/bleep/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lCfXt4zqrNw
youtube.com/watch?v=iJHL6ctj34M
youtube.com/watch?v=_lehvi_JwOM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

last night an s/t saved my life!

>gassed

is there anything more cancerous than british nigger slang? it's even worse than american nigger slang

simply lls

3rd for chilean autist retard being so buttblasted he can't post in the /brit/ general on Sup Forums that he's trying to turn /bleep/ into his own pesonal circlejerk lmao

its dubman anonposting again lls

>/brit/ general on Sup Forums
I can't think of a more cancerous place in the second to most cancerous place on this website

Ok so far I got

Foodman
Genesis hull
Machine girl

Fuck who else?

i can, you're on it right now

>a more cancerous place
It's card /bleep/ during s/t hours.

definitely loool

Maybe this
youtu.be/lCfXt4zqrNw

He's not even saying it right.

you actually listen to this? looool

What do these have in common except footwork? Wouldn't say Foodman and Machine Girl are similar at all.

i think you should leave

thanks

I've already explained this. It's getting kinda tedious at this point so just read the last thread. Chart should be done by this tomorrow at the latest

exactly

see

Bleep has selective memory sometimes I remember people talking about future garage often here

>Refugees trying to take over bleep
Hilarious

It's probably just one guy throwing a tantrum lbr lls. Man is probably white knuckling as we speak

its dubman

Everyone that wasn't part of the original last.fm /bleeps+bloops/ group is a refugee though. Shame you're too much of a third wave refugee to know or remember it.

yeah not true lmao
rather h*&ry and the memesters than the virgins from b&b (exception for dj nathan)

Tbh I doubt it
What have I done to that guy that would make him so butthurt

Thanks for finally admitting you're a stinky filthy third wave refugee who's here solely for the shitposts m80.

t. b&b memeber who didnt comment on the chat but thinks hes cool

lls

what's the matter snowflake?

>it's just one guy!!

pathetic

That guy who's always posting about "harry" is bare annoying
You're being ironic unironically

Also any avid man in?
Was listenin to ode by tin man forgot how solid that release was

sure, i can see that. doesnt rly bother me all that much but i can see it

b&b rose-coloured glasses is the worst tho
ffs just look at the state of b&b the last few months before last.fm died

>ninja posting reviews of shitty breaks that nobody really cared about but 2 or 3 others would egg him on
>turny saying "ninja, ul see that once u get older, the BPM's go down!!!"
>dj nathan sheldonposting
>summer witch-house posting
>luke....just being in the gorup for fuck knows why. hardly ever there, but all milquetoast when he was lls
>discussions over the latest meme/outsider/lo-fi house

wooOOOooAh b&b so cooL!

>turny saying "ninja, ul see that once u get older, the BPM's go down!!!"
Laughing
Shit

youtube.com/watch?v=iJHL6ctj34M
shhhh

/b+b/ last.fm crew = original /bleep/men, founders of /bleep/
1st wave refugees = people that started browsing /bleep/ in 2014, co-founders of /bleep/ and /bleep/ culture
2nd wave refugees = started browsing /bleep/ in 2015, first rise of bleme culture, still some decent music talk here and there despite the crappy footwork and grime being dominant everywhere
3rd wave refugees = started browsing /bleep/ in 2016, culture derived from the worst out of 2nd wave refugees, music taste devolved into post-ironic trap rap worship
4th wave refugees = people that will start browsing /bleep/ in 2017, only time will tell if they'll be an improvement over 3rd wave refugees or if the downward spiral will keep going further

It was fun.
/bleep/ used to rinse outsider/lo fi house anyway

Ok but let's not forget bladee is our guy though

where do i fit if i was in b+b, hung around for a bit in 2014 but then came back around mid 2016

Original B+B guy here, nothing wrong with footwork and grime. Grow up you melon

partial founder

ltj bukem's earth compilations are proper underrated

you don't know shit
it was /bass/ or /rinse/ first
techno nerds are the worst, just go back to last.fm if you like it so much

early 2015 were prime /bleep/ days desu

it was /bleeps and bloops/ with the burial pic
/bass/ and /rinse/ came second

Not because of you though irrelevant Asa niqqa

thiago silva man

Sudacas...Smh

what does s/t look like irl

______ bottle

xD febrreeze bottle

youtube.com/watch?v=_lehvi_JwOM

chevy chase

I just downloaded the FL studio Trial.

Am I cool yet?

Is this the best software to use?
Can I make Dank Techno beats with this?
Where can I get some good plugins?

I've made some hilariously awful music so far but I'm having fun.

>I just downloaded the FL studio Trial.
you'd be cool if you downloaded producer edition for free

:(

i love you bleep

dont give in to hate

just pirate the big name software like kontakt and massive

so which one of you runs the 'memes at 140bpm' fb page hehe

h*rry ofc lool

do you lads rate visionist

no lol he's everything wrong with the scene these days

called his album safe because it was his "safe space"

leftists are fucking retarded

are we talking about music or politics

What do u know about "the scene" lls

lol try saying that to the SJWs on RA, on facebook and generally in the scene

they can't like a tune by someone if they don't comply to their regressive little SJW political ideology.

there's a word for it when you drown out people who don't agree with you and try to limit their utility in society. begins with an F

did u lads listen to trump$america by yves tumor & dedekind cut? its good

but im talking abt his tunes
dont care about what youre saying
just talk abt the tunes

the scene as in

>the music
>the nights
>the culture
>the journalism (yes yes i know.. i know)
>the people that go to these events
>the discourse surround everything that happens
etc etc

that's "the scene". it's in a cancerous state because of so called "progressive" leftists who are so tolerant they've become intolerant

pinche pendejo dubman

What's wrong with fascism?

greatest fit of all time x'D

how to fix neobleep

remove all namefags and tripfags
remove "bants"
remove chavs
remove the whatapp lads
remove the anime posters and anime grimes
more tunes
more discussion
more friendly general attitude to outsiders
more /bleep/ charts
integrate /groove/ and /bloop/ into /bleep/

they all proto-garbage lls

:/

Can you explain what exactly is wrong with names/trips? This is such a Sup Forums idea

golden age of Sup Forums from 2009-2012 when there were bare trips was sick proper little community

i want to relive it lads

if SJWs keep up the whole thing where they ruin your life by banning you from playing live music, hunting you down, shunning you etc ...

... I honestly do support a civil war against them. if they want to keep dehumanizing the people they dislike then I'm all for just going ahead and fighting a violent war against them

they'll lose very quickly and then we can just shut down all their shitty venues and start over

wew

S/T IS CHILEAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

no you're 100% right. imagine all the supreme talent that is in hiding because of these fucking bullies man, it really, really pisses me off

they're horrible people

i honestly think the world would be better off if they all just dropped fucking dead

2009/2010 Sup Forums had the highest number of trips the boards ever seen. There were 3 tripfag circlejerks on the front page and dance music was nothing but Daft Punk and Justice.

You could have gotten away with more shit than now. Remember those tumblr sharing threads?

dissenters need to stick together and create our own culture

as much as I love mu-posting I'd like to party IRL more

I want to see thought criminals get together and stop letting bullies define our lives

like I know there are talented people here who want to play out but are scared because of those mass groups of "anti-fascists" bullying them and lashing out at them calling them racist... etc

i mean are we going to let those people win?

And the total lack of dance music, yeah great.

go back to mu

That's Texas tho lls

was gonna make another post saying s/t is a dickhead but ode by tin man is a solid release desu you've redeemed yourself slightly

lookin 4 tha succ

sorry not every electronic musician agrees that white humans are evil, that there is no such thing as race, that the West needs to be destroyed, etc etc

actually I'm not sorry. these are rational, correct viewpoints from top to bottom. Trump represented them. Hillary represented the furthering of the incorrect views. the media is universally biased in the wrong direction and is in the wrong. the people who call people like me fascists are wrong.

not up for interpretation enough is enough.

endless immigration into Western Europe from the Middle East is not reasonable - those who resist it intellectually are in the right and those who attack those who resist it are in the wrong.

these matters are objective and sensible. those who speak what I am speaking are the good guys. those who bully and shame people like me are the bad guys.

there is a severe problem today where people don't recognize these things.

if you think this is funny, think again buddy. it's not funny from my perspective. I have a fucking life on the line. a career. this isn't a fucking joke. if you want to shut me out and tell me and people like me taht we shouldn't be allowed to live our fucking lives and express ourselves like YOU get to do, then you have a lot of shit coming your way. we aren't going to stop. it's not "OK"

it's not "funny"

fCUK you

lls

which one is you s/t?

see how funny YOU would find it if you knew that music venues, critics, and media people would literally destroy your life if they knew about some of the thoughts you had in your head

see how funny it would be

some things aren't funny. this is one of them. I'm done fucking around with people who want to mess with my well being and the well being of people who are like myself, and who have followed the truth where it leads.

we never should have at all, and now look where it has gotten us

I hope this resonates with someone else

There is literally nothing wrong with fascism

s/t..........lad........you changed

Do you see any music in here fucktard?

Who told you this was a music general lls

boo hoo there are people who don't like your edgy opinions

grow a spine

spend less time on the internet

it is, I, Frank Furt, inventor of cultural marxism

I command you to accept more muslims into your country and destroy capitalism

western politics is intentionally being made into a flaming shitfest so that nobody will want to seriously discuss opposing viewpoints
whether it's the weird kid from school is sharing the hitler frog again or isee a meme of obama and biden being "goals af" on twitter it all makes me very uneasy