Did I RAPE my cousin?? She's thin, short curly hair, olive skin. We're Polish. Used to wrestle as kids...

Did I RAPE my cousin?? She's thin, short curly hair, olive skin. We're Polish. Used to wrestle as kids. One weekend she's at my parents house. We're both 18. We start wresting again, being silly. She's wearing a light blue, thin nightgown with little slutty frilly things on the edges. It's loose and constantly falling off her shoulders. As we're fighting, becomes clear she's not wearing panties. Wrestling intensifies. Giggles everywhere. I pin her down. I'm wearing cheap, loose boxers with no button in the fly, dick is always popping out. I feel her pubes brush against my knee for an instant. Thought I detected moisture between her legs. Instant hard-on. Dick takes over. While she's down, I thrust it into her little cunt. It was subconscious. She instantly gasps, 'Jesus christ, user, what the fuck are you doing!?' Twists and turns and tries closing her knees. Dick takes over. I keep pumping. After about 30 seconds, she goes completely limp, still. A second later, she opens her gorgeous long legs full spread eagle, puts ankles up in the air. Grabs her thighs, I realize she's giving me maximum access. Pumping intensifies. She lets out this deep, breathy, moan. Slowly breathes, "Oh my god, it feels so good." Grabs my ass so I keep pumping. She's otherwise totally motionless. After 10 minutes, tells me to finish "in there" because she's on the pill. She says "Fuck it it to me" almost as a command. Cousin grew up fast. Cannot believe this is happening. I pump a huge, slow creampie into her. I get up. Cum all over the place. She lays there, legs open, a mess, motionless. I get up and walk out of the room, leave her laying there. Almost exactly same thing happened a few more times. Then we never spoke about it again. More pics if interest.

pics

No.

Moar stories and moar pics

Bump, post pics user

That's pretty much the whole story. Can answer any other questions, though. Pic related. Nightgown in question.

Zero rape here.

Please learn how to write on halfczan:
NOT LIKE THIS
>LIKE THIS

more pics and it's not rape

More story? Interested because a story I have is related. No pics sadly.

more pics of her?
how you feel now?

user, i think you should fuck her on the daily. aslo, more pics

Kurwo, robaku Polaku cebulaku karaczanie

how about just more pics.

>How to not greentext

You should write a book, user.

The fuck is a book?

> yh green text

>TUTORIAL 2.jpg
Where's the first one

lol that shit never happened

She didn't contest so no rape, Trumps America.
Defiantly interested in more pics.

Nice story user
post moar pic

>TUTORIAL 1.jpg
>KEKKITY KEK
Drink my piss fagoot hehe

>The fuck is a book?
a handwritten or printed work of fiction or nonfiction, usually on sheets of paper fastened or bound together within covers.

Uhhhhh ...

I use an google.

Same here I use an google unlike FireFucks.

Sorry. I had a phone call. Not too many left.

Anyone fappin?

what her name?

Maybe.

me

weirdest boner

I will be if you have pic of cunt

Sharing is caring, fag.

this story is instant boner

Story still makes me hard. We're both a few years older now. I'm not really looking to re-kindle it, though.

Dont be a faggot.Re-kindle the flame, ashen one.

OP here. Last one I got. I may have more on a different computer.

i have been in this house before

no i elegancko pozdrawiam uprzejmie