Lets get the ball rolling:

Lets get the ball rolling:
change.org/p/u-s-senate-ignore-the-ignorant-petition-calling-for-the-electoral-college-to-make-clinton-president

In response to:
madamenoire.com/725589/hillary-clinton-president/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

>waaaah electoral college didn't work in my favor so now I want to change it

youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs

Exactly, the petition mocks liberals who want to change electoral and constitutional law

Obama had 8 years and hasn't done shit.
It's time to give someone else a chance.
Hillary Clinton was a horrible, morally flawed candidate and a terrible human being. Trump os an equally terrible human being, spent a third of the money on his campaign, and walked away with a solid victory. What does that say about Hillary Clinton?

>clearly being better than Trump is not good enough
Hallelujah!!!

exactly, sign the petition!

So I guess the will of the American people doesn't matter. Hillary received nearly half a million more votes, yet she is somehow the loser.

The same thing happened in both Bush elections. Could you imagine where we would be right now if Bush didn't fuck our country up for 8 years? Would ISIS exist if we had never invaded Iraq? Where would our economy be if it weren't for the insane deficit/debt that Bush let snowball to oblivion?

The American people have spoken. We voted for Hillary. The electorate has been outdated for decades now.

The electorate was a bad idea from the start, but changing the constitution ain't easy. A few buttmads throwing a shitfit every time there's a close call isn't going to do it.

The electorate is outdated, but it's set up in the same fashion as the house of representatives. It's so each area is equally represented. Otherwise, New York + California would basically control the election because they have the highest population density.

>Would ISIS exist if we had never invaded Iraq

doubt it

We can just assume those votes are void anyway due to the amount of voter fraud exposed in this past election. None of the illigals voting with paper ballots voted Trump. Neither did the dead democrats who voted twice.

Source on voter fraud?

No?

OK fuck off then.

Population density would have zero effect on popular vote. You are officially retarded.

actually let them sign it.
they will be the first.

No, but a considerable amount of people who are upset about the FACT that the American people's voice had been OUTRIGHT IGNORED can change anything.

If you want to get rid of the EC, join one of the various groups trying to do so. Maybe you'll succeed and get rid of it for the next election.

But if you think it will be retroactive, then you are just showing how much of a spoiled, goal-post moving, whiny brat millennial you are. If hillary had won the ec, but lost the popular vote, you'd be rubbing it in trump voters faces while wearing a shit eating grin.

Geographical region has a large correlation with political views. New York and California are mostly comprised of Democrats. If their votes aren't capped by an electorate, a democrat will almost always win the election.

You should wait for an explanation before you jump the gun with insults.

Haha no you faggot

did you even read the petition lmfao

America is one of the most back-ass republics in the world. It operates with archaic and dated institutions, whereas the rest of the worlds republics have updated their political system to better protect the public and maintain republican traditions.

I don't think it will work retroactively. Trump WILL BE our next president. No doubt about that.

I have joined many groups trying to abolish the electorate. I hope in 2020 America actually gets to pick who runs the country.

Um. pretty sure Trump and all of his supporters would have been throwing a tantrum. He so much as said so during his campaign.
Also, at what point during any of this has Trump's camp been civil?

haha

So my vote counts for less because of where I live? My voting power should be capped because I live in a high density area? Bullshit.

Fuck the Orange Pig.....gonna be impeached by his own party!!

We cling so desperately to our crumbling constitution, while other countries re-draft theirs every so often.

hahahahahaha, so salty

If more Americans want a Democrat, then America should have a democrat. What part of this do you have trouble understanding?

It isn't an argument. Trump has very little support in the House and Senate. Paul Ryan can't fucking stand him.

What does that have to do with anything? If you're actually against the EC, it doesn't matter who is throwing the fit, you'd demand that the winner of the popular vote got the presidency, even if it was trump.

Otherwise you're just being a baby who is trying to change the rules so you can win.

Kill the EC, I'm in favor of getting rid of it, but you aren't changing the winner of this election.

KEEP CRYING ....get on with your Fucking LIFE!....It will never happen!

This

:^)

Its the same in the UK

TJ Lane speaks for Trump in: Draining the Swamp

"In a time long since, a time of repent, The Renaissance. In a quaint lonely town, sits a man with a frown. No job. No family. No crown. His luck had run out. Lost and alone. The streets were his home. His thoughts would solely consist of "why do we exist?" His only company to confide in was the vermin in the street. He longed for only one thing, the world to bow at his feet. They too should feel his secret fear. The dismal drear. His pain had made him sincere. He was better than the rest, all those ones he detests, within their castles, so vain. Selfish and conceited. They couldn't care less about the peasents they mistreated. They were in their own world, it was a joyous one too. That castle, she stood just to do all she could to keep the peasents at bay, not the enemy away. They had no enemies in their filthy orgy. And in her, the castles every story, was just another chamber of Lucifer's Laboratory. The world is a sandbox for all the wretched sinners. They simply create what they want and make themselves the winners. But the true winner, he has nothing at all. Enduring the pain of waiting for that castle to fall. Through his good deeds, the rats and the fleas. He will have for what he pleads, through the eradication of disease. " ....(cont)

(...cont)
"So, to the castle he proceeds, like an ominous breeze through the trees. "Stay back!" The Guards screamed as they were thrown to their knees. "Oh God, have mercy, please!" The castle, she gasped and then so imprisoned her breath, to the shallow confines of her fragile chest. I'm on the lamb but I ain't no sheep. I am Death. And you have always been the sod. So repulsive and so odd. You never even deserved the presence of God, and yet, I am here. Around your cradle I plod. Came on foot, without shod. How improper, how rude. However, they shall not mind the mud on my feet if there is blood on your sheet. Now! Feel death, not just mocking you. Not just stalking you but inside of you. Wriggle and writhe. Feel smaller beneath my might. Seizure in the Pestilence that is my scythe. Die, all of you."

(you)

>LIBS MADE A GAY ASS PETITION, WHAT DO?

I KNOW, ANOTHER GAY ASS PETITION!

kill yourselves.

Spoken like a true uneducated liberal

ahh.. mr.president... and you will have to call him that..hahahahahaha

The drove of Trump supporters were the ones actually ignored, for decades before hand.

Trump would have had even more votes if there was a popular majority election.

Signed, theres this dumb bitch on my instagram who signed that fucking peititon against the electoral college and I stated my opinion and got like 6 people saying fuck you to me.

Will post their comments if anyones interested on helping me reply?

why doesnt theese libtards/democucks have any memes? all newfags from reddit?

It's just under 400k with both candidates getting more than 60million votes. That's a neglible difference.

Meanwhile Trump won 290-232 which is a massive difference.

Yes the electioral college system is stupid but it's not like there were a massive difference percentage wise between the two candidates when it came to the popular vote.

This won't get much support

Bump