Ask a pedo thread!

Ask a pedo thread!
I (and perhaps other fellow pedos) will try to answer your questions about pedophilia.
Ask away!

Have you ever acted on your attractions?

Ever had someone suspect you?

Do you feel guilty for your sick fuckery?

would you?

nah

Did your preference gradually grow or was it always there?

This is not a fucking ama...

>Have you ever acted on your attractions?
no
>Ever had someone suspect you?
yes
>Do you feel guilty for your sick fuckery?
no

nope

fuck off

how did someone come to expect you? staring at little kids in the park?

It was always there
Or at least as long as I was maybe six

sexualizing children is harmful to the children be respectful of the chil
dren's childhood

fuck you

No, browsing through my pc files
no it was not cp but a doc.

if others suspected shit from me looking too long, I dont knoe

Faggot

proof please, go ahead

You ever take 6 Viagara, slap on your favourite sweatpants and cruise on down to Build-a-Bear?

all deepweb and eight chan, am I right?

Is this what pedos are like in a playground all the time?

lel

Is Motherless still a thing?

/b like lady pedos?
Fucks her little brothers friends
Started in HS and is 6 years older than her brother

anymore pics?

nope
for me its usually just appreciating the kids cuteness and youth, nothing sexy about watching a kid on a slide

I do, and that's all that matters. Go on...

you cunt

Yep.

You said it was at a young age, and it just stuck with you since. Do you believe it to be wrong if you were to act upon your attractions?

do you imagine yourself dominating them?

Was a freshman in HS the first time she blew one of his friends. Don't think she fucked one until she was a junior though

She do anal?

If all you do is appreciate the kid's innocence and youth, and you've never acted on it, how do you know you're a pedo?

forgot pic

Nope

Have you read Lolita? What do you think of the novel if so?

My half sister had sexual action with me when I was around 5. Thank you for being you if you're actually a fem-user pedo. If you're a guy cool beans but man girl pedos were my childhood

You, I like. You're a beacon of hope in this shitpit.
Then again, sometimes the light at the end of the tunnel is a train coming head on.

I'm not her, just her friend. She told me about it all years ago.
The youngest she was with was a 5th grader

Nice double dubs.
I'm eleventeen. Tell her to hit me up.

I don't think tossing a handful of pennies on the ground in front of jew kids and staring at their butts is all that harmful.

rape a kid? yes, its wrong
help them explore themselves if they want? no
>inb4 cant consent blahblah

I imagine them dominating them if anything

If I see one naked I can get totally MGSolid obviously

I regret not having read it yet, im too lazy...

Well she is nearly 30 now
I think it was more about them being her little brothers friends than their age. Cause she ended up getting a divorce because she got caught with one of her bros friends by her hubby

Next time you see her/talk to her. Tell her I said thank you for being everything in the world I've wanted.

Again

lol can do

I'll fucking role play to get my salad tossed by her if that helps.

What's your preferred age range? How old is too old to be attracted to? How young is too young?

I've reported you, and felt good doing it kek. Enjoy getting v& kiddy fucker.

This meme is boring

It is only good if they are clever with the open tabs

>no other tabs

youngest I've likes was 4, oldest maybe 14 or 15
best is 6-10 imo

The mental retardation is strong with this poor soul.

Fuck you

Bet she drove those middle schoolers crazy

straight shota IRL..noice

i mean seriously, think back to when you were 12 or so and hormones started pumping through your body like crazy..whats better than having a hot older woman to teach you.

My friend since middle school told me she always had this weird fantasy about having sex with baby monkeys. I didn't understand it, but I wittily said, you know, humans are monkeys. After that her fantasy changed. I swore I'd never tell anyone, oops. She's told me all types of stories. From how she creates plans to pretend she's sleeping while her nipple peeked out to feeling up the boys she baby sits while they sleep. She's crazy but I love her. I told her I'd help organise a sleep over one night with my nephews and we'd get them to finger her or something.

Did you ask her about her awful tattoos?

cmon you can see daddy touch my pussy all over her face

Fag

niggers

Do you believe it to be somewhat genetic? Not disorder, but genetic or even hereditary?

She gets a new random ass one every year
Oh yeah, I'm sure daddy touched her

no way you wrote that shit in under a minute
stop pastafying the thread, make your own

Here's your (you) because apparently people still respond to this shit

Wat?

Fuck off

I dont know
I think its just happens if you had some good sexual experiences as a kid and not start denying it for the rest of your life

look at the times
then look at that perfectly written text
only pasta is this perfect

I see you are a pedo.
I'm pretty pedo myself.

Q. Are you willing to have sex via coercion or force?

Me personally I'm totally into those horny lolis that want to fuck, but I'm not interested in forcing / coercing a girl into sex.

>Have you ever acted on your attractions?

Weeeak. I fucked a 15 year old once. Cmon at least put some effort into it.

same, but they are not "lolis" damn it

>yet another "ask a pedo" thread
>summary:
>it's normal for me to want to fuck children.
>it's society's fault for making it illegal.
>it's society's fault for damaging children by telling them they're victims.
>it's society's fault for condemning children who want to sexually experiment with themselves and others.
>i'm just an innocent user stigmatized for what's biologically correct.
>muh pedo rights

Fyy

Well take a gander at this mess if you will. Guy had an 16 or 15 year old girls rectum posted to his twitter and got his twitter banned. He lives in Belgium which I believe the age of consent there is 16, but he's 28.
He had an interview and he stumbled through the whole goddamn thing.

You forgot to add the "get help" part at the end

Yeah, personally I think people just don't realise how many IRL lolis (or whatever the fuck you call them) exist.

Lolis nowadays as young as 9 have a sex drive, though it doesn't really start up until 12 or so.

And people are like "You cannot engage in the nonreproductive sex with the person who is clearly actively seeking, desiring, and consenting to the sex, that is wrong!"

Nigga please. The only reason a 16 year old is able to provide informed consent to sex and a 14 year old is not, is because the 16 year old has been fucking for 2 years and has gained experience.

Yeah pretty much.

Think of all the lolis getting cockblocked (clamjammed?) by society because society tells them sex magically becomes evil if you have not existed for x years.

Normies gonna norm tbh.

I guess belgiums law does not apply to twitter
and? maybe hes socially awkward

>or whatever the fuck you call them
...girls?

eh, girls is a bit of a normie word.

nah shitstain

clamjammed is an A+ term.

If your balls were in this vice, how many of your victims would turn the handle?

What makes someone a paedophile? I'd never do anything with an underage girl nor do I look at pictures of children or anything etc

But I do have intrusive thoughts about them sexually.

children

no victims, fucker
ask a rapist or something

If you get off to prepubescents youre a pedo

"Look Mommy, the telly is on"

didn't read the thread because I'm lazy
you can ask me shit too I guess, not OP

Why don't you drink bleach and die you fucking pathetic faggot

I don't masturbate over children. I just have thoughts about them that disgust me.

Exactly 0 of them. Unless they've been groomed to hate me, but as far as I know none of them have been, since they enjoyed their experiences at the time (often more than I did).

In my case, it's mostly because if something is banned and I can't see why, I support it. For instance, sex with children. All the arguments against it is that consensual sex with horny lolis is harmful and I have seen no evidence about this.
I've seen plenty of evidence that coercive sex is harmful, and being stuck in a bad relationship is harmful, but if it's just sex you can walk away from no harm no foul then where is the danger? I see none.

So I must support it.

Also I say "niggers gonna nig" and "faggots are mentally ill and the most popular cure is suicide" a lot because fuck banning offensive things. I like offensive things.

I used up all my bleach making sweet ass rock crystals with ammonia and a straw sorry.

Lady pedos are the best

Pretty sure an angry mother and father would turn it until there's nothing left. However, I think it's the parent's fault for not intervening beforehand because of a sick fuck

Are you a pedo also?

What is it even good for?

Since Im about to start teaching in a kindergarten, life is about to be amazing

try to not be disgusted at yourself, see if you feel horny
if yes you are a pedo

afterwards think about the way you see kids, if you love them generally youre a good pedo, if not you might become a rapist. dont be a rapist