Is she a decent actress, at least?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wZJHhM5uKlg
youtube.com/watch?v=2-avakrRUaU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>krager

When will you stop being a nigger

Where'd you get this rare pepe?

She plays the same character in every role.

what the fuck shes so ugly i hate women now

How did this shit movie win an oscar?

dumb frogposter

Her eyes look like those of a dead person

Lol what does that even mean?

Yes. Birdman and Froggirl was a great movie.

She has Pepe's eyes

I actually thought she did a really good job in this movie. Film was shit though.

cute frog

Holy shit sooooon gotta watch that.

There is no discernible difference in the performance she gives or how she portrays the different characters she is meant to play, ultimately, their only difference is the name and the setting.

its a fun movie

>You have a great ass

- Edward Norton, three time Academy Award nominee.

She's got a mild pig face going for her

She used to be SUCH a semen demon. Now she kind of dresses and looks differently and stuff and I dunno she's not a top 5 semen-extracting girl in Hollywood anymore which is such a huge shame.

Her acting is good but her roles are usually shit.

eddie redmayne does this

why does she write her cupsize on her clothing?

>Easy A
Abnormal college student who pretends to be a slut for cash.
>the house bunny
Plain sorority sister who becomes a slut for cash/ fame.
>amazing spiderman
Abnormally smart college student who loves spidey.
>birdman
Coked up slut
>zombieland
Abnormal teen who almost kills woody and cera for cash
>Predestination
Abnormal college student stuck in a time loop.
Looks like a pattern is emerging.

>come service my feet, boy

What did she mean by this?

Yes she is. Decent at least.

Coked up slut and abnormal college student who pretends to be a slut for cash are the same thing? What about Irrational Man? Look, guy, she's a young girl so she gets college student and young people roles, and she's not dumb so she doesn't get clingy abused 16-and-pregnant wives, so basically what you're saying is that playing intelligent women is typecasting.

she meant to please my dick

you're really performing some impressive mental gymnastics

now I'd like you to go through in detail every example posted of her acting and explain how she was an intelligent woman

In fact I'd be very impressed if you came up with a serviceable argument for only three of them

Whoa! Where'd you get this rare pepe?

the jimmy kimmel show

let's talk about the only real question. how good are her feet?

She goes alright

>watching jimmy kimmel

Do they display pepe memes often on that show?

jimmy is based, he triggers weirdos

youtube.com/watch?v=wZJHhM5uKlg

youtube.com/watch?v=2-avakrRUaU

At least he's not watching Fallon.

your fetish belongs in the fucking garbage

I think he almost made that girl cry

>implying your simplistic analysis of the roles she plays holds any water
>implying you're not a moron who isn't simply grasping at straws because you personally don't like her

Besides have you seen Aloha, The Help, Paper Man, Gangster Squad? It's almost as if you decided not to include those in your post because it would completely destroy whatever stupid point you were trying to make.

Also she's not in Predestination lmao.

Emma's sexual soles are actually how she maintains her beauty. She shrinks young boys down and stuffs them undersole and then steps on them until her soles consume the boys. It's a slow process, and her soles have several tools to speed up the process. Emma's footsweat is slightly acidic and burns and breaks down the boys' bodies over time. Combined with the constant pounding of Emma's beautiful steps, the boys' bodies essentially break down underneath Emma's sole.

It takes about 3 months for her sole to full consume the soul of the boy. During this time, the boy is obviously in immense pain. She probably steps and stomps on him thousands of times per day with no break. To her, he's just her insole. She literally doesn't think about him apart from his ability to cushion her footsteps and how his slow death is fueling her power due to her soles absorbing his soul and converting it into energy.

She became an actress because she wanted to be rich and famous enough to easily acquire new footslaves to die underneath her feet. As a millionaire, it's easy for her to buy new footslaves. And due to her popularity on wikifeet, tens of thousands of boys are always volunteering to give their lives to her beautiful soles. The waiting list to die as her insole is years long.

>Hey Stacey, look at my new box of fresh insoles!
>Fresh what?
>Insoles! They're these little footslave cuckboys that I stuff into my shoe and stomp on all day long. They feel really good!
>Oh wow that's awesome. Where do they come from?
>I have millions of footslaves online and they volunteer to come die under my feet.
>They die?
>Yes, they can only survive a few months underfoot before they expire, that's why I always need to get a fresh supply. But I'm sure they have a great time down there!

but what do her soles look like?

Proof of this whole "feet" process?

no

this shes absolute trash

Why so upset?
Also, any person would assume my post was to be taken in a lighter vein just by looking at the last line.

end yourself

Emmaposters truly are something.

Emma is a sex goddess

would u volunteer to be one of her insole boys

Her ass is so underrated

So, she really get implants?

Her big, round, firm, powerful, sexual butt came from her squatting and exercising for her role in the Battle of the Sexes movie.

DUMB FROGPOSTER

why did you shop her eyes?

worst forced meme

Just imagine how red her toes would get if she got a splinter.

bump

Hi, Emma

fuck off she is ugly as fuck thats disgusting

you = plebberini

le quirky
le yelling
le talking fast

She acts the exact same.

she was good in that movie, at least the part where she chewed out her dad about not being important

Ribbit.

top pleb

I almost couldn't suspend my disbelief, but Norton is so good he actually delivered in a believable manner.

Of course not. Anyway, who cares. She is hot enough.

her eyes looks like fucking footballs kek

American or normal.

>soccer

sogger the frogger

>American """"" football """"
You do realize that literally everyone besides you 300 million cunts calls it football right?
Or are you a typical American who has their head up a niggers ass?

keep playing your gay footsie ball. i hope you know how much you look like women playing footsie with each other

This only makes Best Emma more attractive.

bump

Sorry but best Qwen coming through.

>ywn

she looks comfy

but we're the 300 million most important cunts.

america is just better than the rest of the world.

I really want to fuck her foot pussy

bump

>Emma spots a big juicy fly

Zombieland Emma is best Emma.

Remember when she had a career?

Id still prefer it if she was in everything instead of jennifer lawrence though.