Hey Sup Forums I need advice with a girl, pic related

Hey Sup Forums I need advice with a girl, pic related

I'm 22 years old and haven't had a girlfriend (or any action for that matter) since I was 17-18 in 2012. I think I'm pretty decent looking and have a full time job.

I met this girl working at the desk at a business I was delivering too she seemed nice and I could tell she was really nervous but trying really hard to talk to me and ask me questions and stuff.

So after a few more times seeing her when delivering I came up with a plan to give her an extra baggie of lollies (we give free lollies with deliveries) with a piece of paper in it with my number.

Everything went smoothly and she ended up texting me straight away when she got off work at 9pm (pic related).

I texted her the next day with no reply and then sent another text this mourning on Saturday with no reply..

watdo Sup Forums

bump

Just call her sometime

Don't text people "Heyo :)" or any other variant ever.
Have a reason for saying hello to someone, ie
>Hey so-and-so, I wanted to ask you a question about blah-blah-blah (probably related to her or her work)
or
>So-and-so how are you? You mentioned the other day that you did an activity, how did that go/how is it going?
or even
>Hello so-and-so, I wanted to learn more about a shared interest you told me about and figured you're the most knowledgeable person I know on the subject. Could you tell me more about it?
Don't just fucking say Heyo...

>cut hole in box
>stick meaty wiener in box
>go to her workplace
>tell her you have a special delivery for her and she must open it now
> watch her expression as she open the box to find your magnificent worm standing at attention for her
>eat clam chowder out of her ass

Just grab her by the pussy! i mean a side effect is you might become president, so you'll have to deal with that shit for a while, but you'll need to ask yourself if she's worth becoming president for

Roll

I take your point, Heyo is just personal vernacular for me.. I use it all the time irl as a greeting

Go to bed Donald, you're got a big four years ahead of you. Get all the sleep you can instead of triggering lefties on twitter at 3am.

its no wonder you havent gotten any pussy in four years then

Go up to her and say "suck my cock bitch".

>heyo

lel

fair enough

God you are one of those dumb as fuck idiots that thinks just because a girl smiles and is nice to you, suddenly that means they like you. Have you ever heard of Customer Service? She's probably just being nice because she fucking has to be. Goddamn. Go online or meet a girl at a bar or something. Fuck man.

>apple
>emojis
>heyo

Lost cause

thats real

That's beside the point. Treat every relationship, friendship, acquaintance with a modicum of professionalism and with earnest interest about the other person.
Saying hello and nothing else is rude on two levels: it says that you aren't interested enough in them to treat them to actual conversation and it forces them to come forward and put the effort into starting a conversation, which nobody wants to do.
Take charge of the conversation by being specific, to the point, and polite.

>lel
I've literally been wondering for about a week straight if anybody still used that term.

OP here

No she really did seem interested, I mean in contrast to all the other girls I have met over the years.. she wasn't "just being nice" but then again you could be right and i could be a fucking idiot that read it all completely wrong so idk. Also I have been sober for 4 years now so no bar action for me

Sry user she is not interested. You know how many times a day a girl checks her phone?
Would you ever forget if your crush text you?

Dude I don't think heyo is too bad but whatever if she doesn't want the dick fuck it Sup Forumsto move on to some fresh new pussy

You can still make a positive impression on this girl by taking the dominate position in your next conversation, which means being the one to initiate it with a specific goal in mind, whether that be learning something new about her or her interests or planning to meet on a future date to talk about said interest.
Do not be the guy who texts "hey" every single day for a week. Wait 2 days, then initiate a targeted conversation if she doesn't follow up on her own.

Just leave it on the back burner for now, don't wanna be too needy. Might even find someone better.

Give us her number OP we will take care of this for you

She most likely showed her co-workers, and then they all laughed at how beta you are. A guy from the office used your number to fuck with you.

I'm so guilty of double texting when I don't get a response. It's even worse on Tinder because girls flake all the time after I get their number. I need to learn to let them be and accept they aren't interested

>sober for 4 years
you're 22
what, were you an alcoholic at 18?

We all do this, user, it's how our brains are wired.
How often do you press an elevator button or a crosswalk button multiple times just because?
Same with double texting, because we constantly worry about what ifs.

All good bro, shit happens to me too

OP here

No not really, it was a factor in the end of my last relationship so I just gave it up, I mean i thought it was a good life decision aside from that

/thread

This

OP here

haha in my defense its an iphone 4 that I have had for a loooong time. If i got a new phone it defiantly would not be apple

you haven't gotten laid in 4 years and you're on Sup Forums asking for relationship advice
how are your life decisions working out for you?

God damn, it's over OP, happens to the best of us. She's ignoring you because she realised she was too nice to you, she doesn't want you to get the wrong impression and she's hoping you'll just lose interest her because she doesn't want to deal with you and hurting you, women get so overwhelmed that they just jump ship, it's annoying, but you just gotta say fuck em and move on to the next one.

just ask her out man its not that hard girls are dumb and they owe us pussy

wizard here
serious question
how to ask someone out and make it obvious you're interested in being more than friends without being creepy?

this guy know the shit

Yeah I think your probably right, Just sucks as she is the first attractive, nice person that I have come across in 4 years.. and I thought I got over most of the hurdles when she texted back so fast and with such enthusiasm.. ahwel

she was being nice...
u dont even know if she have a bf

That's life, my friend.

Just tell em in a non creepy way. Literally just say, "I really like you and I'm trying really hard to not fuck up" it puts you a little at their mercy but if you are sufficiently alpha it works really well. (because any fuck up you do can relate back to the initial statement

>if you are sufficiently alpha
guess i'd better join a monastery or something

You also have to think about whether or not someone is doing something because you in some way obligated them to. If someone gave me something for free and put their phone number with it I'd be a little weirded out, but would feel guilty for not at least thanking them. Her text was "late" because she didn't really even want to text you at all and was putting it off. The fact that she ended the text with "thanks again and have a good night! :)" was her trying to sound cordial and wrap up the conversation in a way that let you know it was over, BUT you kept texting her, so she had to keep texting back so she wouldn't seem like a bitch.

Yeah I thought this might be the case also, although if I wasn't interested myself I just wouldn't text them.. I guess I wanted want to be optimistic

Chill anons, chill. You will come off as a serial killer if you try to go too fast.

Timing comes first if you want some good free pussy and how you say things comes as second, what you really say is only as third on the line.

I used to work as a sales negotiator and negotiated free pussy on my spare time. We have a saying in my country (that doesn't work so well in english) "Flying is all about the attitude not about the skill".

Don't plan things ahead too much, just go with the flow because no plan will ever go as planned when in contact with the enemy (or in this context in contact with opposite sex).

Here is something so you don't feel bad about yourself. I'm overweight and big as fuck, not good looking at all and I have no car and no money to throw around but what I do have is the ability to talk shit and I use it well because of a lot of practise. Don't buy any books that claim they make you get the girls, they are all full of bullshit. Just talk talk and talk and you get more exp and lvl up naturally.