Does Salsa know or care that her baby brother was brutally murdered just minutes before she used her other brother as a...

Does Salsa know or care that her baby brother was brutally murdered just minutes before she used her other brother as a decoy and smugly arrived to the battlefield?

nice single question thread you literal gay nigger

I dont get why idiots call her 'salsa'.
If you think its cool to do that then let me remind you all that youre watching game of shits

>women having empathy
>women caring about their family
Women care about their children and that's it.
>inb4 reddit reaction images

>her

Well I think leading a life of having her dreams crushed and being let down by every male figure she has known has led her to naturally distrust Jon.

She is just playing the game and using Jon as a pawn to further her position as future lady of Winterfell. She couldn't give a shit if her brothers die in the process tbqh. They are males after all

She insisted that Rickon was a lost cause. And she was so smug after the Vale arrived and killing Ramsay, her only concern is payback and being right.

LUNCHABLES

She doesn't care. Sansa is basically Female Ramsay from here on out.

I think she expected that he was going to die because she knew Ramsey was a psycho so I dont think she was surprised, she was sad but she knew he was lost the moment Ramsey had him.

While Jon was in battle, Sansa was having some one-on-one time with Littlefinger.

What were they doing together?

>Getting triggered by Sup Forums memes

Lmfao

Italianon here.
A gay nigger is a gay who loves niggers or a gay black guy?

Shooting men before throwing them out of the Vale

She used to be a 10/10. What happened?

I dropped the show after season one, are Sansa and Bran the only two surviving members of the Stark family?

O V U L A T I N G

Robb is hiding out in the summer isles getting into bar fights with dindus

Men are disposable. Anyone who obsesses over having a "good death" all the time obviously doesn't have a soul.

Oh my god.
Whole Sup Forums constantly gets bothered that the show is being dumbed down, and that they put things in so that retarded normies can follow, and yet these sort of questions keep popping up here.
She fucking said that ricon is lost. She knows ramsay, sche knew that at best ricon is gonna be mutilated beyond recognition. Fuck, was she supposed to shout "Rickon is ded!!" So thay you retards get it?

See
That's a gay nigger

is she over 40 years old?

Sansa had the right idea. Rickon was dead the moment he became a prisoner. She had her time to mourn because she was realistic, Jon still thought he could save him and almost killed himself in the process.

It's a shame all the men fucked up things for each other. Robb beheading a Karstark then dying like a bitch, Bran telling Rickon to hide with the Karstarks, Jon letting in all the wildlings. The wildling hating Karstars must've loved that last part.

I want to smell her feet when she takes off her boots, ass when she pulls down her pants, tight sweaty ginger cunt while she rides my face

She's been an annoying cunt since she got to Castle Black. Why did you expect her to stop being annoying?

Well she finally evolved beyond the victim and actually starts to become someone respectable. Unlike Jon Snow, who EVEN AFTER DYING, still acts like an emotional DO-GOODER and keeps getting away because of other people interacting. It's fucking annoying.

Sometimes you CAN'T save your brother, especially not against someone like Ramsay. Stick with the fucking plan. Alexander the Great was vastly outnumbered and easily defeated his enemies. But not by charging blindly (and alone) into them. FFS, Jon Snow. F F S.

Sansa on the other hand had the strength and wisdom required of a true leader. Jon can lead armies, but he's not fit to be a true leader.

so like was little finger just in the neighbourhood or is the vale like a 20min ride from wolf town?

Not emotional? Her single biggest reason for wanting Winterfell back is to kill Ramsay. She is so fucking butthurt about the anal ravaging he gave her that she'd set aside her HUGE distrust of CIA to fuck him over. She is completely ruled by her emotions so much that she has been throwing a temper tantrum every time she is on screen.

All this right here.

What was the point of bringing Jon back and turning him all dark and glum if they were just going to let him be the same righteous pomp?

>being let down by every male figure she has known

What the fuck is this supposed to mean?
Ned Stark sacrificed his life and honor for her safety, The Hound offered her safety, Tyrion was a noble, respectful man towards her, her brother on the other side of the world left his lands to go to war for her, amongst others.

Jon ditched the watch and went into a battle against all odds just for her.

She was fucked over by Joffrey yes, but behind the scenes was Cersei moreso, and then Ramsay, enabled by Littlefinger, but who in turn gave her an army.

Fuck Sansa.

family and other people are just decoration for millennial writers

because littlefinger has zero reasons to join jon, however if he helps salsa he thinks he's got a chance to dip his dorito.

She has come a long way since then and knows when its time to ride suicidally into the enemy and when your brother is lost. Jon Snow STILL doesn't know that. I wish he wasn't such an idiot. He even died and remained a naive moron, when he's supposed to have changed.

You underestimate Lord Baelish. He's said it before. He wants to sit ont he iron throne. THAT is his ultimate goal. With or without Sansa.

She already thought he was dead, already got over his lost. She only just learned he was still alive and knows Ramsey well enough to know there's no way in hell he's going to stay alive and isn't worth risking their lives for him.

that webm is from 2 weeks ago, m8