Do any of Trump's retarded supporters realize that he'll likely be impeached? He's being prosecuted for federal fraud...

Do any of Trump's retarded supporters realize that he'll likely be impeached? He's being prosecuted for federal fraud, he's going to have to testify in court while serving as president. The republican party will be thrilled to kick Trump out of the white house and use Pence instead. Even if he isn't impeached it seems highly unlikely that he'll deliver his promises, the GOP does not like Trump nor his ideas.

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2016/11/10/donald-trump-trump-university-fraud-lawsuit-san-diego/93618792/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The president of the United States cant be trialed in court, they would have to remove him from office first

Impeachment is only for high crimes and misdemeanors while in office. He will probably be protected from the Trump University civil suit while serving as president.

You know, he looks like Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador in this photo.

They've already stated that he will have to testify while serving, he's going to do so by camera

>retarded
Read your post. Fucking read it. You don't know how anything works and you called other people retarded. Go pack to your riots with the other niggers.

well why don't you provide an actual argument?

[citation needed]

there are plenty of ways to be impeached, especially when Trump is disliked by both his party and the opposite party

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2016/11/10/donald-trump-trump-university-fraud-lawsuit-san-diego/93618792/

It's not about Donald J. Elonzio Mountain Dew Commacho.
It's the end of the two-party system.

It's about the end of the plutocracy, and the end of the oligarchy.
We will elect a ham sandwich next time, if Commacho doesn't drain the swamp.
also, dubs checked

>Troll

I say this as someone who hates Trump btw, but the House of Representatives is the only body that can impeach Trump. And Repubs have a HUGE majority there.

Go troll elsewhere

retard is practically an affectionate adjective here fuck off

The Republicans hate Trump though, and even more importantly they would LOVE to have Pence as President.

>Believing USFaggotToday

it's a reputable website, wtf do you want from me?

/thread>>> maybe you don't know this...
>>Trump University civil suit
>>civil suit
>>civil
This is not a criminal suit at all.
This is not a valid reason for him to lose the Presidency.
Get School fed, brosef.
You and Miss Information take a hike.

I didn't realize it was a civil case no, but it's still very possible he could be impeached, given the situation he's in.

There is no argument against what was said. It's gibberish. It's like arguing with a flat-earther. There is how things work and then there is what OP believes, trying to reconcile the two is a fool's errand and I'd rather just call him a faggot. A silly, retarded, underage, nigger, faggot.

Not sure if that .GIF counts as a pony or not, but I'd say you're skating on thin ice.

Pence is kinda okay.
I'm not too worried.

Kind of ok as in he will almost certainly drag america deeper into a hole of regressive theocracy, violation of citizen rights and knock back women's reproductive rights by decades?

trump rulez

A comic from Ben Garrison.

Pence is awful, if you're liberal you don't know much about him

Do any of you realize that even if hillary won, the higher sphere would control her as well? If any of you think that one is better than the other, you are part of the problem, 2 system party won over you again!

Not exactly because Hillary is a Democrat and that would at least cause some resistance between her and the Republican dominated House/Senate

BEING THIS STUIPD, CRY MORE LIBTARD

It is hilarious how many here have been cucked by Trump, duped into believing he is anti-establishment... into believing he will build a wall.... that he will ban muslims.... that he will repeal the ACA... that he will not be a tool for Wall St and K St. Acting so edgy while being made a fool of by old guard republicans disguised as new populists..Sup Forums... It is so rich, I cannot get enough of it.

Do you really beleive that???