Scream Tv Show

So have any of you lads been watching this? it's really fucking good and hasn't gotten any worse in season 2.

i like suspense, but not too much. i'll watch it out when season is done.

nah, I watched the whole first season and it's just the same Scream shtick
I mean, I dont know what else I was expecting, but I wont be watching the rest

I watched the first season in one sitting, loved it, but then again I got the joke.

I only watched the first episode because I havnt had the time to watch the rest of the episodes yet and im loving it so far.

Scream Queens was a much better series but it doesn't look like there'll be a season 2.

what is so wrong with television that they keep doing this to perfectly good horror franchises?

how much panty and scared girl is there?

That mask looks like a widely used reaction image but I can't quite remember which one.

It's absolute dog shit, but I keep watching it. Those absolutely awful 'meta' references to horror films in the first season were so awkward and ham-fisted.

season 2 is literally in production right now.

I watch.
Fucking loved horsefaces scream on the stage when a body fell down

mmm
The cops son seems suspicious. Was it he who fell out of the wrap?
Was the cop real ghostface

>Killing off Based Jake in episode 1
>Noah suddenly interested in Audrey
>Audrey now a remorseless murder accomplice (who'll be forgiven because "Strong LGBT woman character")
>Emma almost cheats on Bae Kieran with Stumpy Dave Franco
Could they have fucked their shit up any harder?
>MFW They do so by killing off Kieran/ making him the killer instead of Emma

Forever alone?

My name's Kieren. Its a pretty underrated name

Dope name. Common enough in Ireland, but usually spelled Ciaran

Just watched the first 3 episodes. Did they not find Tyler's head in the hot tub?

Misunderstood poor guy.....

I watch it but it's honestly pretty fucking bad.

And what was that halux about?
Obvious plot to kill cops son?
Were we supposed to see the killer in next episode or after?

I think there's 2 killers

One of the killers is one of original 6 (5 now since jake's dead). Remember episode 1 jake did a joke about emma and right before he was killed Ghostface wrote the same joke? Im beting on Kieran

The 2 killer is prolly a new character, i think the cop's son is just a creepy guy. If i could bet i would choose Kieran's cousin

In the next episode we"ll see
His son diagnosed as crack head who wrapped himself up on stage.
No one will remember him except for being killed because he might have made a deal with the killer knock the group out.
Also emmas dad will probably die or become hostage soon.
Audrey and podguy will drift apart or podguy will somehow find out audrey is a killer

You actually like Kieran? I keep waiting for him to get killed

Jake fell out of the wrap, thats why Brooke screamed like a little bitch

Could it be a group of killers? like that black girls seems suspicious as fuck, Kieran's bro is fucking weird and so is the cops son. Also, why is she perfect Sup Forums? Don't you wish you were the cops son massaging her feet?

wont be the cops son or keirans bro, theyre too obviously creepy. its never the obvious creepy ones.
Im indifferent about this season. the only shocking thing they did was kill jake. They rehashed the same characters from s1
>loner cops son (kerian)
>edgy horror movie nerds (black girl, also the cops son)
>strong female figure emma finds a friend in (piper)

couple that with the hamfisted attempts at teen lingo and lol pop culture and its a 6/10 at best. Im only watching for the waifus

What the fuck are you on about?
I just binged the whole thing last night, and it was one of the worst shows I've ever seen in my life.

The acting was horrendous, the dialogue was some of the worst I've ever heard, and the plot was fucking retarded. Not a single "twist" came as a surprise in the slightest, and I called who the killer was by episode 3.

There was not one scary or suspenseful moment in the entire show because of how predictable it was.

Probably the first show I've ever given a 1/10. Just complete fucking trash. But hey, if you're into Gossip Girl with some background deaths, be my guest, go and waste 10 hours of your life.

It doesn't even pretend to attempt to be anything other than a generic teen drama.

They tried so hard to make it into a satire, that instead of being satirical, it just became a worse version of what they were trying to make fun of.

Fuck this show.

Scream queens is the superior slasher waifu show.

Forgot to mention that, except for Noah, not a single character was even remotely likable. All I wanted in every episode was for every single fucking character to die.

If the world was just, the writers of this horseshit would never find work as writers ever again.

If you're still here, do you think you can give me reccommendations for good reality/drama TV shows if all I've watched was Law & Order SVU and Criminal Minds and enjoyed it? You seem to know your TV and I only come on this board once in a blue moon.

>recommendation
for grammar fags

>liking noah
the dude is a total tool. S2 all he does is bring up his cringy love of serial killers and make everyone uncomfortable. He better die this season

Scream Queens was legitimately fantastic.
iZombie has phenomenal acting and an intriguing plot.

I can't really give you much more. As much as I like to rant about tv, I don't really know it that well. Although I do love Criminal Minds as well, so you might be more likely to enjoy my suggestions.

Haven't watched season 2, but I don't doubt it. Like I said, the writers of that show are awful.

Fuck, Kieran's cousin trying to get with Emma would fit that, too, testing her loyalty. Shit, you're probably right. 90% of MTV's comment section seems to think it's Kieran, couldn't be arsed parsing their reasons but this seems plausible

Seconding Scream Queens, with the addendum that it's love-it-or-hate-it and if you liked Criminal Minds and Law and Order you'll probably hate it. Try The Wire, all memes aside it's a better, heavier, more interesting procedural

Whatever about the always cringy writing, the performances took a fucking nosedive this year. He was likeable in season one, along with Jake, Brooke, and (arguably) Kieran and Audrey.
Now the acting's gone to Emma-tier shit save for, at a push, Carlson Young

Yeah I think he's alright, mainly because 1. He's hot, 2. Will was insufferable in season 1, and 3. Anyone seems charming beside Emma. Biggest fault is he takes himself too seriously (writing more so than performance), which is becoming a worse issue without Jake around to offer the opposite

New characters seem like such an assholes interrupting original cast life.