CHARGERS v. CHIEFS Gamethread

I am ready for the Chargers' run-D to be crap, as usual.

Ugh.

This won't be close

it will be a game of field goals as usual

This will be the year of the Chiefs

Grandpa Manning is gone forever this is the KC era now

who /KC/ here

>this won't be close

The chiefs literally have never blown the chargers out the past two seasons and the chiefs are missing one of their top pass rushers and Jamaal Charles

It's going to be a lot closer than you think

>The chiefs literally have never blown the chargers out the past two seasons

I do recall a 33-3 game last season -- as much as I don't want to.

(You)

KC doesn't blow anyone out, they game manage

Jamaal Charles is a running back you dumbass, and our defense is a powerhouse, even with a player or 2 missing

Is first row still the go to place?

>Kansas city reading comprehension

No shit Jamaal Charles is a RB retard

sometimes
check le reddit streams first

oh yes, well done KC, well done

HOWEVER

>yfw grandpa manning retiring means the revival of the chiefs-raiders rivalry

The Chiefs like to shit their pants in home openers.

T. Chiefs fan

Do people in KC still hate Alex Smith as much as everyone else does?

Try not to get blown out by Brees God today cuck

That was a long time ago...

The chargers will unironically win

fuck off you do this shit every year

Remember Chargers fans that even if we lose at least we don't live in Kansas Shitty lmao

Is this the first home opener vs chargers since Monday Night Fuck You, You Are Nothing?

I'm a chiefs fan and don't live in KC either LMAO

fuck off you too do this shit every year

I'm sorry, but did the Chargers already lose? Oh, that's right. The game hasn't even started yet. In fact, it's about to begin. Does not having a good team at the start of the game count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the game is still on? The Chargers are still playing right now and they have been the best team in the AFC West for how many years now? They're playing one of the worst teams in the NFL who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of playing in a Monday Night Game. But you know what? They still fucking suck. The Chargers are one of the best fucking teams in the NFL, they went 13-3 last year and would of won the Super Bowl if the kicker didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when the Chargers wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, the Chiefs just stepped out of bounds short of the 1st down when they needed to get one, just like the Jets did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Chargers topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the team because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking teams on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

This. Chiefs cucks bout to be put on suicide watch desu

Just like your mom lmao rekt nerd

Feelsgood

Viva Espana!

>chorgers
>queefs

>Booing when President Obama's name is mentioned
>They shitty redneck shanty town of Kansas City

>broncucks
>raiderspics

>chargers won the toss

IT'S OVER

t. Seahawks fan

>Photographer with a batman phone case
Bane when?

f*cking epic XD

This arm locking is pretty much to make sure no nigger kneels right?

Are 100 yard flags with bombers flying over them the most American thing ever?

IT'S TIME

Raiders fans are the juggalos of the NFL

Kelce is a faggot.

>Kansas Shitty actually hired a meth addict to sing the national anthem
top kek

B-bolt u-up...

Kapernick getting btfo league wide. It's pretty hilarious

>Didn't show the fly over
C'MON!

also, notice how short they made the moment of silence now so some asshole doesn't get awkwardly restless and shout out some dumb shit. EVERY TIME

Shit gets yelled out anyways. I can almost guarantee someone yelled about jet fuel and steel beams

Yes they did it was a B2 you fucking dip.

despite the shitty start, KC was still one of the best teams last year with an incredible winning streak

>tfw chargers

ALEX THE GREAT

>start the season with 5 yard curls
More of the same...

I'm saying they cut the video feed on CBS before it actually flew roaring over the stadium

ch/a/rgers!

Who /Broncos/ here?

THE CHARGERS SEASON IS ENDING BEFORE OUR EYES

My cbs showed almost all of the b2

S
M
E L I T E
T
H

>this toilet paper defense
I don't see us getting any higher than 6 wins

It showed it just fine, it was flying high enough to not even make much noise you could still hear it.

The MIN/TEN game had a nice one as well

>field goal
Fuck this

VAMO CAIRO SANTOS
BOA CARAIO GOL DO BRASIL!

Boomshakalaka

Hey San Diego bros will you still root for the Chargers when they move to Los Angeles next year?

I'm sorry, but did the Chargers already lose? Oh, that's right. The game isn't even over yet. In fact, it's just started. Does not having the lead at the beginning of the came count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the game is still on? The Chargers are still playing right now and they have been the best team in the AFC West for how many years now? They're playing one of the worst teams in the NFL who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of playing in a Monday Night Game. But you know what? They still fucking suck. The Chargers are one of the best fucking teams in the NFL, they went 13-3 last year and would of won the Super Bowl if the kicker didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when the Chargers wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, the Chiefs just stepped out of bounds short of the 1st down when they needed to get one, just like the Jets did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Chargers topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the team because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking teams on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

Do you actually watch the Chiefs because of a Brazilian kicker?

The mods really killed Sup Forums. A couple years ago there would be another thread

>Melvin Gordon

HELLO DARKNESS MY OLD FRIEND

>our little whitie RB is better than gordon

I don't care. I will be voting no for Prop C this November anyways.

>secondary is ass
At least we kept the cancer patient who can't cover TEs, right?

I am mad

That was a lucky play

>Queefs

whos that manlet on the field, I didn't know this was a horse race

Parker getting btfo

god damn my stream is shit

reeeee parker stop missing tackles

Marcus peters is good they said...

>People ACTUALLY thought the Chefs would be good

Sometimes, but that's because I'm a sorry ass Jets fan. But Cairo is doing a lot to promote ~American~ football here in Brazilistan. So everyone here likes the Chiefs or at least want to see them winning.

KANSAS SHITTY QUEEFS BTFO

>Getting scored on by Gordon

LELMAO QUEEFS ARE FINISHED

GORDON GOT HIS TD

Get fucked faggots

Enjoy this battle for the bottom of the AFC West.

LETS GET THIS SHIT SHARTED

>QUEEFS

:^)

Melvin Gordon looks great already

>KC "secondary"

Chiefs have no way to get pressure on Rovers with Tamba and Houston out. Dee ford is a bust

Go fuck yourself and move to LA now so your loser ass can't vote.

apologize

s-sorry

Let's not get cocky yet charger bros. Still plenty of time

The Raidniggers aren't playing though

They've finally started using Gordon right

I forgot that faggot teo was on San Diego

Mad because you know it won't pass. You do know that if Prop C passes, San Diego will more than likely lose Comic Con after 2018.

Lel pass complete to Rivers.

They missed their chance to move to LA. But if they moved to Vegas I would be cool with that