Why is Estonia superior to rest of the Balts?

Why is Estonia superior to rest of the Balts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2kvewFBfzRs&t
youtube.com/watch?v=Ppy2RJb53EA
yle.fi/uutiset/3-9082133
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pillage_of_Sigtuna
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fingols, basically synonyme to succesful.

Because they're Finnic, not Sl*vic.

finnic+germanic

Yeah they usually post trees with cum on it in /balt/ pretty superior

>tfw no Eesti gf

Бpaвo, Eecти.

Makes

What does their language group have anything to do with success?

Are you those poltards who divide and rank people by language (yes they actually unironically do that)?

You

Think

Finnics are 100x more superior than all euroshits
hmmmm really made me think
youtube.com/watch?v=2kvewFBfzRs&t

Literally all of them due to Russians and soviet occupation. Not even memeing.

All of that which was once part of Sweden is destined for greatness. Even the gold coast.

even russians love estonia ;)
youtube.com/watch?v=Ppy2RJb53EA

balts? they're the best nordic cunt

>"This kind dutch gentleman is informing people on some churka message in a bottle forum about the flaws of my country, what can I do?"
>"Ah yes! Let's lie and blame the Russian MINORITY in my country! That'll serve him right!"

This is a map of aids incidence and notice how it's only loosely correlated with Russians minority and is still very much so above average everywhere else.

Also notice how Latvia also has a very sizeable Russian minority.

Also notice how those Russians are still residents of Estonia.

Delete

>let me tell you about your country
you fucking retard
88,9% people who are infected with HIV are Russians or Russian speaking population

>This is a map of aids incidence and notice how it's only loosely correlated with Russians minority and is still very much so above average everywhere else.
no it doesnt loosely correlate, it correlates exactly where russians are living. i have dealt with hiv and aids people here and 99% of them are russian subhumans.
>Also notice how those Russians are still residents of Estonia.
no actually large part of them are russian citizen or without any country's citizensip

Well scrap my first point then

My other two points are still standing strong

>With nightclubs, jazz festivals, and Finnish TV broadcasts, Estonians enjoy life-style historically oriented to the West. Vacationing Muscovites are attracted to the beaches of the Baltic coast and the modish goods available in the shops; they call this region "the Soviet West". Finnic in language, Lutheran in religious background, the Estonians have the highest standard of living in the U.S.S.R., with an economy boosted by a highly computerized industry. Their fold-music tradition is highlighted by choruses of 30.000 at festivals in Tallinn, the capital. After 700 years of foreign domination, Estonians established an independent republic in the interlude between the two world wars.

Bravo, Estonia!

>no actually large part of them are russian citizen or without any country's citizensip
Why don't your """government""" just send them back, lazyfucks?

>muu
Sounds cute
Vocaroo it :3

>Why don't your """government""" just send them back, lazyfucks?
we would like to send them back but they know very well that russia is a shithole and they refuse to go back. imagine having so shit country that your citizen prefer to live in a "nazi" country

>two other points
>le 66% commieblock
so you think, because 66% people live in Apartments, that means commieblocks?
shut the fuck up
pic related : cheap as fuck apartments in Estonia (350 euros per month rent)

Bravo Estonia!

Did you know Estonia is one of the leading nations in innovative thinking?

Because those citizens are traitors and not welcome here too

>commiespain

>le meme that estonians are the reason because of the "drug problem"
retard, we cant stop russians from injecting themselves with fentanyl and sharing needles

>new development
>bad surrounding infrastructure
>located somewhere in the outskirts
Nah, I will pick the old-commie block next to the city's center.

>imagine having so shit country that your citizen prefer to live in a "nazi" country
I got a surprise for you, my little kiddo.
99,99% of those who wants to leave Russia are leftists scum and opposition roosters. Isn't my theory of something like that, it's true.
They would probably sell their own asses for a cup of "europeen freedam and shiiet" coffee.

We aren't talking about language, ethnically estonians are just a one branch of baltic finns.

oh no how can we live!!!!!!

>Paulista education

Estonia is cute
Might fuck her some day

>Superior
>Has the largest Russian population of the Baltics

Really makes you think

>largest
retard

Hot
Tell me more

Are there many branches of baltic-Finns living in Finland?

I know there are Kvens, Tavastians, Karelians etc. They can all be classified as "Finns".

But who are the proper Finns? I know there's a region in Finland that is called "Finland proper" which I think is the most southwestern part of your country. Are the actual Finns from there?

Karelians
t.eri

>proper finns
le divide and conquer amirite

Don't use the term "proper finn" thanks, it will only summon the autists to fight with each other again, I don't have time to read through their nonsense.

They arent even Baltics

Viena karelia, ladogan karelian to be exact, not savonian/sami mixed/ ostrobothnians.
t. same

We're all just finns thank you.

Sami/lapp mixed are not finns.

Theyre already poorer than lithuania and stagnate

Even your Somalis?
Damn, didnt know that you were so inclusize

Go fuck yourself chang, don't include somalis into finns.

Because atheism

>Le muh karelian genetics "i post pics of some random soviet PoW and fap to thoughts of karelian magic"

Where did i claim so? Murican asked who are the true finns from the baltic finn branch. Learn to read you dumb leafposter.

Somalians can never be Finns you stupid leht

>I know there's a region in Finland that is called "Finland proper" which I think is the most southwestern part of your country. Are the actual Finns from there?

Well the majority at least. 80% of our population lives in and around the Finland proper, including the capital region.

>le muh karelian genetics
kys

How does that work?

>battle of sigtuna in a meme
instantly saved

Karelians and oessilians brought pain that day.

Aaaand the kang got triggered.

Btw i'm ladogan karelian so save it. I just never thought some sperg would actually upheald an ideal of racial supremacy of some borderline ethnic-subgroup.

hmmmmmmmm...

They're not finns you blind chink.

Because of early metallurgy, agriculture and overall based nature that showed in winter war? What's wrong here my brother.

A nigger wearing human clothes doesn't make it human Chang.

You're just creating baseless divides in to populus who doesn't even care about your said points.

You're free to drive the idea of balkanization of Finland if you like your karelian supremacy so much.

Finland needs to get its clay back

Nah

thanks for damn gates

yle.fi/uutiset/3-9082133
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pillage_of_Sigtuna

Simo Häyhä - Maailman paras tarkka-ampuja
Lauri Törni - Legendaarinen Mannerheim-Ristin ritari
Ilmari Juutilainen - Maailman neljänneksi paras lentäjä-ässä ja samalla maailman paras ei saksalainen
Aarne Juutilainen - Ilmarin isoveli ja omalla sarallaan legenda myös itsekkin
Viljam Pylkäs - Tuntemattomasta sotilaasta tutun Rokan esikuva

Is he in this thread?

yup. But now instead of bashing swedes he has gone to a new level of delusion.

Western finns think they're metallurgists, but they were mudslinging I1 subhumans.

It's fascinating how easy you can get triggered by just saying that your non-white population are your compatriots.

No vittua runkkaa nyt vähän lisää tolle. Mitäs oot ite saavuttanut muuta kuin paskapostaamisen kiinalaisella saitilla ja joka asiasta liipastumisen.

Yes, he and his legacy are here... and I am getting a good laugh.
I just hope the swedish kang and carolean shits won't come, because then it will be a shitfest. We had 4 fucking threads that just were finns and swedes proving their were high tech WE WUZ stuff.

thats because finns were

I was merely saying that giving a nigger human clothing doesn't make it human. Chang Deshawn

kts Western finns have tried to shit on us for no reason with memes like pic related.
I'm not a cuck who won't stand up for slander.
t.

VIRO, STOP. I just wanted to have good thread not an assblasting thread of assburgerers fighting

Obviously. He spends most of his waketime pressing F5 on Sup Forums catalog

Vittu myötistä.

guys I am Mexican and I had sex with 2 Estonians in Denmark. should I apologize?

Did you cum inside?

Because they have blonde hair.

After extensive research, I have come to conclusion that prevalence of blonde hair among young males is the predictor when it comes to being first world.

no, came on ones face and on belly/titties of other.

Then why you reproduce with them if they arent human?

Hm, i see

We don't that's a literal meme book btw. Met the writer once, nice fellow.

>prevalence of blonde hair among young males is the predictor when it comes to being first world

Something is wrong with your theory. In Pskov almost everyone has blonde hair and blue eyes, but it's still one of the poorest and shittest places in Russia, literally worse than some nigger ghetto.

It's true though

Pskov seems comfy according to google, at least

Theyre ethnic finns too

Vyborg is ten times more shitty than Pskov

Everything that Russia touches, turns into shit

Don't resize it like that, looks almost like a new continent, fucking atlantis maybe?

Soviet Union* would be more accurate

Apart from killing some people, Soviet Union did nothing wrong

I'm sure you don't

>implying its not equal after 1917