Why hasn't Marvel had a single good villain yet?

Why hasn't Marvel had a single good villain yet?

Loki was awesome

Better than Jeese Isenkike and Downsday.

Because "good" is based on opinions.

Loki. Justin Hammer, maybe Nebula with some better dialogue

1st, 3rd and 8th are good.

1st
>If this Stark faggot can make a suit in a fucking cave, you can make me a suit of my own you faggot scientists

3rd
>giff bird

8th
>hate the actor but it's actually an alright ""villian""

The source material is comic books.
What do you expect?
They are already incredibly simple characters heavily influenced by film and pre-existing mythology.

the Winter Soldier is an excellent antagonist. Checkmate, senpai

1st was so good they re-made him for Antman

giff bird was shit, sam rockwell was the better villain in the film

8th is the only one to hurt an avenger muh parents

I was actually hoping red skull was alive ;_;

Stane, Red Skull, Loki, Zemo, Crossbones and Abomination were all good.
10/10 made me reply.

Because they are supposed to be evil and not good. Are you fucking retarded or something?

>casuals dont know about based Ward/Hive

>Killing off based Obadiah Stane in the first movie

It all started going wrong for Marvel there. The first 2 acts of the original Iron Man are top level capeshit, then it all turns into a cliche.

They should have ended the movie with Obadiah vanishing with his suit and Iron Man making his big reveal. Then they could have Iron Monger in the backround and come back full force at some point. That would have given Iron Man an incentive to keep pushing his tech to match whatever Obadiah and his middle eastern backers may have.

Hell, have Obadiah become the leader of the 10 rings eventually and come back in the 3rd movie or some shit I dunno.

Point is, Jeff Bridges was the best actor they had portray a villain and they killed him off way too quick, and now all we get are walking memes.

Red Skull got sucked through the tesseract portal, hes hanging out with Thanos now

>why dont they have the villains come back over and over and over again like the worst part of the comics?

Most of them are fine action movie villains. The issue is modern culture needs to have the "sympathetic grey villain who totally has a point you guys" in everything and anything else is derided for being one-note and simple. Moral relativism is king now.

You can have a bad guy who's just a bad guy, most of these guys worked for the stories they were in. The only really, truly weak one was Malakeith, and even he at least got a pretty good fight scene at the end of his film.

OP said good.

Ward is shitty.

That whole show is terrible.

That was a weird rocket it had like no explosion. Also name one thing wrong with Ant-mans villain OP?

>Red Skull
I agree with this, but i don't like that all the interesting stuff about him was put in the prequel comics.

He wasn't. He's overrated as shit.

Nice strawman you neet faggot

They made a trilogy, they should have elongated the duration of the only villain that actually made logical sense in the iron man movies to give the trilogy more substance instead of producing a new villain with new motives out of a hat each time they made a movie.

>71137318
Zemo
Stane
Winter Soldier
Red Skull

All top tier villains lad

Iron Man is a decent villain.

Was he really? What about him was cool at all? He was a total faggot, just like you

the fuck are you on about OP
abomination was so god tier they gave him laser eyes and put him in BvS

>why not just do the same thing over and over again? I loved it when batman fought joker in the latest issue for the 1452th time

Can he shoot the bullets back out? Let me guess, he can't swim.

Emil Blonsky
Loki
Justin Hammer
Red Skull
Winter Soldier
Zemo

He's the only memorable one out of 40 movies.