Help me medfags. This has been on my leg for almost 2 weeks. It's the size of a dime...

Help me medfags. This has been on my leg for almost 2 weeks. It's the size of a dime, doesn't seem to be getting any bigger or smaller, is really dry and flakes dead skin, doesn't itch or burn. What the fuck is it?

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/15g-Herbal-Mint-Eczema-Cream-Psoriasis-Dermatitis-Eczematoid-Treatment-Ointment-/131869326992?hash=item1eb4063e90:g:aUAAAOSwOVpXfObu
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ringworm.

Get some anti-fungal cream for it and keep it clean as fuck

inb4 cancer

Which side of your leg is this?

This

Micoze it's mushroom on skin go see doctor need cream to get rid of

pour rubbing alcohol on it every day multiple times a day

Its clearly a case of faggotcytosis

might be psoriasis (if thats even the correct term in english)
i have it too on my back a small spot

ringworm

max par

you are fucked, it looks like psoriasis (i have it too) its not harmfull but extremely annoying and ugly.

It's on the back of my calf

its ringworm just compare

I have these too, it's psoriasis or ringworm. This helped for me, I'm not kidding

ebay.com/itm/15g-Herbal-Mint-Eczema-Cream-Psoriasis-Dermatitis-Eczematoid-Treatment-Ointment-/131869326992?hash=item1eb4063e90:g:aUAAAOSwOVpXfObu

+1 for ringworm/fungal infection. Had them all over my body a couple months ago, but they went away within a few weeks with just topical cream. Mine didn't look that bad though.

Get tested for Aids straight away dude

thats psoraisis, NOT ringworm

go to the doctors. ringworms like lay eggs in their host an mulltiply

looks like cancer but then again i am not a doctor

It's psoriasis. Have the same thing on my shin.

you obviously have a dick stuck in your throat, perform the hymenlick and stop sucking so much cock

Then ur opinion wouldnt be valid would it

staph

Medfag here.
Dude, the term "ringworm" actually refers to a fungal infection. IT IS NOT ACTUALLY A WORM SO IT WILL NOT LAYY ANY EGGS. And to be exactly sure about psoriasis is this: Do you have this kind of lesions on your scalp, armpits, groin, legs etc.? If so upload another pic.

gonnosyphaherpalitis

or aids

probably both you trap ass cock gobbling faggot.

take your diseases the fuck out of here.

Get ringworm medicine ASAP that shit spreads

hes lying OP the process, has already begun. your going to have to cut the skin open and spoon out all the eggs

Ringworm most likely. Go to the feminine hygiene products section at the store. Get some yeast infection medicine and use that. Same thing doc will give you. Doesn't clear up in few days, see doc may be some other nastiness like syphillis.

Medfag dermatology surgery tech here. Call any derm office and ask for a biopsy evaluation and if it's bad they'll tell you. If not they won't charge you much and they'll say to go home. Sometimes they'll even let you email a photo before you go in. Just say something like "it's hard for me to get there, can I email a photo to see if I even need to come in" and it's like a free consultation

Fuck you, buddy.

its herpes from sitting on ur butt too long a little cricket crawled into ur ass through ur prostate and injured ur eggs

is fungal infection. They'll give you cream.

Lyme's disease

ringworm, it isn't gonna do anything bad

> 99% sure that is psoriasis