“The main thing we learned [on Batman v Superman] is that people don’t like to see their heroes deconstructed...

>“The main thing we learned [on Batman v Superman] is that people don’t like to see their heroes deconstructed,” said producer Deborah Snyder. “They like seeing them in all their glory… I think what’s really great is where we’re going is kind of what the audience is wanting. We just had to take the characters from somewhere to bring them up to where they are and that was our journey.”

>>“With Justice League, [Batman and Superman] have both been freed of the shackles of the responsibility to be in a place where they would fight each other,” the director explained. “That is liberating for us in making the movie because really now we have a single enemy with a single objective, and it’s really about uniting the team. That, to me, is a fun activity.”

Don't you get it? You guys are the idiots! Not my shit script and ideas!

Your right, although I detect sarcasm in you writing, you are idiots, I don't like saying it. I've tried to be nice, I've tried dealing with your plebeian sensibilities, I've tried explaining it with screen caps, bible verses, movie quotes, references to Excalibur, BUT YOU JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND. Your IQ must be lacking, here they give the characters, and arc, they develop them through out the films, and WHAT DO YOU DO? You complain, you people disgust me, you are trash, nothing but worthless dreck worthy only of a snapped neck.

>deconstructed
Stop this meme

(((deconstruction)))
(((super heroes)))

Stop making art breh, just quip that shit up lmao

>deconstructed

I bought a dessert once. It was 'deconstructed'. It was literally all of the ingredients separate. Nothing tasty, nothing interesting. Just a fancy way of not actually making the fucking thing and selling it anyway.

I'm not kidding.

Deconstruction is a bullshit buzzword.

Except for the shit you buy at IKEA

What was Zack's explanation to me not liking Sucker Punch?

>everything that woman said

Sucker Punch was a pleb filter you pleb

LOL
You guys don't like self-doubt and nihilism in the people you looked up to your whole life?
What a bunch of fags, don't you understand that being mature is about crippling self-doubt and submitting to social pressure?

It's a shame. They wanted to give us pure cape kino, and because of the idiot masses WB won't allow them too. So now we're just going to get a brainless, Avengers clone kids movie. What a sad day for cinema.

> This nigga act like deconstruction means the same in OP's sentence and "deconstructed food"

> truly marvel shill are dumb redneck

>trying to come up with some fake philosophical bullshit to justify your shit movie

snyder pls

Thats what Snyder did unfortunately

faggot pls.

Syner isn't using the the term 'Deconstruction' in its correct context. Its just some fashionable synonym plebs use to describe how they 'broke something apart'

Back in the day Watchmen and The Dark Knight Returns were acclaimed deconstructions of the superhero comic. The more I read of either of the Snyders the more I get the impression that they're both a bit dim-witted. They probably remember this deconstruction buzzword and are repeating it to try and give the impression that they are smart people and made a smart film despite the fact that they're idiots.

She's right.

kek, leave it to MCUcks to not even know what "De construction" in this context means, and rush to support any in ept criticism.

The Snyders are really riding high horses aren't they.

At least now we know for a fact that the next Snyder movie will be utter shit.

Snyder is shitty not because of the typical reasons. He's shitty because he is a mediocre hack that hides behind a wall of half-thought ideas that attempt to make his movies seem smarter than they are. He's terrible at being smart and being dumb.