What's your thought on all these new RC's coming out now?

What's your thought on all these new RC's coming out now?
What have you tried, dosage, method of ingestion, comedowns, ect?

Off the top of my head I can tick off:
Dibutylone
Methylone
AL-LAD
5-meo-dmt
Bk-ebdp

Nobody's really too sure of the long turn affects so for all we know, prolonged use causes telepathy.

Pic related: I'm just finishing a binge of dibutylone, i was hoping it to be more like methylone but it wasn't.
The colours tasted too pointy n electric and a distinct lack of telepathy

My arm is glad to see the bottom of the bag. Taken 50 grams in 2 weeks and sold other 50 to quadruple my money

I can't be the only one willing to test the waters

Bump with more tits

Hey I have the same scale

Are any of these psychedelic? and is there a reliable domestic source in the US? My old source was Canadian and they stopped shipping most things here.

How long yours lasted? I only had mine for about a month.
That's a 10 gram rock on there, it was 2 50 gram bricks but that's what's left

On the darknet there's seriously atlest 10 different types of new psychedelics such as 5meo-DMT (synthetic DMT) or AL-LAD (a moulacule or so away from acid) but the dosage is really fiddly and I woudnt want to balls that up

For domestic parcels just there's a choice to pick the origin country where I get it from. Also acid is basically scentless and untraceable through mail

5-MEO-tDMT is nothing new, the others ive nevr heard of tho, used to sell 2-C's when they were legal, ama.

I'm more worried about fucking up someone's dose for something like acid. If I fuck myself up its nobody's fault but my own. Where as with cheap shitty amphetamines they know what they get, and its way cheaper than meth, which us a fucking epidemic here

I have had a bit of a play round with some 2c analogs. I tjnk it was 2cb (the mescaline analog?) I enjoyed most. Hiw many did u try? Favourite?

Dibutylone has a quick tolerance. I got to shooting up a gram a time in a few times.
Very acidic tho.
5/10
Higher rating for the price

ive done 2c, e, i; p; c; b;

fav was 2cp its some next level shit i did 13mg 1mg over what shulgin tested. cant even describe it.

My favorite RC by far is 4-aco DMT. It is so similar to mushrooms. I just grow my own now

How do you grow it? Do you get it in spores like shrooms? How long for it to reach maturity?

I buy the mushroom spores online. They are legal and come in syringes. I buy mason jars filled with brown rice to inoculate the spores. The jars take between 3-4 weeks to forms, then about a week to harvest. Ive been growing for 4 years now. With $50, i get between 2-4oz. They have changed my life for the better

>1mg over what shulgin tested
I'm surprised you brain didn't melt through your ear. A lesser man would have physically exploded

Do u buy them domestically or from overseas?

Domestic.

went on a 2 week bender with RC benzo's. Lost phone, lost wallet, lost job, lost apartment, gunshot wound, surgery, kicked out of several bars, several other injuries. in 2 weeks. friends, family, and coworkers never looked at me the same lol

RCs changed my life, tho this was many years ago before tor and btc. The 2c series is special as is 4 aco dmt. Wheres the latest spot to pickup?