What film can Sup Forums identify the most with?

What film can Sup Forums identify the most with?

I unfortunately am exactly like Scott Pilgrim

>Ask how you can help

But chivalry is dead tho...

My girlfriend's Uber just arrived. It was a black guy with dreads on a motorcycle. I didn't know Uber had motorcycles, but I trust her

What the fuck is number 4 trying to say? That violence against women happens for no reason? Those aren't excuses, they're fucking causes. I hope someone slapped the dumb bitch who made this.

Scott Pilgrim has a real girlfriend though.

Lolita

Thanks for the bait image.

Fight Club

>in before edgy

No, because I know what it's like to feel just as lost as pointless as the narrator, and having wish fulfillment fantasies about something Tyler Durden-esque coming into my life to save me. Then I came to the same realization as the narrator by the end, that such a thing is ultimately pointless, and no ex-machina will save me, I have to put in the work of planning and executing things necessary to better my life.

End of Watch because I'm an actual cop.

how do i stop being so apathetic? i swear i could rule the fucking world nowadays if i tried

are all the dubs in this thread under arrest?

Maybe start by ruling your fucking grammar, junior.

>What the fuck is number 4 trying to say?

that the single cause of violence is genre hate.

>it's an 18 year old calls people underage over grammar

hahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahaahhahahhaahhahahhaahahhhahhahahhahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahhaaahahahaha oh goddd

This kind of thing just makes me want to slap a bitch even more.

>getting this rattled

>he thinks his inferior derogatory remarks can insult me
tee hee

Solaris.

No one believes a word I say (because I'm a poor nobody).

whats a movie about some guy who just procrastinates a lot and is cynical?

>post ends in 007
>007
>Bawnd, Jemsh Bawnd
>the most magnificently masculine character in all of film
>advocating that you "don't slap a bitch"
>all muh contradictions
>mfw

I live in Britain.

So, 1984.

More like the entire western world + China

Britain is the beta testing ground for "how much of this totalitarian shit can we get away with", before it trickles to the rest of the western world.

>before it trickles to the rest of the western world.

>he unironically thinks it's not just as bad where he lives
I really hope you're not from the US and saying these things.

But I live...I said I live in the UK,
are both me.

>don't buy the argument that sexual and domestic violence are due to mental illness, lack of anger management skills, chemical dependency, stress
what the fuck am I reading

Well, just to let you know, it's as shitty everywhere else.

USA? fucked
half the EU? Fucked

Fine, ok, it is. Stop replying to me.

Fight Club is a satire. The narrator is a whiny, entitled faggot from start to finish. He has no idea how good he's got it. When Tyler says, "the things you own, start to own you" it should be a red alert to every whiny millennial everywhere that they misunderstand the movie and you're not supposed to take the mentally ill egomaniac seriously.

no.

;-;

The Color Wheel except I don't have a sister to fuck. That fucking party scene is painful.

>tfw lying to your "friends" about your occupation and state of life

>tfw I work in education
>ages 8-12
>tfw I subtly enforce "gender stereotypes"

The only good suggestion is to speak out if you see abuse.

The rest are fucking retarded

>If your abusing women... stop

>Hire feminist speakers to talk at your work places and sports clubs... its the only employment prospects we have :(

Sometimes I wonder if that's the point. Like, women feel this biological need to annoy men to the point of violence because they need explosive masculine energy to get off.

The more I see of this anti-male crap, the less i care about women getting actually raped.