We post good horror movies worth watching

We post good horror movies worth watching.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S1SV0LInE-s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'll bite.... Memento. Great movie, but you are still a new fag.

It Follows was alright

fingered a chick in bed with my step sister watching that one. don't remember much plot

i wouldnt call memento horror, still good though.
Evil Dead Series +remake, Jeepers Creepers 1&2, Friday the 13th remake, Funny Games, Deliver us from Evil, The Thing, House of 1000 corpses

They live is a pretty good movie,
and pic related is not bad but the ending is kinda shit

woulnd't call it a horror movie.
Martyrs (the original)
The Thing

>plot
>it follows
it follows. lol

Blade Runner is my all time fav.

also The Crazies, The Collector, Silent Hill

oh yeah, thanks user.
found out huge tits were like waterbeds that night too. nice "party"

Parents
Great movie

kek. pretty much this. The visual aspect of it really reminded me of Halloween and a bit of Hitchcock, which was nice. I'll be having a bunch of girls over at my place to watch it tomorrow, should be fun.

sinister 1 (only sinister 1. not 2)

horror? hows that horror? and it was that bad i felt asleep. never felt asleep while watching a movie except to this 1...

all these modern era paranormal/demonic movies are so cheesy anymore and rely on nothing but jump scares before finally revealing a disturbing looking cgi demon that the protagonist uses some cheesy as fuck method for dispatching the monster. ("honey, I just realized at the climax that we can defeat the demon by saying the magic word that the writers have been dropping hints about throughout act 2")

I loved the idea behind It Follows, and there were some cool scenes, but it makes a cool idea as boring and uncreative as possible

lights out

Wouldn't really consider this horror, it's excellent through.

Society
Day of the Dead
Don't Breathe
Audition
You're Next

dont breathe plot?
monsters or humans?

Reality

not him, but it looks like its just some old blind veteran. so human.

lights out; good idea, shit way of telling it. v disappointed tbh. not a scary film

That was by far the least scariest movie i've ever seen. Just some sheltered 16 year old running from a guy? a ghost? a demon? the entire movie until it has one shock/gore scene at the end of her breaking her knee. It's terrible But who am I? Just a guy that fell for the most obvious of baits right?

Probably the only good part of that movie was this scene, and on.
youtube.com/watch?v=S1SV0LInE-s

at least it tried something new and different. A monster that is slow but never ever stops coming straight for your location. Imagine being in such a situations. I considered a decently psychologically disturbing. Everything else these days is just jump scare. Boo!

"A monster that is slow but never ever stops coming straight for your location ." got news for you Halloween series made 10 of those. I agree every horror movie today is shit that relies on jump scares with little detail in the story telling and doesn't quite make you leave the theater genuinely scared. A psychological horror movie is more like The Gift. antagonist had some detail put into his character and throughout the story you realize he is rather intelligent and careful when planning revenge