Would you rather live in a world where schools can only teach creationism...

Would you rather live in a world where schools can only teach creationism, or where schools teach about 'non-binary' genders and actively encourage students to find/create their gender?

>inb4 give it a year ad both will be happening at the same time

Homeschooling is still legal in the United States, checkmate

sauce?

Neither of those are subjects fit for school

That's the point.

Creationism can be understood as an ancient metaphor, the way people explained their world thousands of years ago.
Non-binary geners, free to be chosen, are just an artificial byproduct of feminist madness.

Better stick with the efforts of archaic scholars than the forced bullshit that is made up against better knowledge.

i need cheese or i'll get aids

Creationism hands down.

Don't have kids, left school over a decade ago.

I give zero fucks, the human race is doomed anyway and the internet either causes/fixes these problems anyway.

Puberty generally is where people learn about their gender.. Not being taught a systematic way to learn.
You are crying about the way the current education system is and you want to create more of these classes?

Maybe you should be looking at making a group that helps people where they can be comfortable

Just like everyone else

b8

Hands down creationism
This gender bullshit is way more retarded

Not sure if you know what bait is.

He is asking a question with two options.

and they're both shit. so change the question. kobyashi maru motherfucker

Sauce?

he isn't saying he wants more of these classes, he is saying if you had to choose from 2 bullshit ideas, which would you choose.

who is this girl? i forgot her name

This is a what would be worse type of question, ultimate retard.

Chloe Foster I believe

the question is irrelative because neither are going to happen in the next 4 years

lack of understanding the question is not an issue. your reading comprehension on the other hand, leaves a bit to be desired

Still doesn't make it bait, you downie.

>This is a what would be worse type of question
>ultimate retard

Somebody get this man some sauce!!

the fact that you want people to choose between an obviously conservative (albeit archaic conservatism) and liberal idea isn't b8? okay bud

Those are both fanatic religions and don't represent either truth or reality.

No, it really isn't.

If I said, would you rather eat your mothers shit or your dads shit? Both bad choices but doesn't make it bait.

Think it through.

who would answer that shit question? oh nvm, remembered where i was. proceed

mods.?@!

Creationism. White Christianity must remain relevant to avoid the destruction of traditional western values. The rise of secularism is to blame for the current and rising state of degeneracy present in the western world. When Christianity is all but gone it will be replaced by Islam as it has been in Western Europe.

Creationism masquerading as science is a really bad thing, I think. I'll go with the gender deal.

I think it's annoying and a bit silly how elitist, some people are with the whole 'don't oppress me with your gender labels'. But I think it's undeniable that there is a social element of gender, and that we do build gender a lot through the language we use.

I've recently found out that I quite like wearing women's clothes and makeup (I'm pretty as fuck, I'll have you know). I do feel like a pretty man, and I'm happy to identify as such, but if someone wants to do that and take on 'she' as the pronoun, fuck, whatever doesn't seem like that big a deal.

I think that most people on here get pissy about it because they either are conservative in their thinking about what gender is, or they have a fantasy about having their imaginary girlfrined be a petite, submissive little cumdumpster.

Now don't get be wrong, I want a petite lil sub to dominate and to enjoy cock worship from, but I understand that there's a whole lot of different ways to identify as a person and we can do multiple dif types at the same time, or at diff times throuhgout our lives. For some people finding a comfortable place in their identity will be more important than for others, and they will require people to change the language that they are accoustemd to using.

I'm sure i'll fuck up the words, and be confused, and perhaps even not want ot be friends with someone who requires this if they are abhorent about their approach, but if they're cool. The why the fuck not? Life's short. Do what you like.

what the fuck is this bullshit? gtfo

Wanna fight cunt?