You have 1 MINUTE to justify why you don't own guns

You have 1 MINUTE to justify why you don't own guns.

Because doing so is illegal in my country without a license and good reason.

Swedecuck

because i live in a civilized country

I can't, so I guess I'll go get some.

Because I'm not spending money on somethimg that I'll never use

Because I could kill a man with my bare hands.

Guns are for pussies.

Because guns are not legal in Germany and a good German obeys the law.

Not if he had a gun, idiot.

I have two pistols. One stays in my night stand and the other is locked up.

I do

because I own one gun

I'll be getting one when I move out.

mom's basement is a no gun zone?

Clumsy. 100% will Blow my Head off tripping over my small ass Shit sog

I can disarm a man in 69 different ways.

And that's with one hand tied behind my back.

fucking sogs

Girlfriend's place is a no gun zone.

Plenty of civilized countries have legalized gun ownership. You say you are in a civilized country, yet you don't think the people in your country are civilized enough to own guns without killing each other. Are you people civilized or not? Can't have it both ways.

Because I'm 19 and live in Illinois.

You have 1 minute to tell me why that woman is holding your gun. She's gonna bleed all over it.

Can't afford permit or gun

You are aware that firearms are designed for use at moderate to long range right? You have to be pretty close to disarm someone.

I'm only replying because you guessed your own post number. Checked

>Guns are for pussies.

Love this attitude where everyone thinks they are some kind of ninja, and talks shit because everyone else isn't a ninja. Newsflash, you aren't a ninja, and I can draw and send 3 down range at your faggot ass faster than you can "disarm" me.

i have been trained by Kenyans to run at approximately 69 kilomiles per second.

Aka faster than your fat ass

people are people no matter where they live.

How can one arm be tied behind your back ?

But I do own guns. There's some nice woodland near me for hunting. I also concealed carry when I go out on a walk. Don't get me wrong, I never want to use it, but it's there if I need it for protection.

Except for browns.

You live at ur gfs place? Shouldn't it be the other way around? I bet she has you cleaning dishes and wearing a chastity cock cage too. KYS Hill Shill.

Live in Canada and it's a pain in the ass to get a gun. Daddy government is here to protect you, why would you want to be armed?

You got me there. The reason they're so fast is that they can't afford plane tickets to the Olympics, so they have to run across the water.

SIR I have traveled back in time to be the student of Oda Nobunaga himself.

i have a ccw and carry

my edc is 2 AR15's, concealed

Why would I need a gun?

>inb4 NRA handbook

My condo closes in a few months and I needed a place to crash.

It's pretty hard to get them here, they're expensive and the only weapons you can really get are either if you a part of some group that does target shooting or you hunt.

If I had one, I'd blow my fucking brains out.

>My condo closes
Was english not your first language?

>Why would I need a gun?

I have some because they are fun to shoot.

I don't trust myself not to blow my brains out

Just bought myself a nice rifle today,
The CVA Wolf Muzzle-loader,
America.. Some times you guys disappoint me, But this thing is fantastic
-Im a Canadian

I live in a cultivated country where such barbarous means are not necessary.

I feed bad for how cucked everywhere that isn't the USA is

>people don't want to hurt me
>was once classified as a schizophrenic
>afraid I will have to defend my right to own a handgun in court
>have no need to own a handgun other than as a hobby, restate reason 1

It is, yes. That's a common term meaning the deal to purchase something will come to fruition at a certain point in the future.

From 20 yards?

>My count has no crime
cognitive dissidence to cope with not being able to own firearms

Always capitalize the word English, you fucking peasant.

well that's a given

reported to the SS

I have been trained by Kenyans to run at 69 kilomiles per second

>good reason
Join gun club
>License
apply. Worst they can do is say no.

Because I'm not a massive fucking pussy

Dude....learn to real estate.

Stupid americans... you always think you're the only ones in this world who are allowed to own Guns. In my country (in the eu) many people own Guns. But Who gives a fuck? If you're interested in Sport shooting, hunting, precision shooting or just the mechanics you can Talk with other interested people about it, but not just because you're having a gun.

I have my grandpa's .22 centerfire rifle. The thing is, I am roughly two feet taller than he was, and it looks like I'm holding a toy rifle.

I don't need one,
The criminals here don't have them.
and the police ask questions, before they start shooting.

Because guns are for the weakest of the weak, mentally and physically lazy.

Because I got drunk as a dumb ass college kid (12 years ago) and smacked a mailbox or 10 with a bat and a friend and got a felony for it. Fuck I wish I could go back and rethink that night.

cuz i spend all my money on coke

I sell them, I don't need to own them.

That's okay, I was trained by North Koreans to react in .001 plank time. You move so slowly I can get 10 shots off, reload, and get 10 more before you've taken a step.

I'm not a gullible dip who bought into the fear mongering of gun manufacturers.

If you are ever robbed, having a gun makes you more likely to be killed.

It's illegal for me to own a gun license personally

english. I see the red squiggle and I can refusing to capitalize it because proper nouns are a stupid waste of time.

fuck, that's fast :o

because my country is a pussy country

No need for one.

I bought a gun because it's awesome. Going skeet shooting makes me happy, who are you to judge me?

weak beta male with no girlfriend detected.

>No need for one.

So you can only own one if you need it? You can't just want it?

Because I don't live in a country flooded with niggers and rednecks.

I'm not judging you. I'm justifying why *I* don't own guns. Which is simply I don't need one. The NRA has tried to pitch the "need guns for your safety" line and it's stupid.

>If you are ever robbed, having a gun makes you more likely to be killed.
haha this is what liberals actually believe. In my stated burgers are shot and killed frequently, thus hope invasions aren't common because we can legally shoot first ask questions later if someone breaks in. You don't know how comfy it is to have a gun on you at all time. I never worry about anything because if things get too hairy I will quick draw and shoot a nigger.

I don't have the money to buy any of the guns I'd actually want yet, and I'm not a big enough coward to believe I actually need a gun, so I'm not just gonna buy something cheap for protection.

Having a gun makes you less likely to get robbed.

I live in sweden

>"need guns for your safety"
yeah self defense is useless. You just run for your life while calling the police when shit eventually gets real in your long life. Same reason I don't wear a seat belt, I will never get in a serious car wreck.

A sharp knife is all you need

Okay, i dont need one or want one.

I feel safer with mine, but I also live in an area where a little paranoia is justified. I'd get out of the hood but the rent is cheap. I'm just glad I don't have kids.

My country is not overrun with niggers/SJWs. Also a lot of legal procedures I don't care enough to do.

what if I shoot at you with my glock, you'll die I imagine. Please invent a creative story about how you will fight me off with your 3inch kershaw

Cept for that while back in the 40's huh

I am afraid if I kill someone in self defense I will have to do time for it

Thank god for castle states.

Time comes that I'll need one there will plenty of them on the ground.

if your state has castle law and stand your ground you have to really fuck up to be charged.

autist

It was law in the good ol' times. Germans did their duty.

>justify why you don't own guns
I live in a decent country.

I feel sad for the third world though, you guys have it rough needing guns and shit to survive.

Not needed in my country, there's no problem with illegal gun use.

I don't feel like doing the paperwork and paying the cash for a tool i don't want anyway.

Can't afford

In addition to it being highly illegal where I live:
It's an unneccessary expenditure
It takes up space which I don't have enough of as it is
Having a gun in the house reduces the safety of me, my wife and my kids and I kinda like them.

Lol, ya got me there. Good work Shultz

Getting another soon. Work at a gun factory. Love my job.