Battle of the bastards

Still trying to figure out how such a pile of death bodies formed a wall.

Its a known historical occurence. Go and fuck yourself.

Jon's plot armour was very effective during the stampede.

Source?

they chose style at the expense of realism to an extreme degree

they pulled it off

Though I dont get why they just didn't use some buried traps or burning obstacles instead as Ramsay might have been prepared

Dude stop being so autistic and just answer the damn Question.
Give me links or some shit.
>Its a known historical occurence
That they would tower up like those zombies from that terrible movie world war z.

He has literal canon plot armor. Davos found Stannis's daughter's toy to remind you of her dying for a sacrifice to the one true king.... AKA Jon Snow

>pu pu pluease do do my homeworkk 4 me i 4got how to google

these redditors are unbearable

this show was good in first 2-3 seasons.

now it's just boobs, cocks, stronk ladies and to satisfy the requirement for epic fantasy genre- 3 dagons.

Bodies pile up like that when one side is clearly out killing the other
The weaker side is back peddling into the bodies. When they get blocked, they get killed on top of them

Ramsey had 20 good men driving around off-screen with bulldozers shoving bodies.

teleporter malfunction

>hur durr everyone is a reditor
>because of reasons
be a good kid and get of the internet.

wouldn't the guys at the top have a high ground advantage? how did they get killed and stay up there?

it makes no fucking sense.

Bullshit. The maximum height reached would be around 3 feet.

They wanted the Stark army surrounded on a plain field, but ran out of extras.

>Its a known historical occurence. Go and fuck yourself.
If you can't give a link or say a specific name of a battle in hystorie that has this pile of death bodies then it's not proven.

Dabid said he referenced Gettysburg...a completely different setting to a medieval battle. Also, the vast majority of ancient and medieval battles with many tens of thousands of soldiers on each side (Ramsay had 6000 men), did not have bodies piling up in one spot like that.

Still liked the episode and it made the battle more gruesome, it just wouldn't happen.

>Everyone is a redditor these days
When will this retarded meme die and please with the people who created it and use it.

Don't try it

I hear you. TWD's s06e01 quarry drama was scrutinized out the ass for a half a year. For some reason with HBO shows you're heavily encouraged to "turn off your brain". I'd chalk it up to buyer's remorse since HBO is a premium channel but GoT's audience doesn't pay for tv.

Happened all the time.

Gee, you millenials really are the worst generation.

hello underage

>battle of agincourt
>battle of cannae

the first seasons had way more nudity

this show is so fucking stupid how do you manchildren eat this shit up?

>plebs praise shitty SJW show with shit writing and inconsistent plot and logistics

This.

Soldiers in WW2 were specificaly ordered to remove corpses from the battlefield lest they froze solid and gave cover to the enemy.

Ramsay built wall
Trump build wall
Ramsay Nazi
Trump Nazi

its subtle poetry

>Why isn't my fantasy show accurate REEEEEEEEEEE muh suspension of disbelief REEEEEE REEEEE REEEEEEEEEEE THIS SHOW SUXXXXXXXXXOMG

>>battle of agincourt

there was no wall just mud and bodies not a wall of corpses

in order for a pile to form at some point people had to climb on top of dead bodies and be killed, do you not see how ridiculous it is that a pile of dead bodies could be dozens thick

>implying you wouldn't climb up 11 dead comrades to get to a defensible position

>dropping your weapons and taking the time to pile up dead bodies in the middle of a battle

Between battles.

The battle was great until the bodies started to pile up into a wall.

Then someone jumped it.

Nice duba dubs but using 300 for historical accuracy is like backing Clinton for lawful integrity.
Also they purposefully piled the dead in three hundred for a purpose. The bodies in this episode just inexplicably appear for no good reason.

Why didn't they pick up Bolton shields while they were getting rained on by arrows.

In a hand to hand battle, please explain how piles of dead could stack 7 bodies high and ten bodies wide. When there is no beak in the battle and there is no point for anyone to stop fighting and start building a body wall.

no giants either

its called climbing on top of dead people and getting killed you dumb faggot

There's no ground like high ground.

>you millenials
If you're older than 35 and still arguing with 16 year olds on Sup Forums you need to sort your shit out.

A 'millenial' is someone who reached adulthood around the year 2000. So yes, you're either a millenial too or rapidly approaching middle age. Get out gramps.

>back peddling into the bodies

But the bodies would be forming at the front...

>sjw show
>the women do nothing but ask men to save them from their own stupidity
>cersei is constantly shitting up kings landing and everyone is desperately trying to fix it
>Sansa is literally "save me my prince" the character
>Dany constantly on the verge of fucking up and murdering everyone like a psychopath without guys there to rein her in
You don't know what stronk womyn even look like do you? You're taking the sjw meme too far.