I'm really in the mood to be mindfucked right now. Post your favorite psychological thrillers...

I'm really in the mood to be mindfucked right now. Post your favorite psychological thrillers, the more twists and turns the better. I've seen many, but maybe you can put me on to some hidden gems.

bump

google "mind fuck movies" like every other high schooler on summer break

Mulholland Dr

This or Jacob's Ladder.

>hidden gems

Jigoku
Frailty
Kontroll
Welcome to the Dollhouse
Avalon
Run Lola Run
THX 1138
Gozu
The Salton Sea

Of the top of my head.

>Mullohand Drive
I didn't say I wanted disorienting pretentious Lynch bullshit

Thread is dead lad. After this all the Sup Forums """"patrishuns""" will come here and call you a fucking pleb. Might as well have called Malick a faggot

I agree actually

Jigoku! Yes.

Only thing Lynch did of worth is Twin Peaks.

I'll fight all these fucking faggots on this board, I don't care.

My faves are:

Jacob's Ladder
Lost Highway
Eraserhead
Primer
Coherence
Don't Look Now
Rosemary's Baby
Dead Calm
Dead Ringer's
Mulholland Dr
Martyrs

Fuck you. You asked for "mindfucking psychological thrillers" so you get some Lynch, faggot.

Why'd you post DHMIS then?

I'd argue Twin Peaks is very dated and honky, especially the humor and the teen drama. and I'd argue that's the turning point for him, the moment he went full artcore and faggy.
I genuinely like Blue Velvet, Wild at Heart and Elephant Man, but I'd never place him in a pantheon of great directors.

>coherence

That's fucking excellent man.

I just watched Dressed to Kill, I love 80's De Palma, Blow out, and Body Double are also great.

fuck off you worthless faggot. are you fucking OP? i swear to fucking god. who the fuck still looks for "mind fuck movies" fuck out of here with your stupid bullshit

kek

Twin Peaks was just Lynch attempting how far he could go in creating his own version of a cashgrab serial drama that would've gone on forever if the execs wouldn't have seen through his ruse and pulled the plug. It turned to shit on season 2 and the writers themselves admitted that they were pulling shit out of their ass while the story was progressing.

DIGITAL STYLES!

Even better on a rewatch when you try to map out when and where certain people show up/disappear. It gets really fucked up when you realise how many different scenarios have or could have played out with our group

I am on the verge of blowing my fucking head off, yes I mad

DO IT FAGGOT BE AN HERO

I'm way ahead of you bud

POST IT FAGGOT

The Game

Dude go easy okay my mom committed suicide today i'm pretty pissed off at the minute you DO NOT want to fuck with me right now man i swear i'm so mad i could just burst out of your fucking screen and choke you right now i swear to god man just go to another board or something you want nothing to do with me right now

Post pics of your mom's an hero moment.

Triangle

this movie can be found on deep web,
not gonna tell its name

kysmm

Existenz and videodrome are both wild as fuck. Anything cronenberg, really. Xtro is a good scifi thriller if you havent seen it.

The Grifter

It's not a mindfuck movie. The ending was cool though. Based John Cusak likes his milk with a sharp taste lol