Poll because im curious

poll because im curious

does rubbing the tip of your dick make you piss? it does this to me. it just comes out even if i didn't think i had to pee

bump

bump

bump

you're broken from circumcision

>im sorry

Yes.

and certain angles in the shower.

Bump, I'd like to know this, it does for me.

Truth trips. It's all true

Jokes on you, im uncircumcised and it works for me too

op here. I'm uncut.

Heh, no

pics or it didn't happen cutfags

bump

biology and science

Happens to me too, and I'm uncut.

nobody is uncut

>pics and a timestamp you lying fucks

uncut, makes me pee even when erect

wym rub, like how specifically

It causes me temporary hearing loss

Whaaa? How is this even possible, doesn't even do that to me soft.

same. i also don't get how some people can't pee when they're hard. ive always been able to do it.

Yea, mine does that. A girl freaked the fuck out on me once because she did that with her tongue during blowjobs and it made me piss in her mouth.

She did it two more times because she thought I was doing it on purpose. I don't know how she thought it would prove anything but it was kinda hot

No, but it makes me cum after a while. Oddly, my shaft really isn't very sensitive at all and masterbating traditionally does nothing, but rubbing the head of my dick works.

yes, this is a well documented phenomenon; stimulating the glans excessively causes the ejaculation reflex to occur regardless of whether or not there is any semen ready, and since your bladder hasn't been prepared yet as it normally is during sex, its muscles release and you piss a bit

>stimulating the glans excessively causes the ejaculation reflex to occur
On who exactly? If I excessively rub my glans it becomes uncomfortable, doesn't make me spasm or feel the need to pee

I think it's the same thing as the so called 'male shiofuki'

it seems to be an individual thing. it makes some people pee and some people just feel overstimulated, which is also a kink itself.

Fairymuff, you learn something new every day

Dude same thing happened to me. She flipped out. I laugh at the memory now.

underrated post

Nope. Uncut, and rubbing the head of my penis (either through the foreskin or not) will just eventually make me ejaculate.

This is the first I've heard of this.

>This is the first I've heard of this.
Ditto

interesting
have you tried doing it flaccid and only stimulating the glans?