YLYL

YLYL

obama and trump edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D3SpHu793Qg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

and /thread

Select all images with a lighthouse.

Out of all the shit that's gone down this week, only this image has given me legitimate concerns about our country's future

It'll be fine. Trump is friendly with Putin so the whole "Russia is evil" narrative will be gone (along with sanctions) and the president of the Philippines likes trump and is willing to work with him (he absolutely hated obummer)

pretty sure those are euro plates on the car to the left of him.

I love that Trump appeals to other countries in a way that may very well lead to more stable peace amongst nations. And the left hates him for it.

"Top10 pranks that went too far"

yeah because trumps wife is a svr asset

SHEEEEEIT

dose owning a preis make you not under stand size limitations last black Friday had to deal with a car full of niggers trying to fit 3 55 inch tvs into the trunk of their preis god damn people are stupid

>niggers
>preis

lost hard

kek

underrated

lost hard af

Yup, really don't get why the left hate him. Dude literally just want to prevent WWIII

Wat?

what did 4chun have to do with it? i'm pretty sure most ppl here are libtards anyway

dumping rage too

accurate

its all a matter of perspective brother

Kek
why is Hillary there if she lost?

I'm so happy that I get to enjoy the liberal butthurt for four whole years... at least! It's bringing life to these old bones.

obama was objectively black

welcome newfriend

Wagenknecht plz

Just imagine them if Trump turns out to be the best president so far.

>when trump wins

literally a cuck

Sir. I like you

ive been here since 2009 yu fucking faggot die bitch fuck you

True

you have never visited Sup Forums ?

youtube.com/watch?v=D3SpHu793Qg

The tears... so salty... so good...

such samefaggotry

I know, right! No matter what, even if he fucks everything up royally it's still a win. It can only get better! Gives me goosebumps.

wont even bother with the screenshot faggot. have you ever been right? kys.

Kill urself.

> drops the phone
Might want to go and pick that up and apologise to its owner.

kek. nothing funnier than a triggered jew.

Because you can't.

(You)

But I want obamas mother to die

Holy shit awesome

I KNEW I'VE SEEN THIS SOMEWHERE BEFORE

Here, let me show you how:

> Right click on the page and go to Inspect Element or Inspect
> A window comes up spitting the page horizontally across the middle. At the top left of that is a mouse icon, click that, then click one of the (You)'s you want rid of.
> Double click the selected text in the HTML and just delete it, then hit return.
> Close the inspection editor
> Take a screenshot using Print Screen key
> Paste it in to any editing software, save it and upload...

Success! You are now "not" samefagging! If you're not using Chrome then you'll need to follow a different process:

> drink bleach
> lots and lots of bleach
> just neck the whole damn bottle

on a sidenote, for keks, i wanted to see what lena dunham had to say on twitter.

this was the last thing she posted. an hero?

plz

tut es

id just do it in paint if i was samefagging

oh wow, she killed herself and nobody even cares not even the media.

Obama is a nigger, concur

kk

foggotry and lies. Go back to africa nigger.

True libtards didn't vote for Hillary

what site is this? tumblr? is he joking or is he serious? i have questions

trump becomes president
>suddenly being gay is wrong again

its tumblr saved a bunch of stuff the night of and after the election night. Its all real shit people actually posted it I can't hardly believe it myself

again ??

What is there to understand? I was planning on quitting golf, but now that Trump is president I really can't anymore.

Guess she wore a noose instead.

Haven't you heard? Trump will eliminate the unemployment with faggot&minority extermination camps, not only will it take out all the benefit leaching democratic suckers, it will employ every Cleetus and their cousins as guards, executioners and ash-shovellers.

where do this "thrump is a homophobe" come from? Jesus christ it's like the victim olympics finale over here

i think their reasoning is that half the population voted for trump so half the population is racist, homophobic, xenophobic and violent so their lives are in danger. fucking retarded

it's funny what leftist sjw's are "afraid" of.

not isis terrorists. not illegal immigrants. not black people (who by themselves make up less than 15% of the population, but commit over 50% of the homicides in the u.s.).

nope. it's law-abiding, taxpaying, working class white u.s. citizens. they're the scary bad guys. oooh look out!

i keep rewatching shit like SNL that kept making fun of Trump, and saying he was gonna lose
it's funny now :)

i thought tumblr was mostly a meme. i really wonder what these people are like irl. what they look like, what they do

i'm a fag and I voted for trump so this cunt can fuck off

excellent

jokes on them it was only 25%, and half of those aren't even racist but just tired of self-loathing SJW white liberal cuckmanship

nothing, faggots are just memeing themselves

:^)

visit the daily FPS/FPH thread on /fit/ and see for yourself

It's true. People may be racist, homophobic and xenophobic, but most aren't violent.

I wish death on your family

kek

so true.. so very true.

Trump appeal to dictators abroad because they know that Trump is an absolute amateur on the international geopolitical stage.

The Kremlin is currently loving the situation because it means that they can and will increase their sphere of influence in eastern europe without NATO being able to do shit to stop him. Hell, why do you think the russians were pouring so much money into his campaign? Having Trump in power is Putin's wet dream come true.

I give it 2 years tops before russia will be forced to send armed troops into the baltic states to "protect the native russian population from dangerous radical far right elements"

Russia is not evil. It is just led by a very ruthless autocrat who has been known to murder politicians and journalists who talk shit about him and/or his friends.
Many left wing people feel that Putin's war on freedom of speech and his crackdown on homosexuality is evil, not to mention the annexation of crimea which defied several intenrational peace treaties including the Agreement on Establishing the Commonwealth of Independent States in 1991, Helsinki Accords, Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons of 1994 and Treaty on friendship, cooperation and partnership between the Russian Federation and Ukraine.

The russian people as a whole are pretty awesome though.

Im a racist, and i have a gay friend who voted for Trump. Trump only won because Hillary surrounded herself with idiots and crazies. Period.