vocaroo.com/i/s1mhASbzCUpo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I beated up a donkys

ı hate jews

I have never received dubs or trips

I make babys cry in propose

I post bananas in YLYL threads. Dubs are truth

I can suck my own stick

When I was 13, I went to do my chores around the house. I had to mow the lawn, clean the garage and help my dad change the oil in his truck. On top of normal every day shit, cleaning my room etc.. So I'm pretty pissed off I don't get to go hang with some of my friends..I went to go get the mower started and get it knocked out first, but our dog just had puppies, and they're liked to crawl through the bagger hookup and sit under the lawn mower. I knew they were under there, I could see their tails and hear them moving a little. I didn't give a fuck, I didn't want to relocate all those fucking puppies out of the way, they would have just ran around the yard slowing me down anyway. So I started the mower on top of them. Killed all 6, the sounds they made vocally, and the noises their bones and flesh ripping made freaked me the fuck out, because I knew I was about to get murdered by my father for killing the families 6 puppies, I started crying my eyes out. My father comes running, then my sisters followed by my mom.
My dad rocks the mower back on it's rear wheels, and low and behold. An orgy of flesh and mutilated puppy matter, all over the fucking place. Most of the bodies had survived and a couple still moaned a little as they were through their death. I was crying profusely at this point, and it was working to accrue sympathy rather than hatred. I continued to cry as my mom and sister broke down crying too, my dad was just super pissed they were dead and felt bad we all had to see that.

I can still hear them, and see their bodies under the mower, Chunks of puppy flung all over the place.

vocaroo.com/i/s1mhASbzCUpo

sorry

wow that is something terrible to live with. I remember the dude that was keeping a woman hostage in shipping container and the puppy story might be worse.

bastard

Pics or it didn't happen...

Ouch.

I bet you'll grow out of that phase. You'll rebel and take one of our large hard black members at some point.

Didn't fuck anybodys' mom

one time my roommate from college pissed me off so I waited until he left the room and then i took his bottle of shampoo and put shit in it and then put it back. he never knew it was me

the last photo i fapped to would get me permabanned. I got it from Sup Forums though Go fig.

I've hacked over 1000 appel accounts

cuck detected. so suck a niggers pussy

me and my cousin used to fuck everyday for about 6 months, i can greentext if anyones interested

I voted for trump but to avoid being lynched when asked I say hilary

I was in the middle of a shootout and lived, didn't tell anybody

I actually enjoyed pushing my girlfriend to attempted suicide, just to save her moments before she dies for real. Twice. She still loves me to death tho, even when I'm treating her like garbage

I need to put down my dog he is absolutely sick tried to put a bag over his head lasted like 12 minutes didn´t die I don´t have money to put him down in a humane way, was thinking about inyecting heroin on him but couldn´t find a guy I know, I don´t want him to die but he must he is really sick makes me feel like a horrible person seen him die a terrible death he has cancer not sure what kind of poison would kill him faster.

I work for the government and I can confirm these threads are set up to lure people into admitting things they normally wouldn't. We are watching.

Each year I'm on holidays with my cousin and her family. I often sneak in her room and sniff her panties and socks.
Last year they had a befriended family with them who had a 10yr old daughter.
I also sneaked into her room and sniffed her panties and socks. Sweetest smell in the world.
She was a cutie.

mr law man how can I poison my doge without him lasting too much ? of suffering ?

Why u want poison doge

has cancer he wont eat do, maybe in the water I just want to put him out of his misery
also like a skin disease it was one of the gifts of my dad years before he died real sentimental value but he is sorrounded with flies can´t even touch him or could contract the skin disease

a bullet if there legal in your country. if not helium, carbon monoxide NOT DIOXIDE. if you cant do these, then its probably best not to do a diy job

Could use a car but how much with it take also I don´t want to harm other people fuck im literally crying I hope you guys never be in this sad situation

your probably best to just get it done humanely. it sounds like a horrible situation

a car is way to messy and it probably wont work. i dont think its too expensive to have it done properly. also it wont haunt you for the rest of your life

I had sex with OP, we're fags!

am grill on Sup Forums

Tits or gtfo

I don't think it costs that much for a vet to do it. Let a vet do it

greentext pls.

shovel dog?

In the summer of 92
I fucked your mom in katmandu