/got/ general

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/yfen3g
watchersonthewall.com/topic/jon-and-littlefinger-scene/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hello

Azor Bronn

why didn't Ramsay just aim for his legs???????

Azor Theon

How are D&D going to handle R+L=J? Will normies even know who Rhaegar is?

Yeeeee, no Azor Jon

AZOR JON

Maybe not but dubs for Azor Jon will do instead

That expression... is clearly a family trait

If they dont they deserve death. So many characters mention him.

i have work in 10 minutes. do i have enough time to fap? if so give me some material pls

>11 episodes/ 7 hours to go
>Gotta kill the white walkers
>Make Cersei and Jamie fall out of love
>Build the wall
>Bring down the wall
>Blow up the red keep
>Battle for king's landing
>Kill Euron
>Kill LF
>Sort out if Sansa is evil or good

can they do it?

First for Kinvara, High Priestess of the Red Temple of Volantis, the Flame of Truth, the Light of Wisdom, and First Servant of the Lord of Light. For the thread is dank and full of memes.

In Dany and Asha's royal lesbian relationship,
poal.me/yfen3g
poal.me/yfen3g
poal.me/yfen3g

there you go

11 episodes?

Since when does 1+7+7=11? Fucking retard

>tfw no ASOIAF anime

Next two seasons are 5 eps each?
I thought it was 7

No they'll fuck it up and make 7 hours of sand snek and snow snek

how are you lads?

There's 7 books

Jon's immune to arrows

Did you even watch the episode?

>killed white walkers
>told stannis to fuck off
>protected the wall
>made peace with the wildlings
>died and came back
>beat Ramsey 1v1 with his bare hands
>reclaimed his home from the sick autist

ALL HAIL THE TRUE KING OF THE NORTH JON SNOW

>Manga Jon.jpg
>Looks like show Jon except drawn

Leg shot wouldn't kill Jon

Post some (farts) edits lads.

Expect a 10 minute long 'previously on' with every mention of Rhaegar in the show.

Caloriessi

So when dany sits on the throne, who would be the heir? I see more or less two possibilities:

Westeros is splitted again in x-kingdoms, no more iron throne.

One of the other two dragonriders will inherit.

they REALLY should have put the battle of the trident at the beginning of season 1

>he thinks danny will live

>tfw playing CK2 aGoT mod and taking back the throne and marrying Daenerys as based Viserys

Jon

He will be a dragon rider

Jesus, why is this show so utterly boring now?

That battle scene was the only entertaining part, but that's only because of the spectacle of it.

BOLTON
FUCKING
SHITS

I've been wondering exactly this. Will normies honestly care? Even if Ned vomits a bunch of cringy exposition about rhaegar over Lyanna's corpse while winking at the camera, I feel like normies will just go "huh? Whatever."

I really think she will sit on the throne. Even if she dies a martyr death, a minute later.
Still leaves room for a heir.

>martyr
oh boy

They've been foreshadowing danny doing the Aerys for 6 years friend

THE EAGLES ARE COMING

jonno and sansa are gonna go in the crypt to burry rickon and figure it out
screencap this

VICTORY! WE HAVE VICTORY!

>cersei

Last scene of the final episode. A boat arrives at King's Landing. A blue haired boy with a Valyrian steel sword strapped to his hip steps on to the port.
>Gee, I knew we should have taken a left at Asshai.

Fin.

obviously, theres no use if only bran finds out. Ghost will lead them further into the crypt and they'll find something

what needs to happen to this face

Why didn't Ramsay just shoot at Jon. Jon has crazy plot armor as the rest of the episode shows, but Ramsay doesn't know this. He's a great marksman (also shown earlier when he 'rescues' Theon), and laying traps is kind of his thing, so I was really assuming he'd switch targets to Jon as he's galloping over there like a retard even though Salsa specifically warned him about tricks.

Heck, even afterwards the cavalry charging in his direction pretty much ignores him. Maybe it was part of Ramsay's plan? Maybe he wanted Jon to survive, so that he could watch his army get torn apart (he has no idea the Vale is coming)? Maybe everyone's deliberately missing him on Ramsay's orders?

Bran is going back south of the wall...where do you think he will go?

Will season 7 be the last one?

What the fuck are they gonna find?

>Ghost will lead them further into the crypt and they'll find something

Oh god, I can totally see this shit happening

no season 8 will be the last. But season 7 and 8 will be shorter.

A Berserk-style anime with The Hound as the main character would work pretty well, I think.

Is this show still in "epic fantasy" genre?
also, no decent male protagonist is in sight but there are tons of female "charismatic" heroines.(even when the setting is medieval).

just boobs, cock, swear words and to give a sense of fantasy, 3 dragons.

>sansa and jon walk into the crypts
>wow jon it says here on your tomb that you're the son of rhaegar targaryan, the brother of khaleesi, not ned stark who was the guy in the first season remember him no not that one the other one
>cuts to bran at the tower of joy
>hello i am ned stark the guy who was just mentioned and you are lyanna my sister
>DO THIS FOR ME NED
>*farts*
>remaining 55 minutes of the show are spent on another 'badass' dany seen

Season 8? How do you know?

I'd fook her

find out next week on HBO's Game of Thrones Season 6 Episode 10

Compiled list of Episode 10 north leaks

watchersonthewall.com/topic/jon-and-littlefinger-scene/

>Have VFX source who works in major firm used by this series. This plot exists, different from the way you expect if you’ve read the books. Northern plot in episode 10. Northern Houses converge in Winterfell post battle. Express regret for not following Jon into battle. Big speech for fat Northern Lord where he struggles to kneel and calls Jon his King. Other Lords follow. Proclaimed King in the North and Jon Stark. In addition, (though less positive) told the shot from trailer where Littlefinger glances behind at something circling when someone comes into view, is Winterfell godswood. CGI stick used for the rear glance shot. Told CGI stick used for Ghost who encircles LF, and the face to face is with Jon. LF will make a big claim of knowledge he is in possession of to Jon. Wish to reiterate less positive this is accurate. VFX source did no work with this supposed scene. Second hand info.

Pic from idigitaltimes (they had the same leaks for Season 5 episode 10)
main article was redacted but here is the essence of it

>"Littlefinger gives Jon Snow something that is addressed to Benjen Stark, which he [Benjen Stark] never received, courtesy of a certain Aemon Targaryen"
>The letter is new knowledge for Littlefinger and was delivered recently by 'someone'

another user compiled a list of leaks (from plebbit) which included this line
>Bran sees the rest of TOJ and witnesses 'Promise me, Ned'
>cut to Jon Snow in his room, reading the letter
>episode ends with Jon putting the letter at the table, revealing a Targaryen sigil

Like what? Jon's birth certificate?

Man, I miss Viserys. He was the only one that knew how to put that bitch in her place.

fuck if i know lmao, he's just gonna teleport somewhere, maybe benjen will die along the way maybe not
>look jonno says here she was your mum the whole time huh

Good. That's the only way I can think of that would make this show actually worse.

Seriously though what is it with everyone's obsession with that childish shit. I've seen some anime and while it may look good the writing is always so bad. You can tell the main demographic is autism and people who will never pick up any subtlety.

Maybe they have to cut out some fart and cock jokes.

Like anons said they'll have a previously on with all the character dialogue that so much as even mentions him. Then will get like a 10 or 15 minute flashback with him and Ned all tying nice and together.

She makes a scowl look absolutely fuckable

fuck knows, there's a lot of references to a collapsed wall in the crypts that no one ever goes past. We know that Ned had already got places sorted for him and his children maybe it will be something to do with that.

>I've seen some anime

name them

Kill la Kill, Attack on Titan, Naruto, Bleach, Lucky Star

Do not sexualize our fair bear.

>yfw when all the character have there age changed to teenagers with the the oldest characters being in there 40's also digital dragons as well

Ned Stark Force ghost.

LOL what the fuck is this? Is that actually Bearloli?

hi how was your day?

Fug, if that's how the episode ends I feel like we won't see KL explode until next season.

Monster, Cowboy Bebop, Planetes, Hellsing, Akira, Samurai Champloo
All have been shit

The only somewhat decent ones have been Baccano and Ghost in The Shell

ye

You watched shit.

Watch Cowboy Bebop.

She deserves to marry Robin Arryn for her loyalty to the Starks

The other Northern Houses can all die

>Monster, Cowboy Bebop, Planetes, Hellsing, Akira, Samurai Champloo
>All have been shit

bait

Why are there no chinese-looking people in Game of thrones world?? Its triggering me so much.

Pokemon, Dragon Ball Z, Yugioh, Rugratz, the list goes on

kys

I've just realized that the main reason that Margaery dies next episode is because she tried to save her brother Loras.

This will further validate Sansa's decision to abandon Rickon to his fate instead of doing everything she could to save him.

Don't sexualize Lyanna

Damn that sounds spot on did the script leak?

Nope. They're not that good. The characters feel like they're written for teenage girls.

>mfw i imagine based bearloli ordering that sassy cunt Robin around

Try Madoka Magica user maybe Sword Art Online?

Tell that to her, she knows what she's doing and likes the attention. Little bear slut that she is

Real talk Madoka is a masterpiece.

Just like GoT

Do you not watch the show?

Watch Legend of the Galactic Heroes

Yeh no ty, desu senpai.

Someone recommended some dystopian anime actually, will check em out.

I also secretly love Spice and Wolf

>Spice and Wolf
Trash