How do I grind weed without a grinder Sup Forums? I lost it somewhere

How do I grind weed without a grinder Sup Forums? I lost it somewhere

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nfOmacvTnFg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

scissors or by using the things you have on your arms

you can pick the leaves apart until they're small enough to roll but it'll taste grim and the high won't be ass good.
>just wait to get a new grinder.

cup and scissers fag

you could stick it up your ass, i hear it really gets you high

you can chop it with a knife...Its like choping garlic or wtv

You took the fucking bait retard FUCK

This
I hear you can also try snorting it, but be prepared for the hangover the next morning

put it in the microwave for 15 minutes OP. it'll dry out a bit and it'll just crumble. if it doesn't work repeat process

>" it'll taste grim and the high won't be ass good"
why? doesn't really make sense

feel like a lot of you gentlemen are looking to fool me into doing a silly thing

Time to calm that autism son

Take a old debit/credit card with raised letters and rub your nugs on the numbers. Works pretty well for the struggle times

>and the high won't be ass good
bruv u wot?

>feel like a lot of you gentlemen are looking to fool me into doing a silly thing

Chop it up with a chef's knife or pull it apart with your fingers.

A lot of places that sell grinders market them as herb grinders (like amazon) and if you had a bunch of herbs that you needed rendered finely and you didn't have an herb grinder, you'd use a knife.

Sorry, I'm pretty high.

Find pill bottle.
Put product and a nickle in.
Shake till satisfied.

all jokes aside (im not op) thats genius if it actually works

Kek wtf if anything stone will be better no crystals knocked off when grinding you nugget

TRUMPS GOING TO MAKE NASA INTO WH40k

use scissors dummy.

just buy coke op. you're clearly no good with the marijuana game

>haha le trolled XD
fucking idiot. so unecessary.

Why do you need it grinded? Unless you're trying to bake it for making cannabutter you're better off just breaking it up by hand if you're gonna roll.

put it in a cup and cut it up with scissors over and over again

im sure he figured it out long ago guys. no pot heads gonna sit there for an hour wondering how to smoke pot without a grinder

I heard you need to grind it with your teeth then, only with enough saliva you get high as fucked when boiling it with water and inhaling the fumes

Yeah lol i used a combination of the chef knife and by hand method, gonna try the cup and scissors for next j tho

This actually works, but it's a little but better with two pennies.

>find pill bottle
>insert two pennies
>insert herb
>shake until satisfied

Check the herb periodically because if you shake too long the herb will grind into powder

Just pull your weed apart with your fingers. Hardly anyone used these things back when I used to smoke. I mean I get why they became widespread but by absolutely no means are they anything more than a luxury.

Samefagging. Do this OP, it grinds better than your hands and it's not as frustratingly slow as scissors and a shot class.

this wouldn't really work well wetter weed. it would have to be pretty dry

>not using bare hands and nails
>not knowing you get stone by that
>losing thc on knife

Who the fuck uses a grinder unless you're like 16 and just started smoking

Break up the buds a bit with your fingers, then put the weed and two pennies in a pill case and shake 'em real hard. I do it when I'm making edibles and the grinder doesn't grind enough. Happy toking

im 32 and i have many. theres quite a few laying around various places

>2016
>smoking leaves

High will be the same, people just think grinding it down really fine helps because it burns faster.

youtube.com/watch?v=nfOmacvTnFg