Hey Sup Forumsros I need some wisdom

Hey Sup Forumsros I need some wisdom.

So I have skin bridges on my dick, which means that the skin on the shaft gets connected to the skin on the head, but not all the way around. This can happen when you get circumsized as a toddler. Pic related is what I have, but thats not my dick.

I was wondering if any of you Sup Forumsros have this, and if you Sup Forumsros had any experiences where females thought it was nasty, or if they just didn't give a fuck. I had a girlfriend in highschool who was really excepting so she didn't give a shit.

I have a pretty big dick and I don't want some shitty skin bridges affecting my sex life in the future.

Bump same problem looking for an answer

had it a couple years ago stretch it everyday and eventually it will fix itself

Bumping

cut that bridge out and leave your peeple-inducter incomunicated

Really thats weird.

get a pair of scissors and snip it, problem solved.

yup takes atleast a couple months but it will go away if you keep stretching it

Im pretty sure theres extra neurons and shit in the skin bridge. I have a bunch of small ones on the right side of my dick ( where I whack of) and i think I feel better on one side than the other

That sounds like a great way to fuck up my dick, thanks user.

i have one
ex didnt give a shit
just tell your doctor when you want it cut off but it's really not intrusive at all

Doctors already fucked your dick up for you.

Had one. This is some thing that happens sometimes, especially if you had surgery on your penis as a kid and it healed badly.
It's purely cosmetic, I got rid of mine using a brand new scalpel and some disinfectant. From my expereince, if you do it yourself it will bleed like a motherfucker and you will have to wrap it in something during the day to prevent the skin from reattaching in the same place.

No shit, I didnt make that decision.

HOW TO FIX
just like stretch back your foreskin every day in the shower or something, eventually it wil naturally "snap" of, no bleeding or pain

why would you do it yourself? are you retarded?

You can do it yourself, but the only legitimate post I've read about someone doing was written by a guy who ate his own foreskin when he chopped the bridge off, so no, not fucking happening.

Wait really? Mine is really fucking bad, like half of my dick is one big skin bridge, idk. Surgeon really fucked it up when they circumsized me, fucking asshole.

What would you expect a surgeon to do differently ? Snapping a piece of skin is not rocket science, and neither is proper sterilization and wound care. My mental state has nothing to do with this !

I used to have one but after many fast paced fleshlight sessions it just became raw and just shriveled away

I had a very small version of this but I caught onto it early. Literally did this.

This. Medfag here. This can be resolved in a clinic office visit. A little local anesthetic, remove the bridge with cautery, and done. Don't listen to the mongoloids saying it's got sexual nerve endings. It's literally adhesions from the circumcision. Just talk to your provider.

What age did you catch onto the problem and how long it take for the little shit to fall off?

i had a bridge on the underside of my dick. tied it and it cut through within a week

You've got balls, I'll give you that. But you're on Sup Forums, and can you honestly say you'd trust any of us with proper sterilization of instruments or aseptic skin prep/wound care? Sounds like a great way to get a cock full of gangrene to me

Like I said it was very small and early. It took maybe 3 days after I learned it was there. This was when I was 12 or so.

Yeah but I just got out of high school and still live with my parents and I don't whether or not its worth the embarassment and I'm just blowing a littke extra skin out of proportion.

noone fucking cares, trust me. if the bitch doesnt touch yxour dick because oif this, punch her in the face and drop her, you are better than that.

also, dont you have a health insurance? go to a doctor, let it be fixed. had something different, just gone there, got it removed for free, waited a few days, perfect dick now.

dont think too much about it.

Fair point.
Interesting solution, I guess it would be a discomfort if you're uncircumcised though.

stoned forgot text.

I've had one my whole life (28) been with plenty of girls and none of them have said anything other than they could tell my penis over someone elses if they had to.

tl;dr Don't stress it, girls don't care about skin bridges.