Why are most aussies on 4chans bogans instead of normal people?

Why are most aussies on 4chans bogans instead of normal people?

Most Australians aren't bogans, most of them are just tradies and people who live in Woodridge, Mt Druitt like places and country towns although there isn't much difference.

So how come the majority of Aussies here are bogans?

I think a lot of people on a board with flags might talk up their Australiana.

They're not. Most Aussie posters are just working class aussies

Sup Forums attracts primarily NEETs and "working" class losers. Australian posters aren't representative of Australia any more than any other country's posters

>Mt Druitt like places
>not bogan
?

Explain:

Bogan
Tradies

And why can't y'all talk properly?

t. Bruce silverspoon from Vaucluse

Bogan = redneck
Tradie = guy that works in the trades (plumber, mason etc)
T. knower

Bogans are dole bludging cunts and tradies are just bludging cunts

Yes, Australians and Americans that I have met are actually really cool, polite, even.

I'm pretty sure they're just RP'ing

mainly because we fear your power

aren't those guys normie in most cases?
if so, they don't fit Sup Forums user cohort.

People play it up because irl we're mostly decent, normal people.

But on Sup Forums we can be an entertaining charicature of ourselves.

So why not?

white trash have a lot of time on their hands due to being permanently unemployed so it's only natural that some of it get spent online

you don't have to be white to be a bogan, although the great majority are

Speak for Anglo countries

We third world posters are billionaires who can afford internet

>Victoria Bitter
>It's actually a lager

I fucking hate millennial "Aussies" who are so into pop culture that they don't even speak like Australians, they pronounce, spell and say words like Yanks (pronouncing literally as "lidderally" instead of the correct "litchrelly", spelling with zeds and replacing words with Americanisms like sidewalk instead of footpath) and just generally speaking with a metro-homosexual bastardisation like accent. Gives me the shits in all honesty.

You have no idea what you are talking about. Most tradies are actually hard workers, not the filth in unions that you sometimes see.

Your thinking of the shitstains of Melbourne.

>listening to aussie comics
>they pretend to be bogans
>have super progressive politics they try to push over on people but they're still cool and salt of the earth and stuff

this shit needs to quit, keep seeing you cunts on American tv and I'm sick of it. Your whole island seems to hate us for whatever reason, we don't even think of you most days.

Sup Forums's userbase is overwhelmingly normies in denial

I live on the Goldy and while everyone is pretty alright here, I do know some hipster/uni fuck wits who speak like the cunts off Buzzfeed.

Yeah, most Aussies think youse are fuckwits.
>inb4 we don't think of youse at all
You do however think about us way more then you should which is kinda sad. You're women are OBSESSED with us.

Can confirm. Fucked two yank bitches that came over here for a holiday. Like shooting fish in a barrel

no youre not youre nice reeeeeeee

Hey dude, can you like not

What is up with the recent trend of millennials on Sup Forums roleplaying as geriatric fuckfaces? The only people here who aren't millennials are people even younger than that

So there are more white trash aussies on here bcause they don't have jobs.

>Most Australians aren't bogans, most of them are just tradies

Top kek
>The number 2 isn't the number 3, it's just the number 2

Lots of Australian flags on int are actually wogs. Just like how most Canadian flags are desis and chinks

I don't trust people with bogan accents.

I bought a shitty 1200 dollar car from a dealership ran by bogans that sell cars to tourists.

Found out they wound the k's back and wasn't even suprised or disapointed. I expected they probably did some didgey shit to it or it could have chemworld or something from the bogan accents.

All bogans are bad.

Most people in melbourne arent't like the meme.

i dont know what you mean

Gold coast is a bogan city full of tradies who have 4wds, v8 falcadores and jetskis and wives that look like skanky strippers. They also tail gate everyone.

Every country hates America.

Even canadians hate it when people mistake them for Americans.

Are you from Brissy?

>not being uneducated junkie
this is why so many of you are sad, no one appreciates semi-intelligent underachiever among normal people, where as my circle of friends think of me as something of a magician for knowing english

it's just people pretending to be bogans

>Start every war since Korea
>Wonder why other countries hate you

I can't stand it either. We have an entire generation raised on American TV and movies since the Australian industry went under and now we're seeing the results of it.
I can't fucking stand it when I see people walking around with basketball jerseys or NFL caps on. It's the same when they listen to hip hop or whatever.

Australian culture is being eroded

>>they pretend to be bogans
>>have super progressive politics they try to push over on people but they're still cool and salt of the earth and stuff

yeah its a weird trend where they'll spend all day decrying Australian culture over here but then will turn around and start acting up to impress the Big Strong Americans

>Your whole island seems to hate us for whatever reason
every country in the world does, Australia is hardly unique there

every culture around the world is being eroded by their virus of a stupid naive culture
that's part of why everyone with a brain unanimously hates americunts

Americans are so cringe.

Not really, what they are obsessed with is bongs though I'll give you that. They probably mistook you for one.

there are worse things happening here than the way people speak you dumb frogposter

>Tradies
>Mt Druitt
>not bogan

> "working" class losers.

kys

How are working class people not losers?

Yes.

They (or we) aren't, we're playing up to the stereotypical depiction and crocodile dundee perception that yanks and shit have of us, we take pride in being called criminals and convicts and we play it up for fun, them actually believing in the whole "yeah nah fuck ya cunt" attitude we've created only adds to the bants and fun