Sup Forums has many intelligent users...

Sup Forums has many intelligent users. I can't be the only one who fears for America since Hillary was defeated by a racist and ignorant population.

Please tell me I'm not alone on Sup Forums with my fears.

Other urls found in this thread:

univision.com/univision-news/politics/trump-now-says-he-plans-to-legalize-some-undocumented-immigrants
bipartisanreport.com/2016/11/11/breaking-trump-flips-republicans-the-bird-will-not-repeal-obamacare-details/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You are not alone, but you are melodramatic.

Don't be a non white and you will be okay.

same here, just been hiding the threads cause im just trying to tune it out. knowing this rioting aint doing shit but i've gotten too tired to even hide them. i doubt alot of Sup Forums likes him, they just know it gets a rise out of people and they're all children

Hillary was defeated, but globalism took a huge hit too. All in all a wash I'd say.

>being 12 november and still talking about the election.

You guys are alll just as retarded as eachother, president doesnt have nearly as much power ad you thi k and trump wont do anything, you wont even notice a change.
Stop fuckin whinging

we are legion

are you drunk? me too user but i've mastered drunk typing.

Suck it up buttercup. Who are you trying to impress with your excessive drama? If you truly fear for your life over conservitaves returning to power, you are a pussy and a spineless piece of shit.

Have a nice day though.

clinton wanted to put a no fly zone in syria. I think that's more dangerous than a president who is "too mean"

He's already re-nigging on some of his campaign promises. There won't be a 'wall,' no mass deportations, no ban on Muslims, and he's not even going to get rid of Obamacare (he says). Hell, he's even talking about legalizing some undocumented immigrants.

univision.com/univision-news/politics/trump-now-says-he-plans-to-legalize-some-undocumented-immigrants

He might not even make it to the office, considering the 75 trials he's got lined up (3 of which start between this and next months).

But also, thisthink about how much your personal life is really affected by whomever's in office. 8 Years later, and we still have our guns, religions, and don't have to be gay, Islam-loving Nazi-Communists like the fearmongers kept making us think.

Chill the fuck out.

another settlement needs your help

It sounds horrible, but the Supreme Court isn't as political as the other branches, even if conservative judges are appointed.

Most likely, the biggest long-term result of this will be wasted time on climate change.

If Trump is horrible, Republicans will lose Congress and, with luck, President Warren will undo Trump's actions.

I recommend watching the young turks.

>Sup Forums has many intelligent users

Collectively Sup Forums is very intelligent. But as individuals not so much.

None of us are as smart as all of us.

take me papi

This

/thread

I'm a bit frightened, yes, but we have to remember; Donald Trump is the President, not a dictator. It's not like everything he says goes immediately. Do you really think the Court is going to approve a wall that's going to cut through mountains, rivers, villages and people's houses to be built? No! We'd be paying for that wall for literal generations. If I had children, my great-grandchildren could be paying for that wall. And it wouldn't even be that effective, seeing how most illegal immigrants come here via planes. Of course they wouldn't allow that to happen.
I'd rather Trump weren't President, but if we can survive two terms of W. Bush, we can survive at least one term of Trump. There's just not much damage he can do, singlehandedly, in 4 years.

Cry some more

Sup Forums is probably the least intelligent board on Sup Forums, right next to /x/, Sup Forums and Sup Forums

Truly your tears
Will sustain me for years
8 so says the seers

Even he himself has toned it down, saying now he just wants a fence (as if there isn't one already). At best, Trump's going to be a lame-duck right from the start (and that's if he doesn't get impeached 2 minutes after moving in).

are you kidding? He is the physical form of "for the lulz" he grabs women by the pussy and doesnt afraid of anything, the dude is a godsend when our politics were so terribly corrupt.

I don't know, I doubt Hillary would do much good either.

>I recommend watching the young turks
Young Turks is a decent channel, but they have an agenda just like all the others.

I think it's best to listen to a few reasonable groups from both sides. Then you can come up with your own conclusions.

I agree with you about the climate change bit but the young turks are too biased for me to find palatable.

this is bait if ive ever seen any

>I recommend watching the young turks

You are a fucking moron.

I disagree with that a bit I think there are some incredibly smart folks on this site they just mismanage their energy and put it into stupid shit. Doing stupid shit doesnt make you stupid.

That being said the majority is Aussie shitposters.

the young turks deny the armenian genocide

definitely not a "decent channel"

so all of the most active boards?

This. I'm more disappointed in the fact that this basically proves that you can say and do just about anything you want as a presidential candidate more than the mere fact that Trump is in office.

I wish we had a time machine so we could give one 4 years in this world then go back and give the other 4 years and see who would've wrecked us the worst.

Precisely.
Think about it. The more active/popular a board is, the more normies get attracted to it.
Normies = destruction. They're like termites.

Clearly you are not as intelligent as you think you are. Obviously you believe all the BS the corporate media fed you. Were you aware Hitlery was directly responsible for the fiery murder of 93 women and children, including toddlers, at Waco Texas under the bill Clinton regime? I don't think anything Trump has done or will do comes close to that. Any fears you have are unfounded and based purely on propaganda. In the end, very little, if anything will really change except the likelihood of going to war against Russia and China is significantly less with Trump vs Clinton

Are you confusing The Young Turks with a group of Turkish youths?

Liberals
>black lives matter
>gun control
>rape culture
>transgender restrooms
>gay marriage
>muh first black president
>muh first woman president

If you wanted 4 more years of that, all you had to do was vote for Hillary Clinton.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAW!

Trump will come along. Even the republican party hates him. The biggest thing he will do is to invade Syria..

8 Years later, and we still have our guns, religions, and don't have to be gay, Islam-loving Nazi-Communists like the fearmongers kept making us think.

Three years ago I was grabbed by FEMA shock forces and taken to a Walmart where I was converted to Islam, subcutaneously chipped, and then forcibly gayed til I was uber-fabulous.

PRAISE BE TO THE GLORIOUS LEADER! MAY HE CRUSH ALL WHO OPPOSE HIM!

To people that support the Republicans / Trump, would there have been any other candidate you would have preferred become president instead of Trump?

so you mean less intelligent on average then, also normies cant be smart? I understand they dont get Sup Forums and never will but that doesnt mean they are unintelligent.

OP, Hillary won the popular vote, so the idiots are actually only a minority.

hillary = globalism, You don't sit on a board of walmart and not believe in globalism.

No even more simple.

>Supports Muslims
>Supports Womens rights

Nah bruh FDR was responsible for waco.

As a non-American I must ask these questions:

1. When did the term 'liberal' become synonymous with left-leaning bleeding hearts?

2. Do Americans realize that 'liberal' is only a bad word in the US?

That said, I'm glad Trump won. I'm guessing that, after his term is done, he'll deserve the Nobel Peace Prize more than Obama did.

Thank heavens.

>Muh racism
>muh igninse
>people like what i dont like
Fuck off OP, you must be a newfag.

Globalism is inevitable, you know that right? Not like the human population is getting smaller...

All is laughs and memes until Trump fucks the nation and the rest of the world for good

There is a filter option

>when a nigger is shot, start a riot
>when you get mad, yell TRIGGERED and make a scene
>when your political candidate loses, start crying in public

Remember children, it's okay for liberal adults to throw tantrums.

1. Conservatives started to use the word as an insult as an invisible 'boogeyman' to compensate for their own ignorance about political and economic affairs. So, the word became an insult to anyone who actually SEES that there's a problem with the way things are structured, and actually tries to fix such problems.

2. Only those of us who have been educated at or beyond the university level.

Why are so many white people this eager to have their way of life destroyed?

guilt?

Since when do people get punished for their grandparents crimes?

This, I fear the day we colonize another planet because then we will have a full other planet of people to fight wars against and hate.

>Conservatives started to use the word as an insult
You have to admit it was a successful ploy.

>also normies cant be smart?
No. Then they wouldn't be normies. Besides, people who are significantly more intelligent than their peers are almost never happy or socially healthy.

Yeah, but it's kind of annoying.
>work at a business for years, ask for a slight raise to compensate for the rise in cost of living
>YOU FUCKING ENTITLED LIBERAL CUNT, ASKING FOR A HAND-OUT! REEEE
'murica

It depends what you are worried about. yeah people are dumb. many people are bigots. If it makes you feel better, just pretend Pence is the new president.

GOP is running shit now anyway. Trump is a sad little figurehead at this point. Surprised mommy let him back on twitter.

My parents literally brought me over illegally when I was barely three weeks old. I have DACA (which allows me to legally work, pay taxes, get a driver's license, and go to school) and Trump says he's removing it on day one. My life is basically fucking over, and I'm probably going to get deported to a shithole I have no memory of w/ a language I can't speak. It was kinda funny seeing all the triggered SJWs though.

>i cant be the only intelligent user

Dont worry! You are not actually that intelligent.

See, you think in party politics. Thats not how intelligent people think. It's not thinking at all actually. Party politics plays on peoples emotions, not intelligence. It plays on your identity, not your IQ.

the only real choices this election were

Corrupt SJW politician

or

Corrupt racist businessman

honestly i'd take the business man, at the very least I won't be arrested for hurting a special snowflake's feelings

>He's already re-nigging on some of his campaign promises. There won't be a 'wall,' no mass deportations, no ban on Muslims, and he's not even going to get rid of Obamacare (he says). Hell, he's even talking about legalizing some undocumented immigrants.
This is all objectively wrong.
His plans laid out mention building the wall, repealing Obamacare, disallowing people to immigrate to America from regions prone to terrorism, deporting all illegal immigrants who have committed crimes.

>a corrupt sellout a better figure head than a billionaire jackass

>2016 and anyone in a position of power gives two fucks about how a population "voted"

yes there are intelligent people here but we try to limit our exposure to you dumb shits.

You can't bend just democracy when it helps you. Hypocrisy

You dont understand the term I suppose. Normies refers to the mass public invading Sup Forums because its been plastered all over the news after a few different shootings. Edgy normies came here thinking "My secret internet clubhouse" but are easily exposed with a simple posting of ShovelDog.gif

So to me its less their intelligence and more their inability to appreciate/understand Sup Forums "culture" if you will.

>fear

Don't worry. Blacks are the most violent race on the face of the Earth, being responsible for more murder than most races combined. And *ALL* of them voted Hillary.

That alone should fucking tell you something. Don't talk to me about fear and safety you nigger cock sucker.

being emo doesn't make you an Einstein kid

You're just a faggot

Sounds like your parents didnt think ahead very fucking well.

>ShovelDog.gif
Goatsie for the ages.

only ask for a raise if the business actually needs you and can't immediately replace you.

>Dont worry! You are not actually that intelligent.

kek fuckin rekt

>just pretend Pence is the new president.
Not OP but that does NOT make me feel any better. Pence is an advocate for gay conversion therapy camps in which they would literally try to 'zap' the gay out of teenagers and often leave them with PTSD.
He's basically an anti-LGBT extremist.

>believing all of this
How much access have you had to news today?

bipartisanreport.com/2016/11/11/breaking-trump-flips-republicans-the-bird-will-not-repeal-obamacare-details/

How does one become a billionaire and not be a corrupt sellout? Enlighten me with your massive intelligence.

>Not paying taxes for 18 years is not smart, it's shady as fuck.

"Normies" is literally a made-up meme word. You're overthinking it.

True. Being smart makes you really unhappy though.
Good thing I'm dumb as a fucking rock.

Yea Goatse works too but something about seeing that dog get smashed and writhe in pain hurts normies at a deep level.

Any animal cruelty works tbh but ShovelDog has a special place in my heart.

the easiest way to get a raise is to switch jobs user.

Unless you work in a kitchen. Then you're fucked.

I don't blame them though. They were forced to quit school half way through elementary to help the family not starve. Without a proper education and a lack of opportunities they had to do what they did. I didn't even know I was illegal til high school. I'm as patriotic as any other American and it's pretty sad because that's not my reality and I'm probably going to be going away after papa Trump. If that happens I'm probably going to kill myself.

He hasn't paid taxes in 30 years.

>"Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned."
On what fucking universe are those two things even remotely similar? Holding onto you anger is sometimes a perfectly logical thing to do.

and how many fucking years did you have to actually apply for citizenship?

and before anyone starts bitching, I'm from a mexican family who actually immigrated legally

If my grandmother who only knows spanish can pass the citizenship test, then what's your excuse

True, but just an example. It's just that when you recognize there's a problem, people are so quick to call you a 'liberal' as if it's an insult. Mostly, it's Baby Boomers and their children calling you that.

Well all words are made up so fuck you buuut

the people they are referring to are the people that dont belong here, that freak the fuck out in gore threads spam "MODS MODS MODS" in loli threads.

Because the only one suffering from your anger...is you. You're pissed off, seething with rage, while the person you're pissed off at is either unaware or doesn't care, and is off enjoying their lives while you wallow in anger.

This right here.

All 3 boards went to hell over the years due to more and more mainstream attention, which was inevitable. 98% of the people on Sup Forums act completely different in reality; so don't expect ever a decent conversation since it's a place where people can bunk their raw aggression without consequence...to an extent.

>Voted Hillary
>Believes a should-be-convicted felon who defends rapists and laughs about it, and changes her rhetoric every time she speaks, is a good choice for POTUS

We had no good choices.

>Hillary was defeated by a racist and ignorant population
said the faggot supporting anti-white and pro-muslim traitors.

you misspelled "cock".

If you entered the country illegally, there is no applying for citizenship. There is no test. The only way for me to get citizenship is to get married, and send proof back to USCIS that my spouse would suffer greatly without my presence, and that's just the first part. I'm still 18, way too young to be married.

I wantz 2 b liek Heir Trump, the great patriot, and not pay muh taxez. Xe said it was the Zmart thing 2 doo.

You're alone. If you really think racism is the reason, why don't you kill yourself if you are white. Actually if you're black or Hispanic you have around 1/3 chance you voted for him too, so better end it now. Fucking echo chamber idiot.

I'm scared that the rioters will get their way.

I hate you liberals. We didnt fucking do a thing and you bitch and cry and scream and moan and what do you get?

Everything you want. Why? Why is the world treating you like this? I don't fucking get it.

Get legal m8 follow the proper procedure to become legal and the US will accept you with open arms. TBH its the cartels we are trying to keep out 90% of illegals we dont give a shit about and help our economy because cheap labor but the cartels are doing serious damage. In my state heroin is so fucking bad I've seen so many friends fall to that shit and never get back up it pissed me off.

>Because the only one suffering from your anger...is you.

yeah?

I know I sound like an edgelord but I like being angry. It's enjoyable. It's fun. I'm not suffering from it at all. Plus it makes you less likely to allow yourself to be fucked over. Forgiveness will do that to you.

Are you serious?