said! =D