Anybody here living in CA that voted for Trump? I wanna beat the fuck outta you

anybody here living in CA that voted for Trump? I wanna beat the fuck outta you

Other urls found in this thread:

trumpdance.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Meh

Socal fag here. Irvine to be precise. You really wanna get your ass kicked?

That image looks like you hate someone, Sup Forumsro.

Dude, it doesn't even matter. California will always be blue so anyone who voted trump in this state just threw their vote away.

916 here mate, where do you wanna meet?

I throw a hundred thousand votes away if it meant that not one of them was for what's her face.

Deal with it.

Lmao... anywhere south of Costa Mesa is all pussies.
Come to Huntington Beach. Meet me at central park and I'll fk you up kiddo

i voted for trump, i live in the farm lands over here, everyone voted trump here,
even beaners were voting trump.

Well, you only get one so cool story.

>posting memes on a thai childrens doodle forum
>not actively campaigning for the California Republic vote

Used to be our own nation, lets do it once more!

MAKE CALIFORNIA GREAT AGAIN

I'm from Phoenix and voted for Trump, does that count?

fuck off santiago

>just threw their vote away

No they didn't. How is voting for someone who didn't win throwing your away?

Fuck off Juan

i legit live in souther cali in the inland empire
i voted trump
please beat me op i long for your touch

Because people in California who voted for Trump really made a difference in the overall election right? Fuck off retard.

>voted for shillery

>trump supporters are violant bigots

>openly threatens violence on trump supporters

>basket of deplorable

>"stronger together"

What does it feel like to transcend to a whole new level of hypocrisy?

No, nobody in california voted trump.
except 3,034,901 people.

>huntington beach
either a beach hippie, nig nog or spic

>All of mariposa county
I knew it

that's majority who voted red/blue in either county, doesn't even mean half voted for said candidate, only more than half who did vote.

>being an actual faggot

Im in Anahiem. Come find me and I will gladly put a bullet in you.

Get your ass beaten for free in northern cali, leftist crybaby

Seattlefag here. Just follow through with the secession threats and take us and Oregon with you when you do.

I live in Whittier. Uptown area. Meet me in front of the ricks hamburgers, Faggot. I'm a spic, just so you know. Oh, and bring your friends to help you.

Mariposa is all rednecks

Because of the electoral college you cotton headed ninnymuggins.

Any Californian who voted trump was just screaming into the abyss.

You've obviously never been to HB. Jesus Christ... one of the whitest broiest places in socal.

Why do people assume liberals can't fight? Look at Mohammed Ali.

fuck that just cut california off the continent and float it north

just wait you pussy. i'll wear a MAGA hat and a white shirt. i'll be there in 5 minutes. i'll beat the shit out of you you fucking autist

Sup Forums reporting in

Weren't you supposed to come over and laugh at us 3 days ago? what happend? Did your shit candidate lose?

When you hop out of your lifted SuperDuty and take off your high-heeled cowboy boots to fight, you're gonna find that you're not as big as you think you are, boy.

Fun fact:

G W Bush got more people to vote for him in 2004 than Hilldog in 2016... so yeah... when you have such a sucker nominee you can turn that state red

Bakersfield, you can meet me in front of Castle Elementary just like the good old days faggot.

op = giant faggot

And you voted trump? That's fucking pathetic.

this

stupid faggots should have voted 3rd party

they cancelled the laugh-in, and their exams the next day.

GW also got more votes than Trump

Trump was a fucking WEAKLING, he even lost the goddamned popular vote to HILLARY "CROOKED" CLINTON

i voted trump for the lols.

fight me cunts

Yup. At least that would have helped make a statement.

san diego. Where and when do you wana meet pussy? Meet me halfway though

fuck off lib-cuck

where you at?

Cuz gas is expensive amiright?

>california leaves the US
>republic of california has strict immigration laws
>RoC lets almost no mexicans in
Everyone knows this is exactly how that would go

By that argument, everyone who voted for Clinton, anywhere, was throwing their vote away.

I smell butthurt liberals

Yes, GW sure did.

My point is: Both candidates were very weak, and the democrats lost because they did not mobilize their base... your entire country was confident that Hillary will win... so not enough people came out to vote.

Not the bad white male or the patriachy or even donald trump are responsible... just your own hybris

I voted Gary Johnson.

oddly it feels not too bad.
Conservative in the white house. Weed passed in CA.

>Did your shit candidate lose?

No, your shit candidate won. Turns out yours was very slightly less shitty than the other one. It he weren't, margin would have been much larger.

>the liberals that have guns arent doing shit. its the niggers of your party that are rioting and not rebelling in a true political sense

no your point was that California could go red if the Democrats had a shitty enough candidate.

Clearly you're fucking WRONG, since Republicans don't have anyone better.

"Liberals act like Trump is going to kill the gays, make slavery legal again, and take away women's rights. Like he's Muslim or something."

right here bro

>your shit candidate won

You damn right, boy.

>hybris

fuck of kid

bingo. plus i don't like going to cities i don't know... Never know what type of nigger activity is going on

Still wasted your vote

If other people had been as smart as you it wouldn't have been a waste though. Johnson got 3.3% of the popular vote and he needed 5% for the $$$$$

/Thread

ok. Yes that was my point. But to think it would be impossible that CA can go red under the right or rather wrong circumstances is just ignorant.

remember that the Ronald won CA... and wasn´t Schwarzenegger a republican too?

where?

And i want to fuck a dolphin. I guess neither of us can get what we want.

>in completely hypothetical conditions, California could go red
GREAT POINT

I know someone who has a dolphin costume that i can borrow.

>california leaves
>america reclaims by force by choking international borders at the coast, and the military are deployed to enforce a police state for hostile takeover
>no one has guns
> the reds in california fight for america
> liberals are outnumbered
>cali has no economy
>no militia
>no water

805 here. Come at me.

No but i found this trumpdance.com/

It wouldn't be the same...

sadly it is not that hypothetical.

But hey, the next 4 years are going to be great. There is going to be great music, great debate and maybe, just maybe a chance for the democrats to renew their party. maybe it won't be as courrupt in the future.

You aren't going to do shit, shut the fuck up. Little pussy.

They will break your pelvis, there are legitimate warnings about this on zoo sites

Also, they are fond of gang rape

They want to seperate from the United States
San Andreas Fault wants the same bada bum ttsss
should do tand up but nah well at least sounded funnier in my head
also don´t steal this joke seth mc farlane I know you lurk the Chan

>maybe it won't be as courrupt in the future.
Yeah I don't know about that. I was a big time Bernie supporter so I'm not trying to be a smartass, I'm just not sure I share your optimism.

Hahahah same spicfag here. I love drinking your tears and I love being spic and saying I voted for the emperor. Calling me pathetic for voting on in my own interest is pathetic. I hope trump kicks all the Americans claiming to be Mexicans out. If they love being Mexican, they can go be Mexican in Mexico. America is for Americans. Tired of my ppl claiming Mexico not knowing our parents fled the corruption, murderous cartels, and rapist thugs that do exist there.

And if he kicks me out too even though I'm a citizen, I'll be ok knowing I got to enjoy America. This country truly is great place, and I'll be damned if I let you Faggot's ruin it for the rest.

Default to violence?
Black detected.

no one has guns what the fuck ? you should visit L.A or Compton not even the cops want to go to some neighborhoods, even the series COPS always had an episode almost in every series including California you should see the fucking crackheads, also methheads

spoken like a true patriot
cheers m8

Bernie would have been interesting. And he was clearly an indicator that not everyone was going allong with the DNC's Clinton plan.

Anyway. Keep your chins up America. As has always been true: things need to get worse before they get better.

Im gonna go sleep now. It is kind of late where i live...

like the criminals and niggers are going to fight for them lmao
i live in socal i own guns, and theyll be used against the moronic libtards if they ever try that shit

America is a continent pancho pull yourself together

Yeah. Pretty close to half of us here in California did. Deal with it already you butthurt sissy.

What a weenie.

Uptown whittier is full of mungs

You never been around junkies have you ?
They can kill you over a dollar, probably the niggers would do more Mexicans I mean real mexicans are in for the work but niggers that is a total different story they are united just like chinks and muslims

They're everywhere; the stench rises into the atmosphere and it's not going anywhere for four years.

Every minute from now until 2020 they will be taking apart and analyzing every word of what he says to find evidence of how wrong, incompetent, and evil he is. These protests and whining....this is hardly even the beginning.

liberal cuck crybaby

user probably is too.

Sorry, BB. Same spic fag here. You know what I mean. But to make you feel better

*united states

By the way, parents gave me an English name so that I would fit in.

i live in the inland empire, infact the majority of my job is in san bernardino. i know how tough it is with junkies and gangs. two blocks from my job site was that terrorist shooting.
im not afraid of no gang bangers and minorites. ive been around it all my life what a joke

California votes Democrat. All 55 electoral votes went to Hillary. It's the fucking Blue turned Red states that put him over. A year from now it's going to be hilarious asking those unemployed coal workers why they are still unemployed. Their messiah lied to them.

> eating a Mr. goodbar
> gf comes home
> GF: "Mr. Goodbar?"
ME: "Mr. Goodbar is my father, please call me user."
> gf lets out a tired sigh.

dude im not a Hillary fan but Trump has some weird mood swings like he is on coke, or klonopin but damn still cant believe he won, im not even hating on him all can think about his policies is build a wall, and grab them by the pussy also he said tax other countries for protection some mafia shit right there.