How the fuck is this acceptable

How the fuck is this acceptable

You gotta break some eggs to make an omelette.

The second looks like from some Monty Python shit

I thought the budget got bigger and bigger. Where did all the money go?

Kelly C's food
Kelly C's dragons

Emilia's thighs

the mod should be killing off all non general got threads, your right I dont know why this is acceptable.

CGI for the dragons. Also to the Battle of the Bastards

is the chainmail on the right made of wool or some shit? jesus christ!

It's deliberate. He's a joke character. Like when they made Dontos' shield look like the American flag.

he isn't wearing a chainmail. He is wearing a sweater.

LOL what a retard

u better pray the janny gives u a mercy delete, that was embarrasing

Hi Muffin

its ornate/supposed to be "stylish" armor with gold flowers and shit. probably family heriloom of flower people.

Pretty much this. Through the series it is clearly shown he is simple minded and incompetent. He is only lucky for being born into one of highest families as a heir. And then you look at his armor that looks like shit to everyone but to him. Also when he is giving a speech to his troops. I bet only person who thought that speech was inspiring was himself.

but they didnt have sweaters back then

leaks?

gross

wool and knitting was common in medieval history.

Armor designer was a woman this season, which explains why it looks like it was made by a person who mostly used to decorating cakes.

same thing

He's wearing parade armor, it's not even supposed to be practical.

You didn't understand the thread.

The one on the left has flowers too. It just doesn't look cheap, ill-fitting and plastic.

It doesn't look anything like parade armor. It looks like cheap painted plastic

THIS is parade armor

Parade armor is practical in the sense that it would protect you just fine and you could move in it, it's just way heavier than regular plate armor and the placement of some of the armor pieces might impede your movement

Mace's armor both looks less practical and less ornate than Loras'

Fuck off
Mace ''The Ace'' Tyrell gives no fucks,
His speech was pretty LOTR tier