/v4/ + friends

wake up dummies

Other urls found in this thread:

tagthesponsor.com/2017/02/02/ig-model-kaili-marie-anderson-from-san-diego-agrees-to-dubai-trip/
time.com/4435058/millennials-virgins-sex/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no

Wake up kurwa. Time to work

I wanna lay in bed

unfortunately this

Good morning

don't remind me

Sick for a forth day now. How do I stop feeling guilty about skipping work because of my bad health? Is it a slav thing to get sick like almost every month?

getting sick is exact opposite of being slav

>Is it a slav thing to get sick like almost every month?
no it just means your immunity system is shit
eat more vitamins or something

Im in germany now. Time to shitpost under german flag

Also fuckin german trains are all late

Hey Liechtenstein, how are you? How is it so far? What are your plans?

Im fine, thanks and you?

I dont really know yet, as i said im visiting a friend and we are just going to visit the city i guess.

And what is you doing? i hope life isnt treating you too harsch

I am okay, just missing traveling as well. It's the most exciting thing in my life if I get chance to go away anywhere, especially abroad.

I am just working now as usually, it's a bit easier as we will have national holiday on 16th day, so finishing stuff a bit earlier. Still boring though as I will do nothing just stay at home and play games or something.

Take some photos when you visit :^)

>17 pregnancies
>all babies died at birth
Holy fuck, talk about a shit life

treecats r qt

If i want to see my gf fuck another girl am i cuck

Why is Anjou in every royal erb

Do you seriously want me to answer that question?

Yes to both

No

and because Anjou was the strongest European house before Habsbourgs, and all the royal families were intertwined

I'm bored af.

read a book

go help klinika or something

Don't have any interesting books. Spent my day so far reading wikipedia, but thats boring now too.

I am too ignorant for political activism

then help a doggos or homeless

That is what i could do if i would feel like using my time and energy trying to give a second chance to someone who failed at life

how did dog that was thrown out on street failed at life?

I was talking about the homeless.
I couldn't take a dog in because i am shit at handling responsibility and would probably fuck him up even more

I did not meant taking him just helping out in shelter with taking them for walk

Is there anything user regrets doing?

That sounds like getting a regular job, and i am already working on getting one.

Spending too much time on computer when everybody else was fishing, working out, mushrooming, getting contacts and going to work abroad

But I don't know, it's a two sided feeling. On other hand, I wouldn't know what I know now even if it's useless information, I wouldn't know about V4 and probably experiece many things differently.

Do you know that feeling when you just kind of regret something, but if you had the chance you probably wouldn't change it because it's who you are now and it's hard imagining yourself being something different and losing all that you got to experience until now?

yes

did he gave her D or just oil

just oil
a shame too because she looks amazing

>Thomas Seymour, approaching age 40 but having charm and "a powerful sex appeal",[22] engaged in romps and horseplay with the 14-year-old Elizabeth. These included entering her bedroom in his nightgown, tickling her and slapping her on the buttocks.
English history is fun

poland is fucking over i must go to czechia asap

download something in pdf?
I'd recommend you some books but I have no idea what you are interested in

same

I actually have ordered one book that i want, but it will come next month. Reading on computer feels shitty

>Reading on computer feels shitty
I agree
I just put the pdfs on my phone so I have something to read when I'm in metro and I don't have any book with me

the prettiest one always only get oiled

reeeeeee

>not born into old money family who got their estate back after '89
>not born to nouveau riche parents who might have gotten their wealth through shady means in the 90's
>born into a lower middle class panelák dwelling family of civil servants so whenever I complain I get told to shut the fuck up and think of muh kids in africa

Not Eastern! Thank you Visegrad, thank you Wikipedia.

fug :D

just
why?

I intend to buy myself a piggy like that in the future. Literally best pet there is. Dogfags and catfags can go eat shit.

>Dogfags and catfags can go eat shit.
but that is exactly what pigs do, friend

>tug no loli queen to tickle and slap her buttocks

look at this faggot

user why
also post a bigger version of her pic please, that midriff looks glorious

Okay, catfags are acceptable, but honestly fuck dogfags.

>play bf4
>finish round
>map changing to Siege of Shanghai
>fucking hate the thing
>it's loading for 7 minutes already
>alt+f4
>takes about 1 more minute to even exit
>see a server with operation locker map, great because I need to unlock more close combat weapons
>finally first in queue
>join the server, map is loading
>just as the screen goes into the gameplay the round is won and map is changing again
>it's fucking Siege of Shanghai
REEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK THIS MAP WHY DO PEOPLE FUCKING CHOOSE IT

I have a dog and 5 cats

>not playing project reality or squad

pigs > cats > [power gap] > dogs

Is the cat saying brzuch?

в = w

vžuch

well lads any plans for v-day tomorrow?

tagthesponsor.com/2017/02/02/ig-model-kaili-marie-anderson-from-san-diego-agrees-to-dubai-trip/

no ssd?

I don't like walking simulators or have much time. Besides, that's best with ((((friends))))

nope

>в = w
w h y
What is wrzuch?

I guess it's the sound the kot makes when it swings it's wand

>Yes the salmon is alive but he is trained and he is used to this

But why is there a coma? Cnab menes are so confusing

>playing this Siege of Shanghai map
>notice that I am doing quite terrible, 4-9
>constantly killed as sniper on roof from below, in shot
>jesus I fucking suck at this game
>open chat
>there's is an aimbot cheater in the server killing everyone in one shot
jesus fucking christ it's 2017 I thought it's not even possible anymore
my last cheating experience ended with counter strike: source quite a few years ago

Stop playing military shooters.

there was a whole bunch of these iirc, and it was always вжyх, something something, so this might be a template

This fucking site

yeah there was another """model"""" that recorded herself saying she would fuck sheiks underage brother

the normie side of the internet was a mistake

Not sleeping at this qt's place a few weeks ago

I see. tell us more please

Was out drinking with some friends a few weeks ago.
This girl I kinda liked gets pretty drunk and really flirty with me.
Was supposed to walk her home but other people joined us to walk back, and by the time we were around her place she was already getting down from the alcohol, and really tired so I doubt anything would have happened, so I got home myself.

Since then, she's been either very distant or very friendly, depending on if we're in public or not.

Slept at her place once since then, nothing happened.

“Maybe if someone who isn’t physically attractive meets someone in a bar, they can charm the other person with their engaging personality and humor,” Twenge explains. “On Tinder, it’s a picture.”
time.com/4435058/millennials-virgins-sex/

>"My mind is filled with stories that never happened. Anime, manga, vidya, interactions with anons everywhere in the world, people that I'll never know."

>"I didn't live my life."

My life.

My mom wants to give away one or two of those three kittens and I don't want to but I also know that it will be expensive and ultra messy to take care of them

what the fuck do I do, it breaks my heart to even think of separating them from their mother let alone each other

;_;

Should have drown them right after they were born. You wouldn't have to act like a total faggot now

>that bit about the world champion camel trainer
what a dumb slut

pretty much most of the decisions in my life

Spread the love, do your best to hand them into good, loving, reasonable and caring hands.
That's the least and most you can do.
Godspeed nekonon.

>implying you made any decisions
>implying free will exists

>neko
It's a cat or a kot you weaboo faggot

would you believe if i told you, that at first i wrote catnon, then kotnon, but ended up like this?

makes you think

>implying life is actually linear

I would not
>implying it's not

Hi guys. I'm going to do in a pair of weeks a 7 days trip to Warsaw to visit a friend in Erasmus. I thought in spending a few days at warsaw and then make a weekend trip to other place like Wroclaw or Gdansk. What you recommend me?

>inb4: Stay at your country filthy mediterranean.

Stay at your country filthy mediterranean.

Lot's of foreigners like Wrocław, Gdańsk might not be that nice this time of year being it's a coastal city and it's winter.

Considering I live in Gdynia, and even head for Gdańsk tomorrow, I couldn't agree more.
We're drowning in mud of molten snow, salt and dirt.

I could only hope that it would end up in good hands, I wouldn't do it otherwise. But the main problem is that it hurts separating them. I remember when I was little I used to be at hospital a lot for one-two weeks every half year or so, I was ill a lot. And I was alone, no parents. They would come once a day for like half hour, otherwise I just played with phone or lied crying that I miss them. I can't imagine if animals feel the same, one day you are playing with your little brother/sister, sleeping under your mom and next day you are in new room, never seeing them anymore ever. Do they get used to it, do they get ultra stress from it? It breaks my heart just thinking about it. I know I put too much emotion into it but I can't do it differently.

“Our lives are not our own. We are bound to others, past and present, and by each crime and every kindness, we birth our future.”

>a few days at warsaw
Unless you intend to fuck slags in night clubs there's no point in that, there's nothing to see in Warsaw aside from a museum or two.
>Gdansk
Gdañsk is nice, but going to seaside in winter seems rather pointless.
>Wrocław
Wrocław is nice.
>What you recommend me?
I recommend staying away from bald, angry-looking football enthusiasts, they might take you for a muslim and you don't want that.

So looks like a place to avoid at this time.

Thanks for the advise.

What about Krakow?

Kraków is very nice, but don't forget to bring a gas mask.

Arbeit macht frei

No, I mean the smog. Recent low temperatures caused it to get even worse than it was.

Oh, haha. I firstly thought about pollution but then I realized that I was at Sup Forums and thought that was about jews.

ded

SPEN
YES HELO YES
KRAKÓW YES