vocaroo.com/i/s009eYXHFTvR
vocaroo.com/i/s0l7c4AtYQCc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

"It's high noon"

I want to watch you fuck daddy

"Becky is best girl"

just had a team with 5 fking high noons

fuck my feet, just like that!

Lalala follow me into the woods. Lalala don't tell your parents where you are. Lalala show me your penis

lol

winrar

rolllllllllll

doujin.pomfpomf.moe/info/?id=195

vocaroo.com/i/s1lPAo83lvG4

i love the way my feet feel on your cock

"dont you just love hearing my voice while you jack off?"

mmmm your cum is so sticky on my toes

Marco Henkel is a big fat nigger!

It's small and it stinks!

Marco and Vitus are dumb niggers!

will roll till winrar

what you want to suck first? my toes? or my pussy?

Marco Henkel is a nigger

huge faggot diarrhea faggot communist

again

LETS GO

[cock sucking noises]Mmmm shooo gooood. I want more. I wanna suck your cock forever onii-chan. I love the taste of your cock
[more cock sucking noises] Your precum is tasty too. It's the best. [slurring] I want more. [even more enthusiastic cock sucking noises] Give me all of your cum onii-chan. [more sucking] Give me your cum. Pleaaaaseeeeeeee. [more sucking followed by swallowing] It's so good Onii-chan. It's the best. Is your cock ready for round 2?

rerollan.

neat

The Navy Seal copypasta.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Build the wall build the wall build the wall!

vocaroo.com/i/s03yXau0mXDR
vocaroo.com/i/s1CxFXimnUNf
vocaroo.com/i/s1wVpBJ6UVNzv

Do it.

>vocaroo.com/i/s1wVpBJ6UVNzv
>Sorry, the requested media could not be found. It may have expired or been deleted.

I want to fuck Frisk in his tiny little agender butthole until his determination comes out.

lurkin...

"good morning onii-chan"
"good night onii... nya"

/r/equesting for the love of jebus

Master. Your meal is ready. I've prepared your favorite for you tonight. Is it to your liking? Thank you for your praise Master, but it's wasted on me. A reward? Well, if it's alright with you Master, could I have my favorite desert tonight? Thank you Master. Would it be alright if I started now? You're too kind Master.
Ah, it's wonderful. I always love the sight and scent of your cock, Master. It's the most beautiful sight in the world to me. [licking noise] And it is so delicious as well. [More licking followed by kissing] And I can't forget about your beautiful balls either. [kissing] After all, that's where my favorite treat is kept. [licking] So please Master, give me a large load of your delicious cum. [kissing followed by sucking] Shoot it right into my mouth. [sucking] Please Master [sucking] Please. [sucking, then surprised moaning, followed by swallowing] Thank you very much Master. It was delicious, as always.

rolling for this

What's that? You want to cum?
Hmph, maybe I'll let you, but you have to do everything I tell you to. Now take off your pants and present yourself.
You're already this hard? How pathetic. Oh well, since you're already erect, just move one finger up and down the underside of your shaft. Nothing more. No gripping, just moving the tip of your finger up and down.
Up. And down. And up. And down. And up. And stop. Now hold it there. Hold it. Now circle the tip of your cock with your finger.
Are you enjoying this? You are? You're such a dirty pervert, aren't you. I'll let you stroke your cock now, you dirty, perverted fucker.
Stroke slowly. Slower. Good. Now you can start stroking faster. Faster. Slow down, I don't want you to cum just yet.
Do you want to cum? Then beg for it. [wait for 10 seconds] Good.
Now stroke it as fast as you want, but you can't cum until I count down from 10.
Ten. Keep stroking. Nine. That's it. Eight. Hmmm, is it getting hard to hold back? Seven. Are your poor balls aching? Six. Are you going to shoot out a huge load for me? Five. Stop. Hold it. [giggle] Alright, you can keep going, I'm not that cruel. Four. Stop thinking that I'm going to tell you to stop again. Three. I'm getting excited to see how much you cum for me. Twoooooooo. Are you ready? One. Now, shoot out all of your cum for me. All of it belongs to me. Cum. Cum. Cuuuuuum.
[giggle]
Good boy.

vocaroo.com/i/s0PWD5ZNSTHn
oops

Roll

the entire Bee Movie script

mmm i love the way your cum drips off my toes..

your dick looks tasty! can i try it?

reroll

ugh, ive already given you 3 footjobs today! can you just fuck me in the ass already!

oh god YES uuuhHHH fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK MEEEEEE

IM YOUR LITTLE LOLI BITCH

FUCK ME!!

"PUT A SIGNATURE NEXT TIME YOU DRAWFAG FUCK! I WANTED A GAME. WE ALL DID. YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE REEEEEE"
Long story dont ask

Daddy, what are you...daddy no, you aren't supposed to touch there...da-daddy no!

reroll

roll

reroll but dont include the "Long story dont ask" part obviously lol

This

Fill my pussy full of cum onii-chan. Fill my womb with your baby batter. I wanna have your baby onii-chan. Impregnate me. Please.

YUSSSSS

>ITT: underage faggots or neckbeard virgins masturbating to other guys trying to sound like a girl.

re roll

Reroll

Come on daddy. Fuck my little pussy up! Fill me with the same cream you feed mommy's pussy every night.

rerolling these sweet doubledubs

Winrar

This
There is a way to make voice thinner with haxoring programs.

roll too

If you don't reply to this post your mother will die in her sleep tonight, kyaaaa

fugg, reroll :C

this

Aww, it looks scared. Come out, mister penis, it's okay~ There we go! Good boy... good boy...

Fml...last try

three posts all ending in 1s. its like the opposite of rolling trips

Mister, will you pleeease fuck me? I need it... I'll let you have my little sister too!

How does my ass look in these yoga pants daddy? Do you want to give my ass a nice firm squeeze? Go ahead, I don't mind. I love feeling your strong hands on my ass daddy.

rerolling

role

It's *so* cute watching Emma try to wiggle out of the box. She can't even lift her little cunt off the vibrator and she hates it so much. You can play with the control if you want… turn that one up and she’ll lose her mind in there.

THIS, pls

vocaroo.com/i/s06Oq5sYrDJd
vocaroo.com/i/s009eYXHFTvR
i've proved i'm a girl in the past.
vocaroo.com/i/s0l7c4AtYQCc

Good morning mister! Don't worry, mom left and she said I could have you *all* to myself till she gets back... What, you thought she'd leave you tied up all alone without anyone to wring out your cock?

Gimme

rell

Oniiiiiiiii-chaaaaaaan. Onii-chan. Onii-chan. Nii-nii. Onii-chan. Onii-sama. [moaning] Onii-chan. Onii-chan. Onii-chaaaaan. [faster moaning] Oniiiiii-chan. Onii-chan! Onii-chan. Onii-samaaaaaaa. Niiiiii-chaaan. Onii-chan. [while sucking on your fingers] Onii-chan. Onii-chan. Onii-sama. Onii-chan [final moan] Oniiiiii-chaaaan. Kimochiiiii.

Reroll

Suck my futa cock, betafags!

RRELO

Perfect. And checked.

Shit dog.

reroll

Rerollan yet again.

I need this.

roll

Rollerino

Last roll

reroll this

Reroll

cum in my little pussy, brother

If you don't reply to this post your mother will die in her sleep tonight, kyaaaa

reroll

"I wish I could suck my own pecker"

You masturbate to little girls? How disgusting, oniichan!