Americans wipe their asses standing up

>Americans wipe their asses standing up

No wonder they shart all over the fucking joint, they are so desensitised to shit being between their cheeks they don't notice it come out

It is impossible to make this up

this is a meme, no one actually does this

Who the fuck does that?

/r/ aussies brap posting more often

this is a good thread too though

Americans

Nice damage control.

Obviously you and every other American.

I always wonder how to people take pictures of their shit? Don't you throw your toilet paper down and then take a picture? But then by that time your shit is covered in toilet paper? How do they do it? Stand up and take a picture with shit in their ass?

I just shove the shitty toilet paper up my ass to save it for the next shit.

you know you can take the picture then sit down and wipe right?

nobody but americans from what I've heard

What? You don't? Maybe you should learn to squat.

OP's a dumb cunt. Not all Americans shit standing up. Half lack the capability. With genetics at an all time high American scientists have attached a dunny to their scoot chair. This lets em go from point a to point b in a record speed, not needing to stop n shit.

I actually wipe exactly like OP pic

i wipe back to front standing up and then clean my balls with baby wipes

I like to use a mixture of toilet paper and wet wipes for good hygiene. If I had a bidet I'd use it.

Are you me?

Also bidets are GOAT, wish we had them here

Wait, how the fuck are you supposed to wipe if you are not standing? Getting the hand between your ass and the shit on the toilet sounds disgusing

lose some weight

op is an ableistic scumbag

I can't tell if you're being serious because your Swedish.

you lean and lift slightly to the side so you hand is never inside the toilet

{*|:^)

If your toilet bowl is german type - with an "examination shelf" you can smear hand with shit if you wipe sitting.

The best way is to rise your ass a little, while standing with knees bent. Americans probably can't stay long in this position because of body mass, so they stand up.

photo from last summer

american exchange student pooping

what exactly wrong with wiping when standing up? Nobody can see what you're doing and your cheeks are spread nice and evenly. We release this a vile, smelly substance, through a small hole into a bowl of water and people complain that standing up to wipe the excess shit from your ring is disgusting?

Haha what the fuck?