Anyone else think this show is cringy garbage juice

anyone else think this show is cringy garbage juice

I like the first season.

you are fucking retarded OP

/thread

Its such a Hollywood look at security. The first few episodes he races against a 'rootkit' even though they behave totally different. Then the people who coded this 'insane' rootkit can't even use a kernel exploit go get past a root password? Utter garbage.

watched the first 6 on a flight killed time well enough

I agree with you, op. Hurts to watch.

I totally hacked you, bro! Get hacked! I'm infiltrating the system, yo!

its a show

it's not even mildly accurate. CVE-2016-5195 would've debunked the whole first series.

Fuck yeah, this show sucked major nigger ass. How the fuck are you going to stand outside of a prison fence and have a conversation while prisoners are escaping and the alarms are going off. Why the fuck didn't any of the prisoners try to jack the car? Fucking stupid ass nigger garbage.

shit is for facebook moms

literally.

It's cool to hate stuff blah blah blah...

That said there are parts of this show that are fucking unbearable but it's a slightly shinier shit in a sea of shit.

so was breaking bad

is that Britannia venti

But it's in 2015...

RIP frankie

Kernel exploit has been out for 10 years?

If it was too detailed, the target audience wouldn't understand what's happening or would just be bored. And the show has a story, even without all the bullshit "hacking". It's pretty much a new look on Fight Club, without the fight club.

The first season is god-tier, but only after you see the "twist" at the end of it.
Season 2 takes that twist, and develops it, not to mention the show plays off the fact that you only see shit though MC's perspective.
The first half of season 2 is god-tier, but then for some reason the show stops focusing on Elliot and it becomes shit.
Also the show is awkward as fuck to watch with a friend because of shit like the bdsm and the scene where THERE IS LITERALLY TWO GUYS BUTTFUCKING.
Pic related is best episode btw

yeah but for someone who isn't a retarded mom who thinks hacking involves green text on a black background its agonizing

god tier? what else do you put up there jw

sorry i'm not 12

Thank you sir.
A show by mainly Muslim producers, directors writers, starring an Egyptian In the lead role, showing an Indian software guy as a pedphile in the pilot, showing a Muslim girl as a genius software hacker, desperately tries to show that Muslims are true friends to white people. Yes very realistic. Also absolutely cringy when it comes to technical jargon.

looks like this wraps the thread up.

Shit show 0/10

S1: no
S2: yes

To be honest there was not a whole lot of fight club in Fight Club.

s1 yes s2 yeser