Getting pretty blazed tonight. Anyone else toking? Pic related

Getting pretty blazed tonight. Anyone else toking? Pic related

Woah what am I seeing?

what's your setup?
i have a flowermate 5.0

That is a Mighty Vape with a 14mm adapter made from a wand and an extra tube.

and it's fucking me up something good. holy shit im feeling it

sick camera too, what you gonna do now?

Got some Dubstep playing on my sonos speakers, feeling pretty groovy

Pic related?

>vape

OP is confirmed faggot

y tho?

>saved pic

Love courage

op smokin expert here

you dont need to filter a vape through water. if anything youre going to be losing potency that way. youre just gonna break something trying to look cool, pack a bowl or use the vape.

not a vape fan idk why but that set up looks fun you enjoy user, im gettin drunk and stoned and playin 7 days to die tonight

science would prove your wrong. thc and cannabnoids are absorbed by fats not water, water cools hot vapor - longer hits - im blazed as shit

Sonos is life

Any Sup Forumsros in the 845 area? My guy hasn't been good in a week.

dumme nutte

Ur wallpaper -> gay
Ur Vaping instead of smoking because its perfectly healthy that way attitude -> gay
That waterfilter for the vape -> gay

There is disquiet in your soul

Hey Zenyatta you smoke that ganja?

Does a catholic priest molest little boys?

The answers lie within

Just sayin herbs are made for burnin no cookin and shit. Its against the nature. Nature is only fire and herbs nothin inbetween

ever rest your dick on pavement on a hot day?

Yeah ur so right all tha natural pavement better keep that green shit out of ur brain for a while

Intermediate tokefag here. My friend got me one of those bongs and I have no idea how to use. OP, what are they called?

>2016
>not using a mechanical keyboard

Show me the way. link me to something good. do they make that noise of an old keyboard?

Take the small part in ur mouth and throw ur dope in the water

Depends on what switches you get i prefer cherry mx blues which are loud but the browns are quieter

kys

Underrated post and checked em

I'm thinking of upgrading to a mighty after my next service! I need to rebuy my dh gate glass too cause my friend smashed my d020-d

I like vaping cause it saves me weed, I can cook with the vaped weed, it tastes great, and I guess its healthier but that's wherever.

sounds shitty, mighty is good but dont expect this to travel easily since it's enmorous. I use it at home and use my pax for outdoors stuff

Also is that a dabudda wand adapter? I love using mine man, it hits great

Yeah, it's not that...

ddave kit you can buy from ebay, ddave is on fuckcombustion

What the glass? And that's exactly what I'm looking for. I never take this thing out

check out the grav labs nano series

Nah dude that shit seems like a rip off, if I'm blowing money on glass, I'm getting that handblown shit at local shops. Otherwise I'd get DHgate glass that lasts me just as long, and when my dumbass friends break my shit, it doesn't cost hundreds.