(my version of) Episode VII would have had more callbacks to Episodes I - III. Like, some nods & winks, yes but...

>(my version of) Episode VII would have had more callbacks to Episodes I - III. Like, some nods & winks, yes but, there was going to be some huge things such as, you would have learned that Chancellor Palpatine and Darth Sidious or "Emperor Palpatine" were in fact different people. Twin brothers: Augustus and Sheev. A big part of my Episode VII would have been Augie, as he is affectionately called by friends, coming out of his very long exile and having to prove himself to the New Rebellion
- George Lucas in an upcoming interview with Total Film magazine

I take back that apology I gave him after the force awakens came out.

Dementia's a bitch

WHITED.com

thank you based disney

i hate him.... I Hate Him I HATE HIM I HATE HIM IHATEHIMIHATEHIMIHATEHIMIHATEHIMIHATEHIMIHATEHIMIHATEHIMIHATEHIMIHATEHIMIHATEHIMIHATEHIMIHATEHIMIHATEHIMIHATEHIMIHATEHIMIHATEHIM

FFFUUUCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

>Augustus and sheev

>Disney asks George to say something crazy so that their handling of the sequel trilogy looks better by comparison

he's so generous-spirited.

>"One of the names I was considering for the new trilogy's villain was Darth Meanie"

> Anybody caring what this cuck has to say about the franchise he hawked.

Top fucking kek.

How on Earth could they be two different people?

quality bait tbf

>Just googled GL
>George Lucas is returning for Indiana Jones 5

I dont know whats worse desu

FAAAAAAAAAAKE

This is beautiful!

Just imagine we could have this.
The world is so unfair.

that sounds much better than Force Awakens desu

>Twin brothers: Augustus and Sheev.

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

What the fuck would this even accomplish? This would be just some retarded shamalayan twist thatvwouldnt really change anything.

>What the fuck would this even accomplish?
Money
>This would be just some retarded shamalayan twist thatvwouldnt really change anything.
Like Disney's rehash of Star Wars? As long as Lucas' VII didn't end with a fucking Deathstar Run I think I'd prefer Lucas' vision.

If it makes you feel better, he won't have the level of control he used to. The mouse will be breathing down his neck the entire way.

You are so mad right now.

Obviously they made him say it after that interview when he talked about "white slavers". They are clearly blackmailing him with some serious shit, making him say stuff to make Episode VII looks not as shit as it is.

>Lucas version of VII
>Augie and Sheev

I prefer this to what we got from JJ.

The ridiculous story and all the buttmad would be hilarious. The ironic hit of the decade

>no source
>/tvermin/ buy it anyway
Easiest board to troll next to Sup Forums

>no Augie and Sheev movie
feels bad man

>le prequels are bad reddit XD
>le episode 7 goat reddit XD

yes yes very retarded george, very retarded

HOWEVER

>STILL

>NO

>SOURCE

>RETARDS

>STILL

>POSTING

>ITT

WHY

>New Rebellion
So it would have been the same thing, with the Empire still standing and there still being a rebellion? Silly

He posted no source and you're a retard for believing him, good job.

>Twin brothers: Augustus and Sheev

I'm fucking done, good night lads.