So guys. I have a chance to attend the Portland "protests" tonight...

So guys. I have a chance to attend the Portland "protests" tonight. I'm thinking maybe some actual fires might get the national guard called in and then the revolt will erupt. Opinions? Advice? Thoughts? Tl;dr should I burn shit down in Portland tonight??

Yes you should!

the spirit of the 90s is alive in Portland.

Ignore them like all normal people will.

Sweet! I'm gonna I think. Any other anarchists here attending the riot?

Nope, just dopey kids and shills.

i heard anonymous is going to be there

Do it faggot.

Cascadia must rise

Im gonna do it fag. Listen to the police scanners tonight.

you are not sure to have a big surprise

you have picture of the people whos protesting?
let me see them color.

Nope.

Might be some faggots with Fawkes masks but they'll just be faggots like at occupy.

Confusing but okay
Why?

kek

>let me see them color.

That's probably what their degrees are in, you might be shocked at how well they can color. Maybe that is why I started seeing adult coloring books at the fucking store suddenly.

Yes. Preferably yourself.
I can't not spot the irony that the Democrats won't accept their democratically elected leader, and for this they have to loot and destroy things in Democratic states.
>I know you voted Hillary, like most of the people in this state, but because some random dude in Texas voted Trump, I'm going to smash your car.

Once again, I voted Trump. But civil war/martial law/revolt is better.

Ffs just go to North Korea then. Kys

I would but my god makes revolvers misfire to keep me here. I think this may be why. So that I might spark the revolt that frees this land from tyranny once again. Allahu snackbar