I'm considering suicide by gunshot, what do Sup Forums

I'm considering suicide by gunshot, what do Sup Forums
FYI semi-serious thread

If this is in any way trump related please just hang yourself.

Liberals shouldn't play with guns!

If not, than you should know better!

dont

I'm 100% serious and couldn't care less who one the presidency, I've been depressed all my life.

>get gun
>tie helium balloons around gun
>walk into field
>shoot self
>gun floats away
>mystery for police

That's funny but I'm serious, and may take someone with me...

If you're going to an hero. you should stream it.

dont take someone with u

Don't really have the equipment to do it, but hell if i'm gonna die, I'd might as well buy some.

Look here user. A few months back I was gonna an hero too. Don't. Regardless of if it get better or not you shouldn't kill yourself. It's just a waste to off yourself

Anyways, thread closed, it may be a few days, but you crazy motherfucker'll get your stream...

quite frankly, I'd be content having family and friends suffer over my death

hey OP, can i have some of your money before you go? i'm super broke

I'll try and organize something for all they people who watch the stream, I'll probably post all financial info, so first serve I assume

that's pretty solid of you. helping some other folks

Don't do it its not worth it dude

Someone's gotta die, I promised a stream, Hell, I'm just some jackass anyways

If there's nothing left to say then, see you soon, dead...
I'll post for a stream

idk if you're doing this for attention or not, but regardless of that it's not worth it

I can promise you, as little as that's worth, I say what I mean, and if you wanna watch, enjoy. I'll just have to get a webcam and some ammo

To be quite honest. there's some way to fix the issues you're sufferings. suicide is not always the answer. depends on your situation.

I've been on meds since I was 14 for major depressive disorder, there's no helping me, If I see another counselor, I'll kill them

fucking do it pussy no one cares

Never knew Kurt used a browning a5. Nice firearms.

You'll get to watch if that's what you're on about, as I've said previously, I've got to buy a camera, and I'm out of ammo, leaving now.

don't forget your suicide note where you blame trump & old people.... xD

That's smart tho

that would be funny but that's not why I made my choice

Why the fuck would you take someone with you? That's just irresponsible and will make your family hate both you and themselves once you're gone. Same with your friends, or whoever may remember you. Just end your life if that's what you want. Buy a shotgun and shoot yourself, it's about as easy as that. Make sure you're drunk/high enough to not hesitate and just blow your face off, leaving you disfigured but alive. Aim for the top back of your head through your mouth.

Then why the fuck are you posting on Sup Forums for advice? You clearly want to get talked out of it faggot, or play edgy. Just fucking do it.

Why gun not drugs? At least the drugs would be a relaxing way to die, just drift off to nothingness, as opposed to BOOM NOTHING

I never said I wasn't fucked up, never used drugs and am not a drunk btw...
I haven't even considered what my family would think and frankly don't care, I'll die how I please

If you do I'm sure I'll see you in a rekt thread sometime in the next year

Op, where do you live?

I am reporting this thread.fuck you

But what do YOU have to gain from taking someone with you? You won't live long enough to feel the effects. I promise you that people who have done you wrong will suffer more from possible guilt than ending their life fast and painless.
You're just here for attention faggot.

semi serious = OP is too much of a pussy but still wants to sound interesting. Fuck off.

If you do it OP make sure you use something big like a shotgun, you don't want to shoot yourself and slowly bleed out while your body tries to repair the massive injury you just sustained.

Dont make someone else suffer too OP, they dont deserve that

do it faggot

>Eat the Gun
>drink the bleach
>Fuck a horse
>Drink Poison
>Mystery for popos

>[email protected]
>paypal
all i'm sayin bud, i'm super broke