I'm in love with this girl, we've had sex in the past and it was really good, for me it was the LAST time it was good...

I'm in love with this girl, we've had sex in the past and it was really good, for me it was the LAST time it was good, but right now she's almost 7 months pregnant with by a guy who knocked her up while she was sleeping. I want to be with her and I think she wants to be with me but can't admit it to herself yet. What should I do?

Why on earth would you want to father some other guys kid?

thats some cuck level shit right there. I predict she'll marry you then divorce you once she can have half your income, then marry baby daddy. then you'll be supporting all 3.

OP here, that's just a matter of circumstance, I want to be with the girl because it's just how I feel about her and how I've felt ever since the guy she's currently with came into the picture

Bernie fag detected

The guy likes to check her phone all the time since he's convinced she's cheating on him.

I don't think you're ready to be a dad

She's giving birth to a baby-ON A W=H=I=M .

That ain't no Red Flag,boyo-that's a NUKE!

Go fall in love with someone SANE,mkay?

You on a whole new level of cuck

run away run far away
otherwise you will regret this one day

1. dont put dick in crazy
2. If you failed point 1. and got away, dont tempt your luck.
3. Dont be a cuck. Be a man, theres more pussy, better pussy.
4. Dont believe her. She banged a nigger that bailed out, now she "likes" you.
5. Dont destroy your life.

Faggot wants to change another faggots baby diapers to be with a 4/10 sort your fucking life out you desperate duck

OP here, damn, was totally not expecting how many decent suggestions there have been on this thread, thanks Sup Forumsros!

I have another suggestion for you
Kill yourself.

OP here, you got a specific method in mind?

Yeah, live in America

OP here, i definitely feel you on that one...

run nigga, she got the crazy eyes. sure, shes relatively hot but thats just youth, give her a few years and that'll fade, and all youll be left with is meh looking psycho

Either you suck it up and stop being a chump or regret it the rest of your chumpy life.

Your call.

It only seems scary up front.

Okay all you have to do is follow these few simple steps.
Step 1. Draw an inverted pentagram on the ground, place candles in each corner, light the candles.
Step 2. Drink some accelerant, a few litres should do the trick.
Step 3. Perform seppuku

The results should be that the accelerant pours out of the self inflicted stabwound like a beautiful water fountain, all over the candles and sets you afire.
If this doesn't work then I'm not sure what will OP, you're pretty much screwed.

OP here, if you could only hear the sounds she made when i would bite her nipples...

Good choice going for the titties, she looks like she has a rancid pussy and dirty asshole

Step 2.5. Google the definition of seppuku

OP here, to be honest the pussy was actually pretty amazing and im not into ass whatsoever. the titties were soft as fuck and she takes really good care of her hygiene.

dude, ive only heard you talk about how hot and good at sex she is. do you actually like this girl or share any interests with her?

Dem titty gon sag den

FALCON PUNCH

SPARTA KICK

dude, run. run now and go figure your head out because you are fucking living wrong my friend. don't let your feelings fuck your life up.

no one gets knocked up while asleep.

don't raise the offspring of someone who pumps a girl full of cum, impregnates her and then leaves.

don't involve yourself with a girl who lets herself get pumped full of cum, impregnated and then walks around not knowing what she wants....*hint* shes a fucking idiot.

you're about to become a massive idiot but you can save yourself. her stupidity, inability to know what she wants and inability to objectively determine her own path in life are about to become your living nightmare.

i feel like you're probably going to fuck up and get tangled in this, but in the event that you have one solitary synapse firing at full capacity....fucking run user, run now.

BRO FIST

GIRUGAMESH

OP here, i know that we both love cats, both love Doctor Who, both of us were originally planning to wait until marriage before having kids and that marriage is something that we feel ready for, not with each other, but we're at that stage in our lives where we feel like it's time to start settling down. as for the sex, we'd known each other for about 3 years before there was ever any mention of sex and even then it was a spur of the moment thing that we both really enjoyed. we should've gotten together long ago, but things kept getting in the way

Hey, that's a pretty good

killing yourself solves everyones problems

why did she keep the kid? and were there any charges brought against the guy who allegedly fucked her while she was sleeping

OP here, she lives with the guy right now and will be homeless if she leaves him. as for keeping the kid, she doesn't believe in abortion and wants to keep the child

So you both like cats and doctor who- the Fuck doesn't? Are you Fucking thick? Do we need Gordon Ramsay in here to derail your ass? Either GTFO of here or GTFO of whatever it is you have going with her. Stop being moronic.

OP here, you know what, you're absolutely right. well, i think the delusion is passing

>think she wants to be with me but can't admit it to herself yet
You're being delusional. Move on.

Well dude, you've had some pretty solid advice here.
This is a woman who will always have her eyes on the horizon. Even if she decided to "settle" for you, she would cheat on you again and again with guys just like the guy who just knocked her up. You'll never be the kind of man she really wants. It doesn't matter if it's not good for her, it's just the way she's wired. She'll always go for the guys she thinks are super hot and/or rich (or at least richer than her) and leave you holding the diaper bag.
As hard as it is, pull this off like a BandAid. It's going to hurt, but stay away from all communication for three solid months. Don't be a bitch and make a big deal of it to her, just stop communicating with her for three months. I guarantee you'll be over her by then (she'll be throwing hints of being interested in you during this time, but don't take the bait). You've got to be strong and let her go her own way.
You will ruin your life if you ever get involved with this girl any more than you are now. In fact, you're too involved. You should get her out of your life and vice versa ASAP.

she's probably scared to be alone she should be with the guy who knoked her up

also if she loved you she would not have had fucked around

if you do want to be with her go for it but you would not be happy completely she could give the baby up for adoption

Hold the fuck up no one is questioning how this slut slept through someone banging her??

yeah this

it's rape then isn't it?

She likes cats and Doctor Who?

WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY SO?

*Me banging my head against the wall Over and Over and Over and Over and Over and Over and Over and Over and Over*

is this you OP?

ps i been in a similar situation and man it was painful but after a while i got over it

it's hard but i got over the girl

OP's whore here, will fuck any guy here for child support.

Forgot nudes.

hahaha would do it but i find pregos sick to fuck lol

also leave her alone single moms have it hard don't be a jerk

I'll let you in on a secret just don't tell OP.
I'm not really pregnant, just fat
And seeing how much of a cuck he is
(; xxxxxx

SJW

is this you OP you seem like a nice man just loss some weight and go out with one of the cosplay models you hangout with they all seem nice

also don't really get involved with this woman marrying a knocked up woman is kinda bad also

if she loved you why did she take so long to tell you after 7 months of pregnancy ? why diodn't she come to you after the first finding out she was pregos maybe you were like the last chocie she had

just don't cos you never know if she loves you or not

hey man i am ust saying single moms have it hard not saying being a single moms is a good thing

sounds supiscious as fuck man. she lives with a man who she says raped her and is totally cool with it? and whats stopping her moving in with you?

are you the black dude?

also whats up with the woman where is her family can't she get help from the states ?

She just went from a 4/10 to a 2/10
Then I noticed the nigger.
0/10 you can have her OP

are you Myles Donovan?

>Both like Doctor Who
Don't breed with each other.

Now give us a picture if her tit meat or fuck off.

you said she had sex with a guy when she was asleep

was it this guy?

come back OP we need you

Steampunk Cosplay?

There's a planet full of women who don't breed randomly who cosplay. But if you haven't figured it out by now,you never will.