Well I'm in Croydon
Fucking nig-nog jigaboos, sand-niggers, darkies and Blackie McPakis everywhere

dubs

Same here, in selsdon. Where you at?

Lancashire here

Just down from West Croydon station
Fucking sucks
We need another holocaust here

Yeah I feel you... Its such a shitstate and travelling anywhere takes fucking hours now. Cant wait to leave this dive to the dogs

webm.land/w/HHBL/

Ugh, tell me about it
Now that I think about it, I've never found anyone from Sup Forums this close to me before

I've come across a few over the years and a couple friends who are b/tards

Grater manchester reporting in, hope every one is having a shit friday like me.

Sounds pretty cool
Crying shame you're not a femanon

That I am not..

Why shit?

Any grass or ass?

Darlington here.

No grass man

Ah well
You have a good one man
And remember - never relax around the blacks

Checked, same shit different day

check em

English people are fucking disgusting, ugly degenerates.

Your time has passed. America is your less cucked, streamlined, handsome alternative.

I hope Trump sodomizes you with the trade deal you are bound to come begging for.

Unless you're of the elite class Trump's gonna bend you over too ;)

Staffordshire here.

ya nan plays bass on her hamstrings

>Average English male face
maximum kek

>Average white American face
A E S T H E T I C

Why did all your handsome ancestors move over the Atlantic, limeys?

>American
>less cucked
>handsome
Hahahaha, yeah. Of course you are

>handsome
see
>Americans are less cucked
not with our God emperor at the helm. Stay salty liberal

UK nudes anyone?

What a conicidence. Feeling extra patriotic today and was blasting this all day youtube.com/watch?v=7wiENQMc9g8 . How's the day been, lads?

You're our fucking children. Born of us, left the coop, you speak ENGLISH! You think in our language. Show some fucking respect

>Anime
degenerate liberal kys

Give me one way in which the UK is relevant TODAY

You're replying in English, 'nuff said. Our thoughts and sentence construction are yours. If you're American you shall forever define the world with English concepts

The British are, on balance, far more intellectual and culturally tasteful than the Americans. Fine art, music and theatre? We've got that covered. You guys have had to import about 80% of your greatest academics over the past 100 years. Yeah, the Ivy League is great, but it's basically a haven for European and Asian intellectuals. Meanwhile, Oxbridge and the London universities continue to run the dominant trends in intellectual thought, and will do for some time.

This is not why you're relevant today. This is something you've done.

You've expired, little England. The big boys have taken over. You've had your uses.

Go back to farming sheep and selling jam to the French.

Particularly amusing then that they're all cucked by the EU, so much so that they voted to stay, and are now throwing their toys out of the pram and your "scientists" are threatening to relocate.

You are ours. We created your linguistic mindset. Now be a good colonist and propagate English throughout this world and beyond the solar system like you're meant to...There's a good lad.

>Being proud of something you personally played no part in.

Well if you have nothing else...

Voted to leave, assclown

What I am saying is, the UK is even more irrelevant on it's own than it was being fucked in the ass by Germany.

Happy now?

I'm better than you because my pride-balloon is more inflated than yours.

... but we're not irrelevant... and neither is the US.
Our universities continue to dominate (as some user said above, sure Harvard and Yale do as well, but their faculties are all imported from overseas); London remains a world financial/legal capital; we continue to produce some of the most timeless bands, visual artists and writers. The only thing we don't do anymore is produce 80% of the world's steel, because primary industry is way beneath us.

And the war goes vapidly on

I'M NOT IRRELEVANT screamed the human

>London remains a world financial/legal capital
Which you just voted to strip of it's business passport. Don't get me wrong, it's essential you take back control from the neoliberals in Europe, but you have to see that you're destined to become an economic backwater implicitly subsidising the Japenese government while you beg Nissan to stay.

then the muslims came...

Aycliffe biiiiiitch

Any de5 here?

pay Nissan to stay

The Japanese government has shares in Nissan. Nissan is partnered with Renault. You are paying the French to make Japanese cars. RULE BRITANNIA

Then why aren't the big banks closing up shop and relocating to Frankfurt? They may have tentative exit strategies that MIGHT unfold if we end up going ahead with a hard Brexit, but the chances of that happening are looking slimmer everyday. I was a Remain voter (because, as you imply, Brexit would have been a fantastic idea if we weren't a major financial centre and were in fact a developing economy based largely on primary industry, something the fucking troglodytes of northern England cannot comprehend), but in reality I've come to lose my Brexit hangups after talking with a former dorm-mate from my Cambridge Uni days who's now at JP Morgan.

Your post is basically:
>Why haven't bad things due to leaving happened when we haven't left yet?
You financial services sector hasn't spontaneously combusted yet precisely because nobody knows what Brexit is going to look like, and it's expensive as fuck to relocate everything on speculation.

KIKS FROM LONDON.

Dump them.

Stockport here, whats good?

BUMP